It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand: Paul Ryan Reveals Illuminati Allegiance in Congress

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagrimas

It most certainly does work like that, the whole of life is an interview and the contacts you can make in the masons or any other secret society all lead to the same places.

Really? I didn't become successful because I joined the Masons. I made a very good living prior to that and all my business contacts are from the industry I am in, not the lodge.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Im sure that is true Augustus, of course. But it does happen to people who are in the right place at the right time and who know how to keep certain secrets and pass certain tests that prove they can keep those secrets and sometimes even i believe who are willing to put themselves in a position so that they may be blackmailed for life. You had a wonderful experience. That doesnt mean there arent absolute ####$ in those orgs looking for others of a similar nature.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagrimas

Your knowledge of Masonry is minimal. If you actually joined you would see that everything you are speculating about is wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Im sure that is true Augustus, of course. But it does happen to people who are in the right place at the right time and who know how to keep certain secrets and pass certain tests that prove they can keep those secrets and sometimes even i believe who are willing to put themselves in a position so that they may be blackmailed for life. You had a wonderful experience. That doesnt mean there arent absolute ####$ in those orgs looking for others of a similar nature.

That's life in general, dude. That's not something that's exclusive to Masons or any other organization, secret or not. Sometimes the right person is in the right place at the right time and says the right thing and does the right thing. Or wrong person/time/place/etc, depending on your perspective.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Lagrimas

Your knowledge of Masonry is minimal. If you actually joined you would see that everything you are speculating about is wrong.

Your knowledge is of a certain nature and is completely closeted. You are designed to believe what you do and to be a very successful propaganda tool. Look at the way you promulgate so efficiently and confidently. I absolutely believe that you believe what you do and im absolutely certain many others do to. You are a very useful person and you play your part perfectly. This is not an insult, its an unfortunate reality and it means that you are a very nice person who is not involved at all with darkness. Some people are.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

That's life in general, dude. That's not something that's exclusive to Masons or any other organization, secret or not. Sometimes the right person is in the right place at the right time and says the right thing and does the right thing. Or wrong person/time/place/etc, depending on your perspective.

Yes it is life exactly. And secret societies are designed for the purpose of one thing and one thing only. Forming bonds.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Your knowledge is of a certain nature and is completely closeted.

Considering your knowledge of my knowledge is zero you have no idea what I have done in Masonry, where I have travelled, who I have met, what I have seen and experienced.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So you would have me make the thread without taking the care to illustrate what im talking about? Absolute cods wallop.

Yet you said it was 'very famous in Masonic circles'.

Which it is not.

I think that for you to wash your hands of its masonic/mystery school/secret society origins is really quite ridiculous. What is it related to then? Sesame street? Formula 1 racing? Womens soccer? No. It is masonic and secret society and by that i mean it is an allegorical sign with esoteric meaning known to an initiate.

This isn't something masons do. I realize that in conspiracy land, masons give secret nods, winks, and waves all the time to each other just to irritate non mason conspiracy folk, but in the place I reside (the real world) this just isn't the case. If I offer the masonic grip to another man, it's because I know he is a mason already. I can look at his ring, or the tag on his car, or the fact that we are both at a masonic members only function. We aren't taught to give these strange hand signs, and doing so would offer nothing of value.

As I have said all along, this is the the stuff the Lions Club does. Those guys are the real underground secrets squirrel types. We just wear funny hats. Seriously, if you knew the truth, you would think this is just as funny as we do. But if it makes you happy to believe this, I sure as hell can't stop you.

Just to calrify. I know handshakes myself and grade signs so i know that you dont use them in daily life. I also am fully aware that masonry in the terms you think of it is different to the elitist sectet society form which is likely much less esoteric and much more of an elitist friendship group.
The fact that masonry is a low level of this system as a whole and a way of finding new blood that then passes further up a chain is not lost on me because of my personal experiences. However, i absolutely aware that most masons are really very ordinary people too. Paul Ryan however does make the hidden hand and does do it for secret reasons not known to the majority of peoole. This i believe in absolute. If he didnt do it we wouldnt see him do it . The proof is in the pudding.

What lodge are you a member of?

See, if you aren't and you weren't, the no, you don't "know". I don't mean to be condescending or assholish, I just want you to understand some facts that exist. Fact 1, Paul Ryan isn't a mason. He is a nice guy and I like his personal discipline and overall attitude and think he would make a good brother, but he would have to have been Initiated, Passed, and Raised as a master mason in a regular lodge to be an actual Free Mason. After that, any strange way ha scratched his nose or showed emotion could be speculated as being a masonic gesture, but not until then. As it stands now, he's a guy who put his hand inside his jacket on TV. Until fact 1 changes, all other "facts" are irrelevant. (IMHO)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Your knowledge is of a certain nature and is completely closeted.

Considering your knowledge of my knowledge is zero you have no idea what I have done in Masonry, where I have travelled, who I have met, what I have seen and experienced.

Well i only know what youve told me, of course: that you experienced nothing of the nature that i am talking about. As such you travelled and did this and that but were not exposed to the criminal belly of the serpent. Just because i hold my nose doesnt mean the fart didnt smell.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

...that you experienced nothing of the nature that i am talking about.

Because what you are talking about does not exist in reality.

As such you travelled and did this and that but were not exposed to the criminal belly of the serpent.

Any examples of the 'criminal belly of the serpent'?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I once shook a masons hand.
Then I realized I have no idea where its been.
Hasn't felt fully clean since

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

So you would have me make the thread without taking the care to illustrate what im talking about? Absolute cods wallop.

Yet you said it was 'very famous in Masonic circles'.

Which it is not.

I think that for you to wash your hands of its masonic/mystery school/secret society origins is really quite ridiculous. What is it related to then? Sesame street? Formula 1 racing? Womens soccer? No. It is masonic and secret society and by that i mean it is an allegorical sign with esoteric meaning known to an initiate.

This isn't something masons do. I realize that in conspiracy land, masons give secret nods, winks, and waves all the time to each other just to irritate non mason conspiracy folk, but in the place I reside (the real world) this just isn't the case. If I offer the masonic grip to another man, it's because I know he is a mason already. I can look at his ring, or the tag on his car, or the fact that we are both at a masonic members only function. We aren't taught to give these strange hand signs, and doing so would offer nothing of value.

As I have said all along, this is the the stuff the Lions Club does. Those guys are the real underground secrets squirrel types. We just wear funny hats. Seriously, if you knew the truth, you would think this is just as funny as we do. But if it makes you happy to believe this, I sure as hell can't stop you.

Just to calrify. I know handshakes myself and grade signs so i know that you dont use them in daily life. I also am fully aware that masonry in the terms you think of it is different to the elitist sectet society form which is likely much less esoteric and much more of an elitist friendship group.
The fact that masonry is a low level of this system as a whole and a way of finding new blood that then passes further up a chain is not lost on me because of my personal experiences. However, i absolutely aware that most masons are really very ordinary people too. Paul Ryan however does make the hidden hand and does do it for secret reasons not known to the majority of peoole. This i believe in absolute. If he didnt do it we wouldnt see him do it . The proof is in the pudding.

What lodge are you a member of?

See, if you aren't and you weren't, the no, you don't "know". I don't mean to be condescending or assholish, I just want you to understand some facts that exist. Fact 1, Paul Ryan isn't a mason. He is a nice guy and I like his personal discipline and overall attitude and think he would make a good brother, but he would have to have been Initiated, Passed, and Raised as a master mason in a regular lodge to be an actual Free Mason. After that, any strange way ha scratched his nose or showed emotion could be speculated as being a masonic gesture, but not until then. As it stands now, he's a guy who put his hand inside his jacket on TV. Until fact 1 changes, all other "facts" are irrelevant. (IMHO)

I appreciate your comments and Augustus' too. I am not trying to fall out with you and no i do not find it condescending. I have been initiated so i dont feel that im missing something, but the things i know come from the life ive lived and the people ive met and the secrets they shouldnt have told me. As such i believe my experience stands on its own two feet. We are both from the same planet we simply saw and heard different things and end up with a vastly different view of the horizon.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: Spelling error

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

...that you experienced nothing of the nature that i am talking about.

Because what you are talking about does not exist in reality.

As such you travelled and did this and that but were not exposed to the criminal belly of the serpent.

Any examples of the 'criminal belly of the serpent'?

Ate you seriously so blind that you dont realise there are criminals of a very elite nature in the world who meet and introduce in these fraternal bodies?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Ate you seriously so blind that you dont realise there are criminals of a very elite nature in the world who meet and introduce in these fraternal bodies?

Then you should have zero issue coughing up some examples. I can wait, I have nothing to do today except cultivate my Illuminati ties.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Then you should have zero issue coughing up some examples. I can wait, I have nothing to do today except cultivate my Illuminati ties.

Im not going to sit here and start listing crimes that criminals undertake for financial gain. Im sure you have a pretty decent idea of the many crimes that there are in this world. There are good police officers and bent ones. There are nice chinese people and insane ones. There are lovely black single parent fathers and crack dealers. There are rock stars who kill other rock stars. There are rock stars who give to charity. There are football stars who work for unicef and that also are proper ##### all at the same time. There are ballet dancers who sell drugs and ruin lives. And yes, believe it or not, there are masons who want war to continue and who plan to make money for their families from the loss of life. Now i am weary of talking to a strongly shaped bit of titanium that will never bend its view. Belief is the death of intelligence.

edit on 6-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: Spelling error

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Im not going to sit here and start listing crimes that criminals undertake for financial gain.

We are specifically speaking in regards Masonry. If you have some examples, post them.

I am not denying that bad people exist and may even be members. I am saying it is not widespread or the norm.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Im not going to sit here and start listing crimes that criminals undertake for financial gain.

We are specifically speaking in regards Masonry. If you have some examples, post them.

I am not denying that bad people exist and may even be members. I am saying it is not widespread or the norm.

Oh so then we do agree. Nice people generally far outway evil ones. Evil ones however get a lot more done. Im glad we finally came to an agreement.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Oh so then we do agree. Nice people generally far outway evil ones. Evil ones however get a lot more done. Im glad we finally came to an agreement.

We do not agree. People who are determined get things done.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
We hate it when our friends become successful.

edit on 6-3-2017 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
We hate it when our friends become successful.

Yeah, too much crab basket mentality. People who begrudge other people their success are lame.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join