It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand: Paul Ryan Reveals Illuminati Allegiance in Congress

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagrimas

Please link.

The profile hidden-hand has exactly 1 comment.

I'd be interested to read more though.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I stand by my points. People look proud and solemn, Emotive and respectful when they touch their hearts. This was the hidden hand gesture. I know it: Paul knows it; and now, ATS knows it.
All my best.
Thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

The link is in my opening post (to the entire manuscript online).

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I appreciate all those who are saying he is clearly making the symbol, but does anyone care to share why they believe he is doing this or what it means in the "bigger picture" of what it all means? Or do I have to wait for a special thread where someone in the know says he will answer questions?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
I appreciate all those who are saying he is clearly making the symbol, but does anyone care to share why they believe he is doing this or what it means in the "bigger picture" of what it all means? Or do I have to wait for a special thread where someone in the know says he will answer questions?

Im sorry if you feel im being ellusive, i thought i was quite detailed in my explanation. This is a sign of "being in the club" Paul makes it to be seen by other people "in the club". Its a "shout out". It demonstrates allegiance. It reveals that someone is an insider of privilege. An initiate who is privy to secrets. Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Did you read the thread?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Did you read the thread?

I put it in secret societies too, i do despair sometimes haha. Thanks for your efforts.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I'm not sure what an illuminati insider grin looks like.
I do however know hand signs - 5 year mason, Algoma District, Connaught lodge,

I, like most people, I can also read someone's intentions.
Given the situation that this apparent " hand sign" was given, I think that it's safe to say it was a gesture of respect.
Not a "shout out to the boys" with ahand sign to all the illuminati members watching.
But what do I know I guess.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2017 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Undecided.
I see both sides.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Of course. I think he'll be like every other president we've had in my lifetime. He'll try to show a decent face in his first term, just enough to get "re-elected," then like the rest, he'll completely show his ass and pass a bunch of draconian # in his second term. Expect it to have something to do with tightening down the internet. Watch and see.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I'm not sure what an illuminati insider grin looks like.
I do however know hand signs - 5 year mason, Algoma District, Connaught lodge,

I, like most people, I can also read someone's intentions.
Given the situation that this apparent " hand sign" was given, I think that it's safe to say it was a gesture of respect.
Not a "shout out to the boys" with ahand sign to all the illuminati members watching.
But what do I know I guess.

Happy to hear about all your endeavours, and please do not think me annoying for having a different opinion. I just dont think people smirk when they have the intention you speak of. May your Great Work be blessed and full of joy. All my best.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: Spelling error

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ey. I'm not asking for you to tell me the obvious, that it's a shout out to the secret society. I'm asking for you to shed your own light on what it ACTUALLY means in regards to what happened. Did this soldier die for a specific reason? Did this soldier pass some test and the hidden hand is being used to signify his passing on, which actually means he's not dead but moving on to a better reality? Is it simply a single move on a chess board, etc?

Come on guys, get DEEPER in your analysis. As someone who is being kept in the dark, that's what I'm "really" seeking, not the obvious.
edit on 5-3-2017 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Undecided.
I see both sides.

Thankyou for your honesty. All my best.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I don't know why he's doing what he's doing with his hand, but I don't trust him.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Ahh Okay. This is dangerous territory because we are talking about someone who has officially passed on. As such, i will ask that people kindly respect the feelings of those that are grieving. This thread is about Paul's clear sign. Not a debate on whether there is an "island" that kurt cobain lives on. If you feel let down by the esoteric knowledge ive already suggested looking into, i suggest that you think twice. Knowing about tiphereth is the path to true enlightenment.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The hand signal seems pretty obvious, I have seen it before. I am doubting so many men have an itchy chest.

But the guy talking in the video, 'Liberal Terrorist Democrats', wow. Another nut on Youtube.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

No, not annoying at all.
Belonging to a Forum such as ATS means you welcome discussion on these matters and should be willing to accept that everyone has an opinion. And hey are entitled to that.
ATS would be a very boring place if we all agreed on the same stuff.haha

Keep up he good work OP, you have provided an excellent thread here!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Of course. I think he'll be like every other president we've had in my lifetime. He'll try to show a decent face in his first term, just enough to get "re-elected," then like the rest, he'll completely show his ass and pass a bunch of draconian # in his second term. Expect it to have something to do with tightening down the internet. Watch and see.

If he is trying to show a decent face in his first term, he failed within the first 2 weeks.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

Indeed. As i alluded to in my opening post - Trump believes privacy should be given away freely for "the greater good" just like Theresa May and her Snoopers Charter. Here is a prediction and prophecies part of this thread: The US will pass a Snoopers Charter of it own under Trump. Mandatory data retention and forced backdoors to go with your loopholes warrants amd gag orders. (For loopholes look up the new book "American Spies". This is what Jeff Sessions wants and Trump agrees and wants to cooperate with private sector cyber proficiency from telaviv.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: Error

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

In regards to the hand to chest move, to me, if he meant it graciously, why not just leave his hand outside the jacket?
You see, we're living in an era where any and everything is suspect in regards to the actions of our "leaders."
Did he mean this as some "secret" hand signal? I don't know. He could have been genuinely displaying sympathy. HOWEVER, why do it as he did? It leaves him open to suggestions of doing something he may or may not have intended.
What do I personally think? While I am somewhat of a conspiracy "theorist" and I certainly don't particularly like Paul Ryan or trust him, or any politician frankly, I tend to think he was just putting his hand over his chest. I don't think he was trying to send any secret message or what not. I could be wrong, but.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join