It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand: Paul Ryan Reveals Illuminati Allegiance in Congress

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: Lagrimas

In regards to the hand to chest move, to me, if he meant it graciously, why not just leave his hand outside the jacket?
You see, we're living in an era where any and everything is suspect in regards to the actions of our "leaders."
Did he mean this as some "secret" hand signal? I don't know. He could have been genuinely displaying sympathy. HOWEVER, why do it as he did? It leaves him open to suggestions of doing something he may or may not have intended.
What do I personally think? While I am somewhat of a conspiracy "theorist" and I certainly don't particularly like Paul Ryan or trust him, or any politician frankly, I tend to think he was just putting his hand over his chest. I don't think he was trying to send any secret message or what not. I could be wrong, but.....

I understand your feelings and politely disagree.
All my best.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have just looked at the Hidden Hand thread. It is legit. I remember the gif of the dots as a child. If one were to look through my posts you can find how I know this.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I have just looked at the Hidden Hand thread. It is legit. I remember the gif of the dots as a child. If one were to look through my posts you can find how I know this.

Everybody and anybody who is a real ATSer from the old days knows its real and that it happened in real time and was answered in real time so that whoever Hidden Hand was would need to have really really known his # incredibly well whether hoax or not. Wish we could get Springer on here to validate that fact. Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I wasn't an ATS member when the original Hidden Hand post was occurring but found it and read it after the fact. As a Conservative I have no respect for Paul Ryan and it wouldn't surprise me that he is making the hidden hand sign....could just be a RINO lodge sign too. BTW Donald Trump is not a Republican, he is populist and a nationalist that was co-opted by the Republicans because he was the only game available.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

So I take it you have an issue with Populism? I am sorry, but Populism is preferable to establishment Republicanism and establishment Democrats
edit on 5-3-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
I wasn't an ATS member when the original Hidden Hand post was occurring but found it and read it after the fact. As a Conservative I have no respect for Paul Ryan and it wouldn't surprise me that he is making the hidden hand sign....could just be a RINO lodge sign too. BTW Donald Trump is not a Republican, he is populist and a nationalist that was co-opted by the Republicans because he was the only game available.

Aha! Interesting, What is this Rino lodge you speak of? And why do they hidden hand?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Also, just to say... cool avatar.
How can we die? If we're never alive. Holographic reality. Saturn Machine. The black cube.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Wet wet wet were at number one in the charts for an insanely long time in the UK once. Just because it is popular doesnt make it good

edit on 5-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: Spelling error

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I'm going to tell you what the hidden hand actually mean. It means the beings inside the TV, who operate in real time (even though no one realizes it) cannot tell when the viewer is changing the channel.

Hence, the viewer has passed a test and can fool them, so he is deemed more powerful...moving up a level. I noticed tonight it's also called the "invisible hand".

edit on 5-3-2017 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What part of '300 mph winds, melted ice caps, Great Harvest end of humanity by 2010' do you consider the real deal?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

That Dan Gorilo is trash....a scum of the DNC.

That was the most beautiful honor I have seen thus far from a fallen veteran. Even Obama didn't go as far as given a real heart moment to a fellow American as much as Trump did.

God bless Trump for his love and support for patriotic Americans.

*joins standing ovation*

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

That Dan Gorilo is trash....a scum of the DNC.

That was the most beautiful honor I have seen thus far from a fallen veteran. Even Obama didn't go as far as given a real heart moment to a fellow American as much as Trump did.

God bless Trump for his love and support for patriotic Americans.

*joins standing ovation*

There certainly was nothing wrong with the standing ovation, on that we can agree. I actually thought it was very moving and thought that she seemed genuinely distressed and increadibly overwhelmed by the experience. Thanks for your 5 cents.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
I'm going to tell you what the hidden hand actually mean. It means the beings inside the TV, who operate in real time (even though no one realizes it) cannot tell when the viewer is changing the channel.

Hence, the viewer has passed a test and can fool them, so he is deemed more powerful...moving up a level. I noticed tonight it's also called the "invisible hand".

Im not sure i can agee with this. However, i do recommend a VPN and 123movies lol. Take care.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

The north pole ice cap is gone and Mandela Effect fans believe there used to be an ice cap where the pole is water now. Im agnostic, however, just because your reality might not have changed doesnt necessarily mean that it hasnt changed for others.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagrimas

Actially, s/he only answered questions and did it in real time, which is why it is generally considered to be authentic. Your information is entirely wrong. All my best. Thanks for contributing. I dont know what you read but not hidden hand!

So which predictions given by hidden hand are pointed to as evidence that it's authentic? Off the top of my head I don't remember anything that happened when and how he or she claimed it would happen, if it happened at all.

Namely, Nibiru didn't show up in 2012 and there wasn't some huge global change when the Mayan calendar ran out.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

It's gone? Source?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's gone? Source?

The complete manuscript with commentary is linked in the original post. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Actially, s/he only answered questions and did it in real time, which is why it is generally considered to be authentic. Your information is entirely wrong. All my best. Thanks for contributing. I dont know what you read but not hidden hand!

So which predictions given by hidden hand are pointed to as evidence that it's authentic? Off the top of my head I don't remember anything that happened when and how he or she claimed it would happen, if it happened at all.

Namely, Nibiru didn't show up in 2012 and there wasn't some huge global change when the Mayan calendar ran out.

No, you misunderstand me. It is considered to be authentic in as much as it is not a myth. The hidden hand did come to ATS, was given permissions that most people arent, AND did answer questions in real time.

In order for the replies that were presented to be given the author would have had to either have some sort of autistic creative mind. Or have created the entire concept in advance and learned it well enough to answer in real time. Or be telling his belief of truths.

Finally, the predictions do interact spookily with the mandela effect for those that understand it to be happening. All my best.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: Spelling error

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Are you saying that anyone making this sign is in the York Rite?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Are you saying that anyone making this sign is in the York Rite?

I was looking forward to your imminent arrival Augustus

Was Napoleon a member of the York right too and john lennon and kimmy? What is your take on all this. Do you deny the cheeky grin and sign making?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join