It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand: Paul Ryan Reveals Illuminati Allegiance in Congress

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No he obviously isn't saying that
he saying Paul Ryan did

read the op ?

but just because he did it
doesn't mean he has a clue what he is doing

I'm surprised there isn't a meme for this already

edit on 6-3-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Lagrimas

And certainly not, i was using that to illustrate its secret society usage. A casual google images search brings plenty of evidence of usage that is likely not directly York right related.

Are you saying that anyone making this sign is in the York Rite?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I was looking forward to your imminent arrival Augustus

Of course you were. It isn't a great thread until my smartassesry is injected.

Was Napoleon a member of the York right too and john lennon and kimmy?

What do you think?

What is your take on all this. Do you deny the cheeky grin and sign making?

I think it is the connecting of dots which are not connected. If you had an understanding of the York Rite you would see this.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

No he obviously isn't saying that
he saying Paul Ryan did

read the op ?

but just because he did it
doesn't mean he has a clue what he is doing

I'm surprised there isn't a meme for this already

Haha, oh he knew Exactly what HE was doing. Do we know what he was doing? This part is the unknown.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagrimas

Lennon huh ?
something about the t shirt he was wearing ?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

And certainly not, i was using that to illustrate its secret society usage. A casual google images search brings plenty of evidence of usage that is likely not directly York right related.

Then if the images are not directly related to the York Rite why include it? The York Rite is pretty much irrelevant to the majority of Masons, much like the Scottish Rite.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So im connecting dots by noticing he made the sign? Goodness no.
I only connected to the ATS thread as an illustration of why the hidden hand is close to ATS hearts: i never insinuated a connection.
I simply used creative license to bring to life the idea of the hidden hand in as many contexts as possible.
The nature of the thread reveals itself to those that properly study it. All my best Augustus.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Lennon huh ?
something about the t shirt he was wearing ?

Lennon makes the sign yes it is a well known fact. Google it and see his hand in the jacket. Feel free.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Then if the images are not directly related to the York Rite why include it? The York Rite is pretty much irrelevant to the majority of Masons, much like the Scottish Rite.

So you would have me make the thread without taking the care to illustrate what im talking about? Absolute cods wallop.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

So im connecting dots by noticing he made the sign? Goodness no.
I only connected to the ATS thread as an illustration of why the hidden hand is close to ATS hearts: i never insinuated a connection.

Very well then.

You can see how your focus can be misconstrued however. When you say you wanted to show 'secret society usage' and use a Masonic image the obvious first conclusion is that the implication is Masonic.

And if the gesture that is being alleged that everyone is making is not related to the York Rite what is it related to?

edit on 6-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

So you would have me make the thread without taking the care to illustrate what im talking about? Absolute cods wallop.

Yet you said it was 'very famous in Masonic circles'.

Which it is not.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's gone? Source?

The complete manuscript with commentary is linked in the original post. Cheers.

Yea I want a source that the ice cap is gone. The interview is not a source for that.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Which it is not.

I think that for you to wash your hands of its masonic/mystery school/secret society origins is really quite ridiculous. What is it related to then? Sesame street? Formula 1 racing? Womens soccer? No. It is masonic and secret society and by that i mean it is an allegorical sign with esoteric meaning known to an initiate.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Saying that somebody believes they're telling the truth is not the same thing as it being true.

Yes, somebody with that screen name talked a lot and said a lot of things, the overwhelming majority of which turned out to not be accurate.

If you're willing to believe some things a source claims are true when easily verifiable things the same source claims will happen don't actually happen, cool. Does that mean you're also autistic?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Then again, is everyone pictured somehow related to the York Rite?

Oh, and it is not 'famous in Masonic circles'. Not by a long shot.

edit on 6-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

www.wornfree.com...

he was a fan I guess

Yoko is quite occult though

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

It's gone? Source?

The complete manuscript with commentary is linked in the original post. Cheers.

Yea I want a source that the ice cap is gone. The interview is not a source for that.

Ahh, very well.

That is the mandela folks in question all my best.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

www.wornfree.com...

he was a fan I guess

Yoko is quite occult though

He was a fan of crowley yes. Crowley is on the cover of sgt peppers. He knew occult things and moved in elite and therefore occult circles.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: Spelling error

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Saying that somebody believes they're telling the truth is not the same thing as it being true.

Yes, somebody with that screen name talked a lot and said a lot of things, the overwhelming majority of which turned out to not be accurate.

If you're willing to believe some things a source claims are true when easily verifiable things the same source claims will happen don't actually happen, cool. Does that mean you're also autistic?

What? It was my point that the event was real but that it quite easily could have been a hoax. I simply list possibilities. This has been my point all along and i have never claimed otherwise. All you are doing is twisting my words for no good reason. I have been quite precise at all times. All my best.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Which it is not.

I think that for you to wash your hands of its masonic/mystery school/secret society origins is really quite ridiculous. What is it related to then? Sesame street? Formula 1 racing? Womens soccer? No. It is masonic and secret society and by that i mean it is an allegorical sign with esoteric meaning known to an initiate.

This isn't something masons do. I realize that in conspiracy land, masons give secret nods, winks, and waves all the time to each other just to irritate non mason conspiracy folk, but in the place I reside (the real world) this just isn't the case. If I offer the masonic grip to another man, it's because I know he is a mason already. I can look at his ring, or the tag on his car, or the fact that we are both at a masonic members only function. We aren't taught to give these strange hand signs, and doing so would offer nothing of value.

As I have said all along, this is the the stuff the Lions Club does. Those guys are the real underground secrets squirrel types. We just wear funny hats. Seriously, if you knew the truth, you would think this is just as funny as we do. But if it makes you happy to believe this, I sure as hell can't stop you.
edit on 6-3-2017 by network dude because: s

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join