It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand: Paul Ryan Reveals Illuminati Allegiance in Congress

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Lagrimas

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So you would have me make the thread without taking the care to illustrate what im talking about? Absolute cods wallop.

Yet you said it was 'very famous in Masonic circles'.

Which it is not.

I think that for you to wash your hands of its masonic/mystery school/secret society origins is really quite ridiculous. What is it related to then? Sesame street? Formula 1 racing? Womens soccer? No. It is masonic and secret society and by that i mean it is an allegorical sign with esoteric meaning known to an initiate.

This isn't something masons do. I realize that in conspiracy land, masons give secret nods, winks, and waves all the time to each other just to irritate non mason conspiracy folk, but in the place I reside (the real world) this just isn't the case. If I offer the masonic grip to another man, it's because I know he is a mason already. I can look at his ring, or the tag on his car, or the fact that we are both at a masonic members only function. We aren't taught to give these strange hand signs, and doing so would offer nothing of value.

As I have said all along, this is the the stuff the Lions Club does. Those guys are the real underground secrets squirrel types. We just wear funny hats. Seriously, if you knew the truth, you would think this is just as funny as we do. But if it makes you happy to believe this, I sure as hell can't stop you.

Just to calrify. I know handshakes myself and grade signs so i know that you dont use them in daily life. I also am fully aware that masonry in the terms you think of it is different to the elitist sectet society form which is likely much less esoteric and much more of an elitist friendship group.
The fact that masonry is a low level of this system as a whole and a way of finding new blood that then passes further up a chain is not lost on me because of my personal experiences. However, i absolutely aware that most masons are really very ordinary people too. Paul Ryan however does make the hidden hand and does do it for secret reasons not known to the majority of peoole. This i believe in absolute. If he didnt do it we wouldnt see him do it . The proof is in the pudding.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The fact that masonry is a low level of this system as a whole and a way of finding new blood that then passes further up a chain is not lost on me because of my personal experiences.

When you make statements like this and include the word 'fact' without any facts it is not actually a fact.

Masonry does not function the way you think it functions. It is not some minor league recruiting for the bigs.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Masonry does not function the way you think it functions. It is not some minor league recruiting for the bigs.

exactly, its just a place for fat white men to get away from their wives and wear funny hats

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
exactly, its just a place for fat white men to get away from their wives and wear funny hats

We have fat brown people in my lodge too.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

i thought thats what the prince hall lodges were for
edit on 6-3-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Nope, we decided to be nice and allow them into Crackerland.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

ah, diversity.

human sacrifice and endless butt paddling are equal opportunity these days

edit on 6-3-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

human sacrifice and endless butt paddling are equal opportunity these days

They love Pizza Thursdays as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

i wonder if the temple on Jeff Epsteins island isnt a masonic pizza party hall

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Maaaaaaaybe.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

the giant golden cockatoos and golden posiedon statues threw me off.

but when you say "hidden hand" around the kid lovers it means something else i think.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I'm sure it does mean something else around the child pervs.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

something like this?

whichlevel does this denote?

Exalted Master of the upper trouser?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Have you been spying on us?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

if you hide your hand in the Masters trouser he will tell tales

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagrimas

Eh...you're claiming that things are factual and dots are connecting. I'm challenging that. Now you're backpedaling and saying you're just putting information out there.

I'd re-read your previous comments and see if you can deduce how it is that multiple people, including myself, are getting the impression that you're attempting to claim things are facts and are now simply changing your tune when challenged about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I loved reading the OP, I thought it was great!

BUT I can't help but think Ryan touched his heart as a sign that it had been touched by what was going on. But your presentation and subsequent narrative were really interesting, and I appreciate the thread!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

if you hide your hand in the Masters trouser he will tell tales

It's good to be a Past Master.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I loved reading the OP, I thought it was great!

BUT I can't help but think Ryan touched his heart as a sign that it had been touched by what was going on. But your presentation and subsequent narrative were really interesting, and I appreciate the thread!

Thankyou for your kindness. He certainly didnt just touch his heart! But i appreciate your honest opinion.
All my best.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It most certainly does work like that, the whole of life is an interview and the contacts you can make in the masons or any other secret society all lead to the same places.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join