It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Brutally Assaulted at Fast Food Eatery After Offering to Help Pay for Meal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

WTH were the people in the restaurant thinking just watching this go on?????

Something along the lines of:

"If i say one word to these animals, im next."

Nothing can say it faster than a couple of feet of muzzle flash.
And that's where it's headed: because that's where the demons
that grew this Garden of Evil have steered it. They alone are the
ones who deserve the reprisal and are invisible. Poor us.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
This is why im always strapped. The second these monkeys started getting crazy I would of stuck a cannon in their face. If they make noise after that Mr. 45 will make a noise. BOOOOM. Closed casket funeral for some worthless thug that doesn't deserve to be on this earth.

Good luck getting a carry permit in New York City.

I've got one.

We could hang out ... but if somebody starts to throw you a beatin', you're going to have to endure.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

It's his own damn fault, he should have at least gave them the courtesy to rob him first!!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I dont understand how people can be so callous and downright inhumane to another person.

These guys are thugs and should be hunted down and treated like the animals they are. Some good old fashion social justice would be nice.

Also, is anyone else NOT surprised by the race of these thugs?
edit on 013131p://1303am by semperfoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I don't think this was about a dollar at all...

I think this was a race-hate crime. They were just looking for an excuse to attack a white person.

Elevated charges please.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

It was in Brooklyn. NYC people will step over a dying man and keep going because they "don't want to get involved." If this happened in middle-America, it is likely that things would have turned out differently.

Not only that, you can count on everyone involved being disarmed, except perhaps the criminals, because NYC.

So, if it's 5 to 1, few will jump into the middle of that bare handed.

And yet another reason I usually say "Not just no, but hell no" to any assignment in NYC. I did go once. Once was enough.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
... but if somebody starts to throw you a beatin', you're going to have to endure.

I'm married dude, I'm used to it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Yep. I think there's one or two more white people in the country, too.

Good job reading statistics though!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Redback

Black people kill other blacks all the time, so trying to act like this only happened because he was white doesn't work.

Believe whatever you want, and I'll continue to do the same. I tend to go with the legal definition of things when discussing law rather than whatever your emotional definition may be at the moment.

Which is why it's not a case of "oh the victim was a different race? Well by golly it's definitely a hate crime!" for me, because that's not how the laws are written.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I'd agree with Shamrock, it's not easy to tell if this is racist, or just NYC.

My admittedly biased perception of this is that # like this happens 24/7 all over NYC, and whether that's too many people too tightly packed, a lack of upbringing, or just another day in NYC is up for grabs. Up to and including the stepping over the guy's twitching body and saying "I'd like a #12" thing.

It's how NYC rolls. And they want to dictate how I live. This would be yet another example of why I don't greatly give a # what people in NYC do or want, TBH.

And yes, I realize he isn't dead. But it wasn't for lack of trying.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

It was in Brooklyn. NYC people will step over a dying man and keep going because they "don't want to get involved." If this happened in middle-America, it is likely that things would have turned out differently.

Not only that, you can count on everyone involved being disarmed, except perhaps the criminals, because NYC.

So, if it's 5 to 1, few will jump into the middle of that bare handed.

And yet another reason I usually say "Not just no, but hell no" to any assignment in NYC. I did go once. Once was enough.

I was in NYC a few times and found the pedestrians to be hurried, aloof, and generally rude. Perhaps it is a defense mechanism based on fear of knowing that there is no one willing to help in a bad situation. Heads down, no eye contact, and behavior as though no one else was present, even on a crowded street. I try to avoid "THE City," as the locals call it [apparently there are no other cities extant] whenever I can. I do spend time in DC which is more cosmopolitan and less rude but that is also a disarmed city except of course, for the criminals.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Your OP is the reason people stop visiting ATS..

Race baiting nonsense...

Find a crime involving black on white...then troll for racists...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I try to avoid "THE City," as the locals call it [apparently there are no other cities extant] whenever I can. I do spend time in DC which is more cosmopolitan and less rude but that is also a disarmed city except of course, for the criminals.

I was there many years ago debugging a radical (yet not widely fielded) new voice dialing system for NYNEX.

They had licensed the same voice recognition system used by NSA (it's a Naval Research Labs algorithm, you can get it canned in a nice binary from NSA, sort of) to just get stuff by asking for it. It was sort of an Alexa/SIRI prototype. You subscribed to the service, and instead of a dial tone you got on your landline a sort of SIRI-esque "How can I assist you?" prompt. You could say "I want to order a pizza" and it would find the closest places that delivered, and ask if you wanted one of those, if you said "I want a Pizza Hut 10" pizza with pepperoni" it would look in the Pizza Hut database and see if it could order you one by internet, etc. It was actually pretty damned clever, especially for the time.

On top of which, it was really good at accents (as you might imagine) and could handle my voice, which is Southern Appalachian hybrid with British and German accent features as well as others such as a heavy Chinese accent, Brooklyn, Queens, etc.

But the thing kept crashing. No one could figure it out. I spent a Christmas holiday away from my family crawling through a phone exchange in a stinking hole in the middle of NYC with a handset and a logic analyzer, with pneumonia. In the end, I finally found it - it was a #ing DRAM pattern failure, much speculated but seldom seen. Certain data patterns would cause electric field spikes in this RAM that would flip bits. I was able to replicate it in the end by just filling the DRAM in the blades with a specific data pattern and away the bits would go. You could fix it by just swapping out the memory modules with ones that used a different chip.

I was more than ready to get out of there, gave them a demo and proved it to their management, but they actually had an argument about who could get me out of the phone exchange and to LaGuardia safely at that time of the day, because they were afraid to drive the streets between the two endpoints. Finally got someone who would do it, but only if they could do this circuitous route out of there. Flew out of LaGuardia, and someone at the airport baggage handling stole my logic analyzer and cell phone protocol analyzer and tried to hock them as video games.

Screw it. I'll never go back.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If I would have been in this building I would have for sure shot a few people. And looking at the video...it would have been 5 black guys. I would then be labeled a gun toting racist because I came to the aid of a victim and shot the black attackers. a reply to: lordcomac

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
What is more sad and a HUGE pointer to all Black people is that before you clicked you just knew who it would be and of course you were right. That in itself disgusts me when I hear people like BLM blowing their ass about how badly treated the black race is but you know every time you see a 'mob of people' story its going to be the usual suspects. Yes usual suspects because with the utterly soul destroying number of crimes like this constantly being done by almost always black people thus the usual suspects, a self designated name based of the stats and actions. And it just makes a mockery of BLM and must just destroy the hearts and souls of genuinely good black people who have to live and work attempting to free themselves of the tarnish these thugs have made for them.

As a partner in a mixed race marriage who get it from all sides in the race stakes it galls me when I see idiotic SJW's and all the other lefties demean what little brains they have in support of BLM and any other groups of the same ilk.

People always say that Martin Luther King must be turning in his grave but seriously, the crap that poor man went through to try and destroy the GENUINE oppression of black folk only for all his work almost being useless because they evolved in to thugs like this and generation after generation follow suit while blaming every one that there's not enough free money and of course then suggesting its oppression from the white man.

What annoys are the people jumping about screaming racist, it annoys because its not just white people that hate this behaviour, its also BLACK people that are fed up with these thugs, but the thugs and the SJW don't want you to know that because it ruins their case..

Utterly ugly in the so called modern world, so many people and 'cultures' using excuses to return to caveman / lynch mob mentality and abuse women, just revel in the irony in that..
edit on 17-3-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: nickovthenorth

Well said, Nick!

Let's take the high ground and leave race out entirely.

These are young men that have no clue about important things: respect, honor, courtesy.

Here is a crazy idea...why don't we all focus on helping society develop better character rather than creating excuses.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yup, that's what turned my stomach. Then to have the one idiot place an order like nothing happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Awful. Disgusting. Something that didn't have to happen, but is anyone here really surprised that this happens? What I find surprising is that I am no longer surprised by this. Just a common thing that happens know, in the cities anyway. I agree with a poster that said this is why he is glad that big cities can't choose our elections for us. I wonder who the victim voted for, since he lives in a big city. Maybe it was karma.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: voiceofreason76

Here is a crazy idea...why don't we all focus on helping society develop better character rather than creating excuses.

And how would you go about reforming the attackers in this situation?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Oh, no, I just read the victim has multiple sclerosis. Poor guy. As if ganging up on him wasn't bad enough...he never stood a chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join