It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Brutally Assaulted at Fast Food Eatery After Offering to Help Pay for Meal

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickovthenorth

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Unreal.

5 people beat on a lone dude with a cane.

I know people dont like to get involved in this type of stuff, but man, I wish I was there.
I dont care if I got beat down as well, but im not going to sit back, sucking on my soda watching 5 people hit on 1 person.

Nothing but pure cowardice.

Dito, i know its easily said sat behind a keyboard but there is no way in hell i could let this sh*t slide if i was there, even if it meant a beat down for me as well, but to be honest i would fancy my chances as spineless cowards don't like being stood up to.
Maybe it is easy to say behind a keyboard - plenty do just that, but some people know for a fact how they'd respond. However, for those who were there and bound by fear (not the ones who simply dudn't care) one cannot fault them. Some people just don't have courage; some people do. What helps is telling yourself how to respond before an event takes place. Sounds like you've done exactly that. If I ever get jumped by 5 dudes for an act of kindness, then I hope you're somewhere in the vacinity.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Aliensun

If it was the other way around, the media would be shrieking about racism. Does he get to go to the White House now? Oh, wait...

Of course they would, even when there's no evidence to support it. And ATS decries them for doing so.

Then turns around and cries race when it suits them to do so.

It's rather spectacular.

Ok one white guy 5 black guys which started with two and 3 more came to help. They had to jump a man with a cane lol real hardcore thugs lol anyway you look at this its a hate crime I'm sure he is elderly and disabled so take your pick
A:they attacked him because he was white
B: they attacked him knowing hes elderly
C: they attacked him because he was disabled.
D: All of the above
It wasn't a mixed group and i didn't see them shake down or beat up anyone else any so it was premeditated that would mean they picked their target which would suggest they picked the lest likely nice person who wasn't able to even defend himself 2v1 without other black guys jumping in to help their friends rob this man. 5 morons about to spend 10 years behind bars over probably $150 dollars and are we supposed to feel sorry when one of them gets shot resisting arrest? When we should be glad it isnt going to cost us 300,000 dollars to jail this subhuman trash.
edit on 17-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Okay well since you missed it the other three times I said it, I'll repeat it again: just because people of one race attack somebody of a different race doesn't make it a hate crime.

So yes, if they picked him because he was disabled: hate crime.

Because he's white: hate crime.

Because he's disabled and white: hate crime.

If they picked him because he was the only one that opened his mouth when one of them complained about needing money, then it's not a hate crime. But unless you happen to know one of the attackers and they've told you why they assaulted the victim, then you don't know why they picked him any more or less than anybody else does. So labeling it a hate crime without knowing the motivation is (PLOT TWIST!) exactly what people on ATS complain about the media doing when the races are reversed.

And at no point have I ever said or indicated anything other than the above. If you still don't understand then I can't help you, as I can't come up with a way to dumb it down any further than it is.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Black White Red or Purple this is horrible. Animals. However, this is the environment that they have been raised in and shown in media, tv, movies and music. Over and Over and Over. Add the last 8 years of what have been support the convict and hate the police and white people and this is what we have in this country.

You have news reporters, actors and musicians talking about assassination of the president and the media agreeing and we wonder how we got here?

They will get their asses kicked in jail. They will not be heroes for this. Maybe, just maybe, it will make a difference but i have a feeling that unless they have multiple priors liberal NY will give them another chance.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Okay well since you missed it the other three times I said it, I'll repeat it again: just because people of one race attack somebody of a different race doesn't make it a hate crime.

If they picked him because he was the only one that opened his mouth when one of them complained about needing money, then it's not a hate crime. But unless you happen to know one of the attackers and they've told you why they assaulted the victim, then you don't know why they picked him any more or less than anybody else does. So labeling it a hate crime without knowing the motivation is (PLOT TWIST!) exactly what people on ATS complain about the media doing when the races are reversed.

And at no point have I ever said or indicated anything other than the above. If you still don't understand then I can't help you, as I can't come up with a way to dumb it down any further than it is.

No are you slow so i need to dumb it down for you! the media covers for black crimes with commentators who try and obfuscate the situation like you are trying. The black guy has to tell you its a hate crime to make it a hate crime lol really do you think they are dumb enough to add more years by claiming yeah we picked him because he was white. Really? Its like the left needs a hand written confession found at the location on the thugs person that they are going to pick a white disabled elderly man to rob to even begin to question if its a hate crime hell even when we have video of people torturing a disabled white kid saying F--k white people F--k donald trump the media says well it might just be political hell the police department who found the tortured kid were afraid to call it a hate crime and they had the video evidence!
It's not fooling anyone anymore that black people cant commit hate crimes agaisnt white or harbor blatant racist motivation to target whites for hate crimes we know they do and can. We are not living in obama land anymore those days are over! I'm just trying to get you up to speed because the second their friends decided to help them jump a elderly white male and rob him they had all the facts they needed to know that they are commiting a hate crime. But your probably right they just wanted to culturally enrich this guys life and liberate him from his culturally oppressive white supremacy tool of oppression aka his money!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

No are you slow so i need to dumb it down for you! the media covers for black crimes with commentators who try and obfuscate the situation like you are trying. The black guy has to tell you its a hate crime to make it a hate crime lol really do you think they are dumb enough to add more years by claiming yeah we picked him because he was white. Really? Its like the left needs a hand written confession found at the location on the thugs person that they are going to pick a white disabled elderly man to rob to even begin to question if its a hate crime hell even when we have video of people torturing a disabled white kid saying F--k white people F--k donald trump the media says well it might just be political hell the police department who found the tortured kid were afraid to call it a hate crime and they had the video evidence!
It's not fooling anyone anymore that black people cant commit hate crimes agaisnt white or harbor blatant racist motivation to target whites for hate crimes we know they do and can. We are not living in obama land anymore those days are over! I'm just trying to get you up to speed because the second their friends decided to help them jump a elderly white male and rob him they had all the facts they needed to know that they are commiting a hate crime. But your probably right they just wanted to culturally enrich this guys life and liberate him from his culturally oppressive white supremacy tool of oppression aka his money!

One last time:

So labeling it a hate crime without knowing the motivation is (PLOT TWIST!) exactly what people on ATS complain about the media doing when the races are reversed.

As for the rest of your keyboard-smashing-angry-rant, you're making up a whole lot of crap and then attacking it as if I'm the one that said it. Which is all well and good, but you're going to debate yourself when you start doing that. I'm not in the habit of trying to defend what other people have made up and then try to pass off as something I've said. I said what I said, and am not going to defend something you've made up on my behalf.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nickovthenorth

I wish I could have been there haven't got to beat up five guys in probably 3 years you start with the flying knee then spinning elbow to a knee kick 3 down the other two run away now you get to stomp 3 punks

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
As I read this post I had some suspicion as to what the video might show. When I watched the video it was confirmed. Colour me surprised? No, colour me a bigot? If it suits your agenda, But please don't colour me White if it means I'll suffer a beat down for trying help someone who has skin that is a little darker.
edit on 17-3-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Its a shameful truth, but we are entering a time when you should simply not interact with people you don't know if you don't have to. To many angry people, violent people, drugged out thugs and crazies out there, white and black. Sorry, but given the current state of race relations in some parts of the country, if I was the only white guy in a McDonalds in Brooklyn, I think I would just would have walked out of the place and not rolled those dice. Not meant as a racist rant, its just the times we are living in. In addition if you are going to frequent potentially dangerous areas, its probably a good idea to have a means of defending yourself, be it martial arts or a weapon. I lean towards martial arts, as a weapon in this incident could have gotten taken away from this guy and used against him.

edit on 17-3-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

I think he was disabled.
Not sure martial arts skills would be appropriate in this specific case. Maybe? Idk.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
No good deed ever goes unpunished~Clare Boothe Luce

edit on 17-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: source of adage

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
No worries folks, the Dinners ordering #12 for dinner were following the example of "moderate Muslims", so of course, they share in no blame at all............

Edit to add: there are Hapkido cane techniques that are very effective, and fairly easy to learn, I've known them since I was 11, (I'm 55 now and still don't "need" a cane.
edit on 17-3-2017 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Taking a swing oneself in light of the circumstances? Seems kind of opportunistic... if a situation isn;t bad enough; others want to add to it. How is such a thing ever going to come to some conclusion in peace or understanding? I suppose the response would be; I don't want too come to some situation or peace in understanding... and so it spins on and on; and people wonder why other's just mind their damned business and order #12

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Must be nice to be able to bury your head so deep in the sand that the obvious just floats over you like clouds in the sky.

The truth, despite what the media and the BLM movement wants you to believe is that there is more black on white hate crimes (and crimes in general) than the other way around. The only systematic abuse of a race is committed by the race crying foul.

Every single statistic released by anyone proves this. We can no longer just pretend this isn't an issue because it hurts someone feelings, or it isn't politically correct. It's time to face reality for what it is, reality.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
carry a knife. I don't care if you kill them. it's self defense.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Blacks lol

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Your OP is the reason people stop visiting ATS..

Race baiting nonsense...

Find a crime involving black on white...then troll for racists...

Actually,
I joined today. Because of this OP.

I dont feel the attack was motivated by anything other than opportunity.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

This is disgusting.

Very, very disgusting. How do you just pick through someones pocket like it's no big deal when they're laying there trying to recover? What the hell are we?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus

Must be nice to be able to bury your head so deep in the sand that the obvious just floats over you like clouds in the sky.

The truth, despite what the media and the BLM movement wants you to believe is that there is more black on white hate crimes (and crimes in general) than the other way around. The only systematic abuse of a race is committed by the race crying foul.

Every single statistic released by anyone proves this. We can no longer just pretend this isn't an issue because it hurts someone feelings, or it isn't politically correct. It's time to face reality for what it is, reality.

The reality of this situation is yet to be determined. The victim has not indicated that he was attacked because of his ethnic or religous background. Niether have the police at this time.
As far as I know.
Maybe they were just stupid, violent and hungry.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
And this is why your average person should be carrying a knife, at least.

If I saw this happening, I'd have stepped in to help protect that guy.

Where I live it is legal for me to defend another person's life with my concealed carry weapon if I feel the person being attacked is in danger of loss of life.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join