It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN WANTS A WAR - International or Civil - CNN is a Terrorist Threat to the U.S.A..

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The war is being won

War?

What exactly is this war?

Serious question.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

The war is being won

War?

Serious question.

The war for ones mind and support for particular agendas - anti-nationalistic globalist open society agendas.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The war is being won

War?

Serious question.

The war for ones mind and support for particular agendas - anti-nationalistic globalist open society agendas.

That's a lot of buzzwords.

So, who is the enemy, and who is not the enemy (since we seem to be talking about the media)?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The war is being won

War?

Serious question.

So, who is the enemy

The enemy is the opposite of who you believe should be resisted.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The war is being won

War?

Serious question.

How dare we strive for an open society in which freedom is paramount to ultra-nationalist, fascist authoritarianism?

It's only a war for the mind if you assume the other side has one. Apparently, we must conform or be annihilated in the "war" and lose our right to free-speech and mindful thought.
edit on 3-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

That's your response? Ad hominem? I expected better from you.

Do you even know what I'm resisting, who should be resisted or why (or even how I feel)?

I ask you again:

So, who is the enemy, and who is not the enemy (since we seem to be talking about the media)?

Quit deflecting.

You're sure about that blanket statement?

You're falling into the same trap. I expected better from you.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes government officials threatening the press for wanting the truth. That is certainly something to cheer for.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

So, who is the enemy

Trilateral commission, CFR, Bilderberg group, Soro's Open Society foundation, International bankers - and any individual or group (ie: CNN, MSNBC, BLM, FBI LaVoy murderers, NSA spies, CIA warpigs, etc) that espouses their military/industrial complex agenda to consolidate the planets limited resources under the guise of nation building and regime' change.

I fear that you are falling into the group that believes these entities are fairytales and don't actually exist and are not actually working together, as we speak, to control global economic & fiscal policies?

That is, and always has been, the enemy.

Trump is not the enemy.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

So, the enemy is ourselves.

Which means you yourself are also your own enemy, by logical standards.

You just painted yourself, by default.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Trump is not the enemy.

I NEVER said Trump was the enemy. YOU assumed that was what I was talking about when YOU talked about the "enemy" regarding my own posts...and when I asked, you projecting your own notion of "the enemy" onto ME regarding Trump.

ETA:

I fear that you are falling into the group that believes these entities are fairytales and don't actually exist and are not actually working together, as we speak, to control global economic & fiscal policies?

You guys fear a lot of silly spooky things, and I really don't care what you fear regarding my beliefs.

I never said I didn't know about or believe in these "spooky" entities , but you assume I don't.
So now the "enemy" is not MSM but spooky factions behind the curtain. Got it. I can somewhat agree, but it took a while for you to actually say that because you danced around every damned thing because "how dare you talk S# about trump." Got it.
edit on 3-3-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Gryphon66

I take it you'll be running from that Truth then? Good luck with that.

The "Truth"? As dispensed by you? Don't you mean that special blend of meme generation and partisan nonsense that some here seem to favor over evidence?

Sure will, since I've never noticed such posts being especially troubled by facts, logic or rationality.

You shouldn't take that personally though.
Has nothing to do with you.

Deny Ignorance.

Gryphon, not one person is buying your product. Don't attack Fox either, they had to keep the facade up for team elite.

Press and CNN (Any MSM) do not belong in the same sentence. They do not deserve to have any constitutional protection from being shut down.

Freedom of speech should be reserved for the individual voice. When those voices decide to group up and begin to have a greater influence on the population, we need citizen auditters. You don't think 'we the people' could sniff out corruption, biased sources, etc.? One word: Pizzagate.

Regardless, acting like its the constitution that is protecting the 'freedom of press' is a joke. Acting like MSM isn't controlled by a very small few at the top is the defintion of ignorance. You are correct it's all corrupt, all biased to whatever those select few have determined to be the 'tune' for the masses.

About meme's, as you tried to insult the method of delivery. When used with truth, style and the correct message one meme could do more for spreading awareness then old school news delivery methods. It's called meme warfare; it is a real thing.

Social media has created a country of individual narcissists that find other like minded narcissists and they all go to their echo chambers and from there everyone is right while everyone is simultaneously wrong. Kind of a schrodinger's cat of the psyche, everyone goes in and no one knows if they are right or wrong. (Unfortunately, I feel ATS has morphed into a right echo chamber)

All of these things, Gryphon are not beyond your intellectual capability which leads me to deduce your having an active agenda of sowing division and confusion.

So back to topic: is CNN (and the MSM)what the OP claims? Without a doubt. Should they be shut down? I don't think it's necessary for these entertainment news organizations to be shut down, I do feel maybe a few warnings before the show, at breaks and at the end should be letting the citizens watching it know this is being reported on an entertainment news program and the content should be individually verified to ensure accuracy.

Lastly, Gryphon66 Ive bumped into you in a few threads and, while I try to remain cordial, your comments to some members scream volumes about the type of person you truly are. Your fancy mental gymnastics hold no power here, we are critical thinkers and a few big words, some party camouflage (don't think I didn't see you try and go conservative to try and get new eyes thinking the right believes these nonsense you write) is laughable at best.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManufacturedDissent

Wow, another person who speaks for all present.

Not only that, apparently, you get to decide who qualifies for Constitutional rights.

One word "Pizzagate" ... LOL. Yeah, that pretty much tells me what I need to know.

Look dude (or dudette as the case may be), you seem to lack basic understanding of the way the American system works.

As to the rest of it, don't like what I write, don't read it.

/shrug
edit on 3-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Format

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

My how times have changed..

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How true it is

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

So what you're saying is that democrats are no better than republicans. If we could all start discussions from that vantage point, we would have much more constructive conversations.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Reptilican vs Demoncrats vs Tea Party------the last is to divide ya up into 1/3rds

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Eff off. Our founding fathers fought, bled and died for a free public press. I have lost patience with those looking to found tyranny in my country. Eff off .

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

So what you're saying is that democrats are no better than republicans. If we could all start discussions from that vantage point, we would have much more constructive conversations.

That is what I am saying. what both sides should realize is that we are all in this together and it is the politicians that are the true enemies of the people because of how much they constantly sell the out to the biggest bidder.

That includes Trump and Obama.

Despite our differences, we all want the same thing, the government for the people.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Wow, another person who speaks for all present.

Not only that, apparently, you get to decide who qualifies for Constitutional rights.

One word "Pizzagate" ... LOL. Yeah, that pretty much tells me what I need to know.

Look dude (or dudette as the case may be), you seem to lack basic understanding of the way the American system works.

As to the rest of it, don't like what I write, don't read it.

/shrug

Twists context of 'we the people' into speaking for everyone.

Mocks new, effective delivery method of news.

Mocks human / child sex trafficking.

I truly enjoy our exchanges, Gryphon. I feel I bring out the best in you.

Human trafficking is funny? Kids being sexually abused by people in position of power amuses you?
Don't you feel that may be a little bit important to at least launcheck an official investigation? I mean best case scenario is investigate and clear everyone and we can get some lawsuits rolling for slander, worst case is we remove toxic filth from the halls of government and save some kids.

Or we mock it, ignore it and, if true, enable the sexual exploitation of children to continue.

I see you've made your choice on where you stand.

Ice cold, Gryphon. Ice cold.

My interpretation of this topic was just that-- my interpretation. Was merely spit balling ideas because, there is a very real war raging unlike anything I've seen before.

If this is big as the evidence suggests, I truly believe we are seeing the makings of the first, I don't know what to call it? mind warfare? Maybe history will call it the Secret Civil War or something.

Like I stated before, your mental gymnastics have no power here.
have a thumb and gfy

o7

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

You seem to be confusing your post with the Constitution.

I don't find sex trafficking funny; I do find your posts so far ridiculous -- and honestly, I hadn't noticed you before this.

One last thing before I completely ignore your rather novel brand of puffed-up self importance ... maybe lay off the juice before you type? For the children.

Just sayin' ...

Cheers.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join