It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Brutally Assaulted at Fast Food Eatery After Offering to Help Pay for Meal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I would love to visit America and i love (mostly) how you guys are so friendly but damn America also scares the crap out of me, if the cops don't kill you the racist pigs will and yes these guys are racist pigs. Cant use the words i want to...!
I would have been that guy who offered to pay for their meals full of heart only to get beat down like a dog who walked into a trap and this is all it was, beat a white guy night....!

BTW i am from N.Ireland, i have witnessed shootings and bombings first hand, i have been caught up in bombings that have left my ears ringing but i still feel safer here at home because at least we got warning (most of the time) when the bombs were going to go off but we do not have animals like this roaming the streets....!
I hope these thugs are found quickly and dealt with severely like rot in hell in prison for a long time...!

Utah still screams at me though..!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Aliensun

Well the source doesn't mention race. Even other sources carrying an interview with the victim don't mention race, nor does it appear the victim does.

But y'know....it's race. Because it's always race.

The source is very quiet on the race of both victim and perpetrators.
Ill admit when I read it I did assume it was a bunch of black guys beating on a white guy and I felt guilty for making that assumption..... Then I watched the video.

Surprise surfrickenprise it was indeed a bunch of black guys beatinh on a white guy.
Am I still racist if my assumption was correct?
edit on 16/3/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Who said you were racist to begin with?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nickovthenorth

Well said sir

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Who said you were racist to begin with?

Sincere apologies

I assumed from your post you were implying that to assume the perps were black was a rascist thought.

To be fair maybe it is, but also to be fair if you hear about a group bashing and assume it was black people or if you hear about an explosion and think Muslims 9 out of 10 times youll be correct

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

No worries. I didn't make any implication one way or the other on that subject. My beef was with the automatic assumption by many that it was a racially motivated attacked instead of criminals being criminals.

It may well turn out to be racially motivated in the end, but the OP didn't include anything to make me think it was. That's my only point on that front.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

five guys beating up one guy with a cane sounds pretty hateful to me. Do you think it was a crime of love. Every violent unprovoked attack is a hate crime if you ask me. We need to get rid of the term hate crime.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Perhaps you did not watch the video, at about 38 seconds you can see the man being beaten is white when he raises his right hand/arm as he is struggling.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: lordcomac
And this is why your average person should be carrying a knife, at least.

If you avoid low income eateries like McDonalds and low price stores like Walmart you won't need a knife.

I rarely if ever see tan gents where I eat and shop.

Say tan = Satan

No tan = no satan

Are you saying non whites are satan.. and whites ( no tans) are not satan?? WTF is wrong with you?

idioms.thefreedictionary.com...

Going off on a tangent.

Tan gent

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I did watch the video and still am not certain how that definitively means the attack was racially motivated.

There's a lot of black on white crime. And white on black. The majority of it is criminals being criminals and attacking targets of opportunity, rather than a person of one race deciding to commit a criminal act against another person because they're of a different race.

Which is what a hate crime actually is. The victim being one race and the perp being a different race doesn't automatically make it a hate crime, despite how hard the media and some on ATS want it to be.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There's a lot of black on white crime.

They are 10 times more likely to choose a white victim for a violent crime than whites are to choose blacks for a target of a violent crime according to US crime statistics.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I understand your confusion. The hate crime law was initially created to help minorities who were victims of racially motivated crimes done by white people bring a harsher sentence. Its supposed to prevent these types of crimes. The issue occurs when it's the other way around because minorities cannot be racist so how can they perform a hate crime? What the police use to determine that for the most part is if racially charged language as proof the person was attacked because of their race. Hate crimes are a farce to me.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Do you believe that if that single "white" guy was a "black" guy he would have gotten the same treatment???

I believe it would have been a very different outcome, i call it as it is, a hate crime at least that is what we would call it here in Ireland even though the media would call it differently.

And i do not hate people because of their color, race or creed, it is what it is in my eyes.
edit on 16-3-2017 by Redback because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Bystanders are in the same posistion as the look out though.

You have not cited one legal statute that says they are to contradict the legal precedent I linked.

And Im not going to admit anything.

No worries, you can be stubborn and wrong. Suit yourself.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Inside Edition worked overtime trying to make sure no one could tell the victim was white.

Dystopian America, folks!

a reply to: Martin75

What do you expect after an entire generation has been raised on Critical Race Theory, and then nearly 10 years of a pro-Hate On Whites attitude across all of the social engineering?

An entirely predictable societal outcome, to any with more than half a brain and with basic social psychology + developmental psychology education.

I'm glad your comment made it to the front page in the thread.

Watching this video made me laff and laff. It wasn't the violence. It wasn't who the violence was perped on (Isaw his hands were white). It wasn't that the attackers were black. What made me laugh was the fact this guy wasn't strapped.

Maybe he learned his lesson. They reported he's afraid to leave his home ... and that's good.

edit on 1632017 by Snarl because: Autocorrect

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

New York..... hard to carry in NY.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Now let his attackers go eat some jail food that us tax payers foot the bill for and then they can jump the guard and get what they deserve.
They should all be beaten with a Cain and then their pockets emptied.
Bunch of loosers no matter their skin color.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

There are twice as many Black on White homicides in America than White on Black homicides.

Race and Homicide Statistics

There are approximately 6 times as many White people in America as there are Black.

US Census Statistics

Do the math. Huge disparity. I live in Philadelphia and see racism all the time (hint: it's not klansmen driving around in their pickup trucks terrorizing innocent black folks).

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun

Well the source doesn't mention race. Even other sources carrying an interview with the victim don't mention race, nor does it appear the victim does.

But y'know....it's race. Because it's always race.

The liberal media doesn't mention race because they have to shield their cash cow so they can continue victimizing them for their liberal agenda.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Snarl

New York..... hard to carry in NY.

Bernie Goetz did it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join