It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN WANTS A WAR - International or Civil - CNN is a Terrorist Threat to the U.S.A..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

My how times have changed..

Effective meme. Shows the extremism that is prevalent in today's world.

Absolutely agree with your comment on being an us vs them situation. Very important to keep in mind.

to the Republocrats!

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: ManufacturedDissent

You seem to be confusing your post with the Constitution.

I don't find sex trafficking funny; I do find your posts so far ridiculous -- and honestly, I hadn't noticed you before this.

One last thing before I completely ignore your rather novel brand of puffed-up self importance ... maybe lay off the juice before you type? For the children.

Just sayin' ...

Cheers.

Don't project, please. I don't drink, and I try to remain humble. I don't know what to say about the self-importance jab. I really don't think I'm that important, the reason I remember you is you were one of the notorious Clinton tools(literal use, not name-calling) from the election.

You can ignore me, I respect that. Like I said in my 'ridiculous' first post, everyone gets an echo chamber with their own safe space now a days. I'll keep you unblocked because, in my world, I need different views to challenge my thinking and even correct it when I am----wrong!

I think that's how one expands their understanding, by listening to different view points and challeging ones current belief system.

However, not letting the pizzagate comment slide, you mocked me for it and if you have truly spent any time researching the topic you'd find it to be based in reality and, in my opinion, confirmation of good and evil.

The second someone dismisses that subject in the manner you did speak volumes to their ignorance of the subject, lack of humanity towards helpless children out there right now and/or helping the perpetrators of these crimes continue on in their crimes.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

One last thing: my "Pizzagate comment" was that it told me what I needed to know about you ... the rest of the drama is in your mind.

edit on 3-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

One last thing: my "Pizzagate comment" was that it told me what I needed to know about you ... the rest of the drama is in your mind.

For the record, I didn't consider any of our exchanges to be particularly troubling. StI'll don't understand your stance on the pizza gate comment.

Could you explain if you believe it to be true or just what you mean by that telling you what you needed to know? I was one of the first few hundred original researchers back when it leaked and have been watching /contributing due to the major implications a scandal like this could have.

Help me understand you, do you believe all of the coincidences involved worth at the very least checking out?

I mean if we are looking into Trump camp and Russia surely we could do the same with the Republocrats implicated.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Dear Leader said it, it must be true. He wouldn't lie to us, he loves us all!!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
CNN is just like 90% of all other media. Biased and profit orientated, to charm as much masses as possible.calling them "media terrorist" is way over the top, really.

Sad.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Honestly Buster , are you Really that Naive to Suppose CNN is Anything Other than a Overt Propaganda Network who's Sole Purpose is to Push an Agenda that is Nothing More than Deception in it's Simplest Form ? If you are , then All I can say is Good Luck with that Oh Ye Of Little Reason................

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
A news network is all of that because you are obsessed with trump? Your op is not just a joke, it is scary.

CNN is not radical by any means. It is concerning when comments go this far.

edit on 4-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Honestly Buster , are you Really that Naive to Suppose CNN is Anything Other than a Overt Propaganda Network who's Sole Purpose is to Push an Agenda that is Nothing More than Deception in it's Simplest Form ? If you are , then All I can say is Good Luck with that Oh Ye Of Little Reason................]

It is a normal news station. And loathe as I am to admit it, FOX is too (though their morning team is not as smart as your average person), but on the right wing side.
edit on 4-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Great thread.

Accurate, to the point with undeniable evidence.

The Propaganda they push is such low quality that only the truly hardcore partisan lefties think they are normal news and are deaf to the sirens going off.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I dont like Trump and disagree with about half of what he does (and am ok with about half of it). A couple things ive found egregious. Best thing to do is to put up better candidates next time. Maybe the dems need to reevaluate why they lost (i could sum it up in 15 secs - it doesnt take a genius, just someone that isnt tied to partisan politics)

But I torally agree with the OP. CNN and other msm sources are playing a very dangerous game and Im fairly sure they know what they are doing. These arent the sheep who do and say what the news tells them. These are the wolves that create it. Really the only question is, what is their end game? I cant figure it out. And Im pretty good at that. I do know that the end game has little to do with removing Trump from office.

What are they really trying to do?

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

What is Trump "really" trying to do? What game is he playing?

See how easy that is?

edit on 3/4/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Yeah, that is the signal. Time to take a break from this site.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
a reply to: TrueBrit

What's up with everyone bringing up the past like this?

The very fact of your asking this question, highlights a significant context comprehension problem. Eight years is NOTHING! It is NO time, in the grand scheme of things. The past does not cease to have relevance to the present, simply because it is the past. To believe otherwise is to reduce ones ability to understand current affairs correctly, it removes the lens through which one might have some hope of seeing the true shape of things, the origins of a particular program, a particular school of thought, an ideology, or a change in policy and its knock on effects. The past will remain relevant until there is no more present, no actual future left to exist through, to aim toward.

I was a damn stupid teen eight years ago, I have changed, times have changed, priorities have changed. People wake up to something and are called out for not waking up sooner?

Its pretty obvious that any comments referencing the past are aimed at those who have behaved in a hypocritical manner about this issue, despite being present for, active in defending similar propagandist nonsense in the past, aimed indeed, at those who simply dislike the type of propaganda and collusion they are accusing others of supporting, because it does not fit THEIR bias, not because there actually is, and always has been bias, in all branches of the media, left and right, for an absolute age. If you were not switched on at the time, how do the comments apply to you? They cannot. It does not, however, change the validity of those comments, or the point made by their being uttered.

I've heard or read that Obama deported a huge amount of illegals, that a large amount of presidents have placed traveling bans on Muslims - including Democrats, that Obama may have raided medical marijuana facilities - I am at work and don't actually have time to verify these, but these are examples of what I've seen in other threads. People have a stance now that they didn't used to have, and with that comes the disapproval of what the current administration is doing.

Honest people would say that they disagreed with the most right wing policies and actions of Obama, which is why they disagree with what this administration is doing so much. I certainly disagreed, vocally, with a great deal of what Obama did during his Presidency, because my approval of a person has nothing to do with their stated alignment, and everything to do with what they have done, are doing and will do.

Now, I do admit that if the op does not claim that Fox news was bad in the past, and still is another crap slinging media station, they simply have a biased opinion of their own and is no better than those they are calling out.

But on the other hand I think it's a good thing if more and more people realize that the media is really against us - and I hope their political leanings don't influence them to believe fox or the blaze is any better than CNN or msnbc... They are all bad. All against the people.

This is bang on. The point I was trying to make, is that in the current climate of "this is fake news, that is fake news, if you do not like the President we have, you must be some sort of commie, or maybe secretly a terrorist!" nonsense that is happening now, can only be the way it is because people refuse to see bias unless it is the polar opposite to their own, in the main. It takes dedication to truth to understand that calling one part of the press out for it, to the exclusion of all others (which Mr Trump and members of his staff, not to mention his support base do constantly) is a massive error in judgement.

It is also worth noting that if one accepts and understands that ALL media feeds from the same pit, chews on the same fat, and regurgitates the same product, no matter its polarity, one realises one must read all news, not this news or that news in exclusivity, in order to build a proper understanding of events detailed therein. By reading widely, not narrowly, by absorbing media from all potential viewpoints, one establishes a mental image of the reality before one, which has a greater degree of dimensionality. It is the same concept as drives the effort to use several methods of teleoscopy at once, to increase the data we have about space. Why look only at visible light, when other parts of the spectrum may highlight things unseen in the visible range?

It is vital to look at things from everywhere, not just the place you stand yourself.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: pirhanna

What is Trump "really" trying to do? What game is he playing?

See how easy that is?

He is trying to be President. He plays hardball.

Oh yeah, CNN said Russians so it must be Russians.

Is the Red Scare real this time? Gotta check because last time the Dems said it was fake.

Maybe if we give them more uranium they will go away.

Hillary must have screwed them Russians on their 20% for them to want to destroy her so badly in the election. Maybe they asked for it all and she said no, that's probably CNN's new angle they will come out with next. Their job is turning treason into noble acts of selfless compassion, you know the opposite of what they do to Trump.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

He is trying to be President.
I guess he has to try harder.

Oh yeah, CNN said Russians so it must be Russians.
I didn't say anything about Russians but are you sure it wasn't the FBI and stuff?

Hillary must have screwed them Russians on their 20% for them to want to destroy her so badly in the election.
Clinton is so 2016. Get over it.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Clinton is so 2016. Get over it.

Maybe if CNN took that advice they could become a real news station for once.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I find Fox more entertaining, actually.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BWA HA HA HA HA! Don't get me wrong, i'm not laughing with you.

Certain media outlets swings one way or the other, and those who can't see the cause and effect needs a re-education. The Republican party was the cause of contradictions and hypocricy, and the effect was journalists reported on them. The Clinton affair, Iran Contra, etc...Looking from the outside in from for foreign news sources they call it as they see it-except for RT as they are run by Putins goons (he was in the KGB for Yoda's sake.)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
It is amazing seeing all the "free thinkers" getting so pulled into the Trump narrative. But I guess it cant be to surprising really.

I am amazed at those, whatever you want to call those people, sucking up the MSM lies like we see here.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join