It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand: Paul Ryan Reveals Illuminati Allegiance in Congress

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Lagrimas
Oh so then we do agree. Nice people generally far outway evil ones. Evil ones however get a lot more done. Im glad we finally came to an agreement.

We do not agree. People who are determined get things done.

Yes they do and generally they get nice things done that dont harm. The evil ones are just as determined but they are the ones that cause harm for many.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yes they do and generally they get nice things done that dont harm. The evil ones are just as determined but they are the ones that cause harm for many.

So you are saying bad people are bad? Is that what this thread is about?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes.

Super uncool. Whenever anyone wins or anyone is good at anything, everyone else points and screams about how unfair it is. Or they call those people alien hybrids. Or both.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Well, I am in fact a sociopathic alien hybrid, it's why I have done so well in life. I steal your opportunity and then I eat you.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Being a human-eating annunaki hybrid on the go can get hectic, lemme tell ya.

edit on 6-3-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

That's hot.

But I'm an evil alien hybrid too. Not successful yet so... don't hate me. But we illuminati.

Lol.

OMG jk.

I am just kidding.

I am 100% human for the people really scared about it please curb your obsessive nature and don't end up in my bushes with a gun. K ty.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

As the three of us can attest, it is indeed. New York will never be the same.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

And I had a sore body for three days after NYC.

Not kidding.

I'll never be the same... it changed me.

In a good way, lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Probably when you fell off that couch.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Hahaha, did I?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Lol you are actually a professional thread derailer. Still im sure just one or two people noticed that paul made the hidden hand Augustus. Good job mate. Stopping people from opening their eyes one person at a time

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Lol you are actually a professional thread derailer. Still im sure just one or two people noticed that paul made the hidden hand Augustus. Good job mate. Stopping people from opening their eyes one person at a time

Thank you! I always try to do with my Illuminati Overlords pay me to do.

What did Paul Ryan doing this accomplish? Was it a 'Hey, yo! Lagrimas! You see'in this? Dey all fools, but you iz up on our shizz, yo!' type scenario?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagrimas

I'm sure lots of people saw Ryan put his hand briefly inside the lapel of his coat, yes. Not just one or two.

Whatever meaning you claim that has? Entirely subjective.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I think you somehow missed the point. Paul Ryan isn't a mason. So if he did the "sooper secret masonic 'hide the hand in the jacket' trick" then the subtle fact that he did it, means nothing without the context of him being a member.
Or is that some secondary thing that as a conspiracy person I am supposed to overlook?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Maybe he's a sooper secret member of the sooper secret part of the secret society of Masons.

Conspiracy Inception

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Given the situation that this apparent " hand sign" was given, I think that it's safe to say it was a gesture of respect.
Not a "shout out to the boys" with ahand sign to all the illuminati members watching.
But what do I know I guess.

Can it not be both?
I think many just have one cold hand

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think you somehow missed the point. Paul Ryan isn't a mason. So if he did the "sooper secret masonic 'hide the hand in the jacket' trick" then the subtle fact that he did it, means nothing without the context of him being a member.
Or is that some secondary thing that as a conspiracy person I am supposed to overlook?

Seriously how the hell do you know what secrect societies paul ryan is in. Just because he can keep his mouth shut better than you doesnt make it untrue. He is doing the hidden hand sign last i checked ordinary folk didnt.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Seriously how the hell do you know what secrect societies paul ryan is in. Just because he can keep his mouth shut better than you doesnt make it untrue. He is doing the hidden hand sign last i checked ordinary folk didnt.

I asked. You should try it sometimes. In order for a mason to be a mason, they have to have a lodge they were raised in. He doesn't.

I remember seeing the Queen of England doing the hidden hand thing. Is SHE a member of our FRATERNITY too?
I'm sorry to derail your thread with facts. I realize this isn't the place where facts are welcomed anymore.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I asked. You should try it sometimes. In order for a mason to be a mason, they have to have a lodge they were raised in. He doesn't.

I remember seeing the Queen of England doing the hidden hand thing. Is SHE a member of our FRATERNITY too?
I'm sorry to derail your thread with facts. I realize this isn't the place where facts are welcomed anymore.

The queen is an extremely high ranking mason. My friend from uni is her top nurse and she is also a high ranking mason. You really know nothing OO

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The queen is an extremely high ranking mason. My friend from uni is her top nurse and she is also a high ranking mason. You really know nothing OO

so how big is her wanker? (you do know you have to have one of them to be in a FRATERNITY right?)

But I know nothing. Who are you, Eric Dubay? Bwahahahahahahah!! Is the queen a shape shifter as well?
edit on 6-3-2017 by network dude because: Agustusmasonicus enjoys hosting the queen of England at his secret masonic meetings along with the POPE.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join