It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Brutally Assaulted at Fast Food Eatery After Offering to Help Pay for Meal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

WTH were the people in the restaurant thinking just watching this go on?????

Something along the lines of:

"If i say one word to these animals, im next."

Always put yourself where you will regret not standing later.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Shangralah
The people who just ordered a #12 are as bad as the people who did it.

They should be charged as accessories to the crime.

Isn't it already a crime to do nothing? I am not sure.

Failure to stop at an accident is here.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

This... this is disgusting.

A man offering to help others, beaten by five individuals and defended by none. Racism or not, the cretins who did this should be locked up, and the people in that burger joint who did nothing, who just sat and watched, or turned away...I have nothing but contempt for that. Its better to take a beating or die, than it ever is to let people get away with this sort of behaviour.

Agreed. And it is just getting worse not only in the number of these incidents, but the sheer brutality and barbarism.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You should learn what an accessory actually is.

"someone who gives assistance to the perpetrator of a crime without taking part in it."

As in, not helping, or complying in the act by omission of action.

yeah, but still, you enjoy your #12.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: iTruthSeeker
This is disgusting on a thousand levels.

WTH were the people in the restaurant thinking just watching this go on?????

And since we have such an amazing video I assume that the police are currently rounding them up and charging them with attack & battery...RIGHT?

You know it is not something simple like a black or white issue, it is a cultural issue. This attack was culturally acceptable and what I find even more disturbing with these types of videos is the crowd of people around these events act as if it a norm and just ignore or see it as common. Many even see it as a form entertainment and take fun in it.

We are miss led that America is mostly united with commonalities across the country because we see the same stores, restaurants, TV shows etc, but cultures are extremely different from one part to another, and some are brutal..

edit on 16-3-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Exactly. it's sad to think this can even be...

guns guns everywhere, but I just want my happy meal..

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Well there were laws made for this instance before. It was a legal offense to not offer aid to a victim and the people found guilty of it were at one time accessories by in action to a crime. they didnt even call the cops. they abedded the criminals by not doing so.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is why im always strapped. The second these monkeys started getting crazy I would of stuck a cannon in their face. If they make noise after that Mr. 45 will make a noise. BOOOOM. Closed casket funeral for some worthless thug that doesn't deserve to be on this earth.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Well there were laws made for this instance before. It was a legal offense to not offer aid to a victim and the people found guilty of it were at one time accessories by in action to a crime. they didnt even call the cops. they abedded the criminals by not doing so.

There is no legal statute in New York that compels a private citizen to interdict a violent confrontation.

edit on 16-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

In the US? I'd like to see the law you're referring to then because as far as I know, there is no "duty to rescue" unless specific circumstances are met.

"Some random dude getting his ass kicked while I eat dinner" is not one of those circumstances, so far as I'm aware, in the US.

There's a moral obligation to not be a bag of # and to at least help the guy get medical assistance if you're not willing to try and stop the attack, but if you're aware of a specific law about it then lemme know.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
This is why im always strapped. The second these monkeys started getting crazy I would of stuck a cannon in their face. If they make noise after that Mr. 45 will make a noise. BOOOOM. Closed casket funeral for some worthless thug that doesn't deserve to be on this earth.

Good luck getting a carry permit in New York City.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa Wasn't Seinfeld's finale a spoof of such?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

In the United States, as of 2009 ten states had laws on the books requiring that people at least notify law enforcement of and/or seek aid for strangers in peril under certain conditions: California, Florida, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin. These laws are also referred to as Good Samaritan laws, despite their difference from laws of the same name that protect individuals who try to help another person. These laws are rarely applied, and are generally ignored by citizens and lawmakers. Special Sauce

Notice where it says 'seek aid', not interdict.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

In the United States, as of 2009 ten states had laws on the books requiring that people at least notify law enforcement of and/or seek aid for strangers in peril under certain conditions: California, Florida, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin. These laws are also referred to as Good Samaritan laws, despite their difference from laws of the same name that protect individuals who try to help another person. These laws are rarely applied, and are generally ignored by citizens and lawmakers. Special Sauce

Notice where it says 'seek aid', not interdict.

I noticed that New York isn't on that list, but maybe I missed it.

Or you selectively edited it, like Masons always do.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I noticed that New York isn't on that list, but maybe I missed it.

Or you selectively edited it, like Masons always do.

Both. New York wanted to be on the list but we removed them because-Mason powers.

It's a fargin free for all there and we love the bedlam.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is racism in the flesh..
BLM movement take on the victim role..
But in reality they are the racist bunch.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Just goes to show no good deed goes unpunished. # it. Let it all burn. I'll sit on a hilltop, smoke cigarettes, drink beer and play the world's smallest violin.

Seriously, this type of thing really jades my opinion of humanity.
edit on 16-3-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

There is no legal statute in New York that compels a private citizen to interdict a violent confrontation.

4. Misprision of felony

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

SO actually They could be charged because they are covering up for the criminals by not reporting it or even calling th ecops.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

4. Misprision of felony

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

SO actually They could be charged because they are covering up for the criminals by not reporting it or even calling th ecops.

Actually, no Scott.

This offense, however, requires active concealment of a known felony rather than merely failing to report it. [See United States v. Johnson, 546 F.2d 1225 (5th Cir. 1977) at 1227 ("The mere failure to report a felony is not sufficient to constitute a violation of 18 U.S.C.A. § 4." ]

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join