It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN WANTS A WAR - International or Civil - CNN is a Terrorist Threat to the U.S.A..

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: TrueBrit

Additionally, right wing talk radio pretty much dominates the talk radio market, not to mention how hugely popular it is and how many listeners it has over the entire country. It is also quite different from television, in that radio "comes to you" over the airwaves in a way different than TV, which one must "seek out" (hot vs cool media). Considering the amount of (predominantly conservative) people all across (rural and otherwise) America who spend their time in cars and trucks, the market is saturated with these right wing views, which also help shape the opinions of small town/rust belt/average Joe the Plumber types.

That is something that many people do not take into account or fail to acknowledge when they falsely talk about the "liberal agenda."

Oddly that is because of the 'Free Market" where the ratings have decided. People vote on radio shows by supporting them..... Geeze people you are REACHING to defend the haters of all free people....

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
As the late Bill Cooper said:

"Give little Billy a hammer and tell him to 'fix' the T.V."

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
credibility test for carewemust;

please tell us about fox news during Obama's presidency

Allow me a brief thought along this line by asking did Obama make a bunch of statements about keeping Doctors and how Christians were wrong about the Jihad, how gun owners were implied to be evil, and was he or not allowing people from nations with known hatred of gays, Jews, Christians and people that are considered perverts before modern Progressive/Liberal?Communist took over the media? Did Isllamist kill Gays and the left still wanted them here while extolling sexual freedom?

Cause if he didn't do ANY of that nor the media promote those haters of Gays, Jews, Christians and perv's then Fox lied...

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Liberals are always complaining about the rich and powerful, yet they bend over backwards to defend the news media, which is owned and controlled by the rich and powerful. I'm not sure how they can be so blind, why don't they see they are just pawns of the elite?

From your mouth to God's ear.. SO TRUE ....

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
a reply to: Mictain

Reptilican vs Demoncrats vs Tea Party------the last is to divide ya up into 1/3rds

I saw the Tea Party as saying both parties suck.

Next election I want Libertarian verses Green party!

Can't be a bit worse IMHO.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The constant slander and purposeful false news is grounds for a lawsuit I think. Trump should have his lawyers tie CNN up in court.

However, CNN would probably like that, then they cause then they would turn around and call Trump Authoritarian. I really don't know what to do about this CNN pathetic embarrassment to "News" network, but I want to see them taken off the air, and hopefully going bankrupt.

Every single person at CNN is a "Yes-Man or Woman" for the deep state. They are all puppets, and figureheads.
edit on 4-3-2017 by EyeKyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'd say he's unknowingly, or knowingly aiding a terrorist, with "flimsy" reasoning like propagating wars against nations we just don't need to have wars in. Thousands of people or more have died in the name of nothing at all. We've even switched who we blame for things like 9/11 to keep up our ways. One country destabilized? Move onto the next. The media made the American people afraid of Islam/Muslims - Trump acted in a manner that was "in the interest" of those people - So he has more supported some of the terror the media has spread, or perhaps is even a victim himself of the Medias portrayal of Muslims - Rather than starting it himself.

Or are you going to fake like he's the first person ever to make an Americans afraid of the Muslim people? Or that it became popularized by him, and not the media/internet?

And I hate all media - Fox news is one of my least favorite, but I also dislike CNN, MSNBC, The Blaze, BBC,NYT ... etc, etc.

edit on 4-3-2017 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Trump supporters are a terrorist threat to the world.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

They are paid to attack him. All news companies in America are owned by psychologically sick billionaires that want to see their plans go ahead and see the world burn. Every company has its subsidiaries and they all flow back to the lead players that enforce their world views on the people of America and the world. It is a sick game and can see clearly how they are doing it, as most people believe the news.

People are even jumping on people saying fake news, it is fake news. We have known this for years and years and no one really used the term fake news but now its caught on, people jump on it as if it is wrong.

When has the news ever reported on something that was true or factual, rather for ratings or money investment to scare people off.

To the news of America and the World.

edit on 4-3-2017 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: pirhanna

What is Trump "really" trying to do? What game is he playing?

See how easy that is?

Thats also a good question. Even though you werent being sincere.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

We don't really have a free press anymore,we have corporate owned infotainment, I don't think ANY of them have any journalistic integrity anymore, its sad. That being said, the internet as a news source is like trying to research UFOs using the National Enquirer; you know that there may be some truth to what you are reading, but you remain skeptical because there is no way to substantiate it. I used to like BBC news but even that is getting questionable,

Nothing ever came closer to the truth than the movie Network (1976)

edit on 4-3-2017 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
With the rapid fire lies dimwit keeps telling you really cannot blame CNN or any other media outlet gets things wrong every now and then. It would most likely cost them their operating budget to hire enough fact checkers to get everything right.

CNN? Get things wrong? Like when they scoffed at the idea when Trump announced his run that he wasn't serious? Or when they predicted he would lose the nomination every time he disposed of every Republican nomimee? Or when they said he couldn't possibly beat their girl Hill? Or they are part of the media that only has a 14% approval rating? They're just pissed and embarrassed they've been completely wrong every step of the way over the past year and a half.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Complete and utter fake news. Seriously, how dumb are you?

originally posted by: carewemust
March 2, 2017

The Cable News Network (CNN) is becoming so radical and obsessed with drumming up negative emotions against the President of the United States, and our country in general, that I'm starting this thread to document specific instances.

At one time, CNN's fake news was just an annoyance. As this ATS thread pointed out, it was even somewhat humorous during the gulf war.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In fact, CNN helped to get Donald Trump elected President, by giving him wall-to-wall negative coverage during the campaign season.

But, when Candidate Trump was elected President Trump, CNN did not tone down their hatred of the man. And that obsessive hatred of the President of the United States, has made this network a threat to the U.S.. A "home-grown media terrorist" is an appropriate label. CNN is drumming up discord between Americans, with their LIES, FAKE "sources", and hours of discussions on Anti-American subjects, without disclosing that they are rumors.

But, what made me start this stand-alone thread, to point out how dangerous CNN is to ALL OF US, was the article/video they published today, showing a CNN "journalist" in Moscow, confronting the Foreign Embassy spokeswoman there. He told her that the Russian Ambassador to the USA is probably a SPY! The look in her eye and tone of her voice, as this IDIOT continued to follow and question her, tells me that Russia is NOT to be toyed with. As you can see in the video, she told him twice that CNN's propaganda, lies, and "fake news".. MUST STOP.

Here's the brief story w/video clip: www.cnn.com...

In Summary, CNN is a Radical Media Terrorist. Due to its global reach, the network has the potential to incite actions that can cause destruction of a far greater magnitude than ISIS is capable of.. in both Intra-National violence, and Inter-National violence. CNN is doing this solely through words/pictures/videos.. and is doing it INTENTIONALLY, in my opinion.

As I said, rather than start a new thread every time CNN fabricates another anti-President and/or anti-American "hit piece", I'll just add it to this thread. If YOU come across CNN distortions, fakes, or lies, that are designed to destabilize, please share them too. Thank-you!

-CareWeMust

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
First of all, stop calling things you don't like terrorists. Secondly, CNN got its information that Russia's ambassador to the U.S. is a spy from our own country's intelligence services, so if they asked the question in an interview they are only doing their job. In addition, while I admit that CNN publishes a lot of negative stories about Trump, that is not a crime and there are plenty of conservative news outlets that do the same about Obama, even going so far as to publish fake stories about him such as the birth certificate fiasco. Finally, I have been reading CNN, and while they are biased, I have done research and their stories are factual. The one exception is the Trump / Russia story which has not been verified one way or the other yet, but CNN still only reports the facts (such as Flynn and Jeff Sessions meeting with Russian officials even though they said they did not).
edit on 04pmSat, 04 Mar 2017 16:12:59 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: buster2010
With the rapid fire lies dimwit keeps telling you really cannot blame CNN or any other media outlet gets things wrong every now and then. It would most likely cost them their operating budget to hire enough fact checkers to get everything right.

CNN? Get things wrong? Like when they scoffed at the idea when Trump announced his run that he wasn't serious? Or when they predicted he would lose the nomination every time he disposed of every Republican nomimee? Or when they said he couldn't possibly beat their girl Hill? Or they are part of the media that only has a 14% approval rating? They're just pissed and embarrassed they've been completely wrong every step of the way over the past year and a half.

All of these are opinions and speculation that CNN had, which is totally legal and legit. It is only natural that their speculation regarding Trump was wrong, because he consistently surprised everyone by moving up in the primaries and getting elected. CNN even did a news story after Trump got elected about how the polls were wrong.
edit on 04pmSat, 04 Mar 2017 16:16:42 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
When did the definition of "Fake News" change to "News I Disagree With?"

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Saturday, March 4, 2017

To those who say, "FOX puts out bad news too!"... You are right. Often times they do. But the reason I started THIS thread to warn about CNN in particular, is because:

1. CNN is ranked #1 in GLOBAL audience. (Ref: cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com... )

and

2. It has the most devastating Anti-American / Anti-American President stance, of all the American BROADCAST media outlets.

Put those two items together, and you literally have a destabilizing media-terrorist, broadcasting to the world, from the heart of America. In the next post, I will give two more examples, that are being broadcast by CNN right this moment..

-CareWeMust

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

CNN's USA Destabilization continues unabated...

Two more ANTI-AMERICAN / ANTI-PRESIDENT rumors topping CNN news today.

1. Title: The President of the United States Traffics in Conspiracy Theories
www.cnn.com...

(Actually, this one could work in our favor, if there are countries who are thinking about attacking U.S. citizens, or funding groups who attack U.S. citizens. They know that a "measured" response is unlikely, if they're caught.)

2. Title: More Trump Advisors Disclose Meetings With The Russian Ambassador
www.cnn.com...

You have to read to near the bottom of the article, before seeing that the meetings were not out of the ordinary. But the title and the first 3 paragraphs are FAKELY WRITTEN/SPUN, in order to show disorder, lack of cohesion, and a potentially secret USA-Russian connection... at the top of the U.S. government.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
As Father Martin would say "That which creates problems...is one." Trump created the atmosphere we are breathing today. At some point everybody will stop giving him a pass because he's rich (although we don't know that for sure), he's loud, he's obnoxious - he's what many obviously would love to be but can't afford, because their name is not on the side of the building. There is nothing fancy about the idiot in charge. He is just as thin skinned, ill informed, and lacking in moral bearing and intellect as he appears to be. And CNN is just a news network. Get worked up over it if you want, but I would implore you to be more worried about Putin, the rising power of China (who is getting more desperate every day), and the junior version of our own beloved goofball in N. Korea. Collect all the news you can find and do your own homework and analysis. Don't rely on Hannity or O'Reilly to tell what something means, figure it out for yourself. If you don't hear it directly out of the persons mouth, don't believe it. And in case you haven't noticed - CNN is much more careful today than it was a few short months ago. So the whole "fake news" thing has had it's 15 minutes, and has had an impact. Lord I hope we can move past that trite little phrase. We have become addicted to the cutesy little phrases that play well for the NASCAR crowd - Lamestream Media was popular, thankfully we survived that one...The only real solution is try to understand motivations and why people act the way they do. The guy at the end of the bar who says he would like to go camping with Putin is probably drunk...when the President of my country says it - I take notice. I remember the Soviet Union, and spent 10 years defending our country from the very real threat it posed. Putin is an old school Soviet and the trail of dead bodies is testimony to his preferred way of doing business.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HogspitFred

Please put some paragraph breaks in your wall of words.

I really hate condescending insults like 'NASCAR crowd'. It usually comes from some metrosexual man or ditsy woman that has no idea what the hell they're talking about or how anything works outside their little bubble.

Everything the Democrats touch turns to crap. They were and are the ones in bed with Russian operatives. Kislyak could have been kicked out by the State Dept., but he was doing Hillary and Obama's bidding, imo. He visited the WH at least 22 times that we know of, the last time being less than six months ago, in Sept. 2016.

In 2015, Obama met with him along with Putin and some another Russian representative.

President Barack Obama meets with Vladimir Putin, Vitaly Churkin, Sergey Kislyak and other Russian representatives to discuss Syria and ISIL, September 29, 2015

We need to look real closely at Barack Obama....very closely.

edit on 4-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join