It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand: Paul Ryan Reveals Illuminati Allegiance in Congress

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagrimas
The queen is an extremely high ranking mason.

Come on, dude. And this is why people do not take conspiracies seriously.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Im really serious she is honorary knights templar cross of malta or rhodes or something. This is true you guys are totally up yourselves and very very wrong. I know this to be absolutely true without a shadow of a doubt so this conversation is completely pointless. So im ducking out. A pleasure as always ATS, and a warning to the wise: beware who you listen to on here!
edit on 6-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Im really serious she is honorary knights templar cross of malta or rhodes or something.

You don't even know what she is yet she is a 'high ranking Mason'.

Don't accuse me of derailing your thread when you post things like that.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Im really serious she is honorary knights templar cross of malta or rhodes or something. This is true you guys are totally up yourselves and very very wrong. I know this to be absolutely true without a shadow of a doubt so this conversation is completely pointless. So im ducking out. A pleasure as always ATS, and a warning to the wise: beware who you listen to on here!

This made me lulz a little.

Bye!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Bye!

93s bitches

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet
I read that hidden hand thread. People pointed out logical flaws, he never responded or answered any questions.

Why is that interesting?

Lies, he answered , many questions, responded like 50 times.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Bye!

93s bitches

Loud noises!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

and a warning to the wise: beware who you listen to on here!

indeed. very wise advice.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagrimas
The "hidden hand" sign doesn't make someone a Mason.

a reply to: seasonal
Anti-Masons attempt to use this sentence as a means to justify their attack on fraternal groups that meet in private. Disregarding the fact that just prior to this sentence, Kennedy called for the "need for far greater official secrecy", Kennedy also states throughout the entire speech that it is centered on the roles between the President and the press. It's clear that Kennedy is speaking on the public's perception of secrecy and the public administration of the federal government. He is talking about the government being secretive and refusing to release information to the public. He was also being critical of the CIA and their failed attempts to supplant the Castro regime in Cuba.

Do you even understand who the Master of the Second Veil is and the Royal Arch Masons?

a reply to: WilliamtheResolute
He's a demogogue.

The answer is no, Napoleon was not a member of the York Rite of Freemasonry, nor Lennon or Kimmy.

Please note there is a difference between knowing and believing.

Like who?

The Queen isn't a Mason. She is considered a patron of Freemasonry, but her cousin is in charge of Freemasonry in England.

She heads the Venerable Order of St. John which is different from the Masonic Order of Malta.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

So I take it you have an issue with Populism? I am sorry, but Populism is preferable to establishment Republicanism and establishment Democrats

Sorry for the late reply, I am a Nationalist by choice and labeled a populist by those who dislike Nationalists.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

So you didn't see the smirk in Ryan's face meanwhile President Trump mentioned the name of the Navy Seal kia? BTW, when you put your hand over your chest as a sign of respect you don't hide your hand under your coat.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that Paul Ryan is not responsible for revealing the hidden hand sign that I have seen Napoleon doing in paintings.

It may or may not be something sinister.

If it is I am all ears.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

You are knowledgeable, certainly.

But I have listened to the speech you are talking about from Kennedy and I have heard no reason to dismiss the obvious message that secret organizations were a major threat.

It's like looking at a tree and saying "what a nice lady."

I guess if you are a member of one of the organizations he meant, although he didn't name names, I could understand a willingness to...rationalize or somehow explain it as rhetoric but I am not going to buy that.

You may say "He was a K of C."

Yes. Hardly a secret sinister cabal though.

Neither is Freemasonry.

My pops was K of C.
edit on 7-3-2017 by benTanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

If not for ultra fundamentalism and it's history of never being able to tell the truth while justifying lies told about... Everyone, everything.

Even other Fundy Xtians...

Masons would justifiably be respected outside of Masonry.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: benTanna
The name of the speech was called "The President & the Press." When reading the entire speech one can easily see the absurdity of the argument that he was speaking out against fraternal groups like Freemasonry. When you put this speech into context of the audience, the events that preceded it, and the speeches that preceded it, you get a much better idea that the cherry picking done by conspiracy theorists. JFK was trying to justify the recent Bay of Pigs invasion and also request that the American press exercise some self-restraint with information that is sensitive to the nation's defense and military operations. This is the opinion I take and which is taken by academic scholars.

The Bay of Pigs incident occurred 10-days prior to this speech. This was a huge disaster and an embarrassment to the Kennedy administration, which had only been in power 3-months. Five days prior to this speech, Kennedy appeared before the Society of Newspaper Editors where he spoke about the same topics and the "President and the Press" speech was a continuation, the incident still fresh in everyone's minds.

To anti-Masons though, JFK mentioning "secret societies," "secret oaths," and "secret proceedings" is enough to convince them that the President was condemning groups like Freemasonry. One of the biggest criticisms I see held against Freemasonry is that we are a "secret society" and that devious and sinister plots are supposedly conspired in our meetings. I would argue that a true secret society is one that doesn't disclose membership, allow members to wear insignia, hold public ceremonies, or, particularly in America, display their meeting places so prominently. The misuse of Kennedy's speech is just a continuation of the agenda by anti-Masons and conspiracy theorists to make secrecy taboo, ignoring the fact that secrecy is a part of human nature and enjoyed by everyone. Everyone keeps secrets and practices secrecy at some level, and those who would deny their own personal secrecy couldn't withstand much questioning concerning intimate aspects of their lives without, as David Flaherty says, "capitulating to the intrusiveness of certain subject matters."

JFK was in the Knights of the Columbus which was an alternative to Freemasonry for Catholics who fear exommunication from the Roman Catholic Church. Most anti-Masons and conspiracy theorists that I've talked to dismiss it as being acceptable since it's attached to the Catholic Church.

The truth of the matter is that JFK didn't think Freemasonry was some sinister cabal scheming against the United States. Anti-Masons commonly take quotes out of context in the hopes that the unknowing and unwary will be swayed by the strange-sounding titles and the intermingling of casually-related phrases. Contrary to what anti-Masons and conspiracy theorists will say, JFK was not discussing private fraternal groups (or "secret societies"), but was merely addressing a current issue.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: benTanna

You are knowledgeable, certainly.

But I have listened to the speech you are talking about from Kennedy and I have heard no reason to dismiss the obvious message that secret organizations were a major threat.

It's like looking at a tree and saying "what a nice lady."

I guess if you are a member of one of the organizations he meant, although he didn't name names, I could understand a willingness to...rationalize or somehow explain it as rhetoric but I am not going to buy that.

You may say "He was a K of C."

Yes. Hardly a secret sinister cabal though.

Neither is Freemasonry.

My pops was K of C.

If you would like to learn why Ksig is right, this thread by an excellent researcher might help.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

TL : DR.

Masons are bad, you're bad, I'm bad, Networkdude is really bad. Now who wants to grab a beer?

Oh, and bonus points if you can tell me what secret hand gesture am I giving you right now.

edit on 7-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

*holds envelope to forehead*

"Bird in flight, honoring none."

Did I get it?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Wow, you have ESPN like a psycho or something.

So impressed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join