It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN WANTS A WAR - International or Civil - CNN is a Terrorist Threat to the U.S.A..

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
DANGEROUS TERRORIST CNN is pissed off because President Trump has not started a war with North Korea or Russia, so it's back to bashing America, the President, and his family, at the top of their FAKE newscasts.

Today's top stories from USA-based Terrorist CNN:

1. President Trump lied to the Media about the USS Carl Vinson "armada" heading to North Korea.
www.cnn.com...

2. The FBI strongly believes that Donald Trump's associates "collaborated" with Russia in 2016.
www.cnn.com...

3. Ivanka Trump colluded with China to get 2 Trademarks for her company last week.
money.cnn.com...

4. As an afterthought, CNN reports: Trump signs a "Buy American-Hire American" E.O. for Federal Agencies today.
www.cnn.com...
(This was the most important story of the day, in affecting most Americans!)

-cwm

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 President Trump said this during a Fox Business interview:

""At a time when experts warn that North Korea’s nuclear test site is “primed and ready,” President Donald Trump on Wednesday told the Fox Business Network, “We are sending an armada, very powerful. We have submarines, very powerful, far more powerful than the aircraft carrier.”"

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Warmongering Terrorist CNN takes those few words, and hypes them into a FAKE NEWS story describing how the USS Vinson battle group is nearing North Korea, prepared to unleash incredible destruction.

FAKE NEWS: www.cnn.com...

Naturally, the bottom-feeders at smaller media outlets re-branded and re-published CNN's fake story...ramping up tensions to a dangerous level in the region.

Now, CNN is asserting that Donald Trump was lying on April 12th...that they were merely repeating what he told Fox Business during that interview. Wrong again CNN!

Some very evil people are in charge of Cable News Network. They will reap what they sew.

edit on 4/22/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ha Ha!
It must be horrible scrambling around with a tool that has
become warn out, defective. And just will no longer do
the job it once did for these easy money, propaganda
pushing pencil necks who contribute absolutely nothing
to society, humanity or even the world.
edit on Ram42217v46201700000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

And if you look at the front page of CNN.com right now, you'd swear that it was a website owned and populated by an enemy of America. Nothing but bad news about this country.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I don't even have to look fellow member. Your word is testimony to
the choir.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I don't even have to look fellow member. Your word is testimony to
the choir.

Trump unveils huge tax-cuts today for EVERY AMERICAN who pays taxes, and CNN.com leads with: "Tax Cuts are Billionaire-friendly".

I'm counting the days until CNN is destroyed..and I really don't care HOW it's done!

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I truly like the way you think care. Not that we always agree but
when we do.

Hell ya!
edit on Rpm42617v47201700000037 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
CNN wants war because that's what put them on the map.

Bernard Shaw holed up in the Rashid Hotel in Baghdad.

Even back then they were Anti-America if you remember Peter Arnett's reporting...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
So... uh... if CNN is a terrorist organization... care to put up the latest CNN terrorist headlines? Because honestly, I think this thread is total melodrama.... I imagine you have a large pink stain around your mouth from guzzling so much Trump Kool-Aid. Might want to take a pill or something... play a game... talk to normal people.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
CNN wants war because that's what put them on the map.

Bernard Shaw holed up in the Rashid Hotel in Baghdad.

Even back then they were Anti-America if you remember Peter Arnett's reporting...

I remember that well. CNN also had most of Saddam's scud missiles flying into a populated areas, killing an "untold" number of civilians. Half of the missiles were filled with "deadly nerve gas". It was revealed by consumer-friendly hackers recently, that those days were the beginning of CNN's FAKE NEWS binge.

Since then CNN has become far worse. Tonight is another perfect example of why the network should be classified as a TERRORIST.

North Korea had another failed test launch this evening. CNN is saying tonight that KIM JONG is thumbing his nose at Donald Trump.. daring him to stop his attempts. Thankfully the guest Congressman shut down this arsehole CNN reporter, by pointing out that the missile launch was yet another utter failure and a huge embarrassment for Kim Jong.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Saturday, April 29, 2017

CNN is having trouble inciting a war between nations, so tonight they've pivoted back to traitorous, domestic terrorism. Hitting the speech President Trump delivered in Pennsylvania this evening, marking his 100th day in office.

CNN's Dinosaur has-been, DAVID GERGEN, declares that President Trump's speech tonight is "deeply disturbing", and "the most divisive Presidential speech he's ever heard."

Source: www.cnn.com...

To his credit, President Trump correctly identified the Liberal Media as "part of the problem" in this country. I hope he's as resolute about punishing CNN, as he is about punishing Kim Jong (North Korea).

Tell It Like It Is Mr. President!: www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, April 29, 2017

CNN is having trouble inciting a war between nations, so tonight they've pivoted back to traitorous, domestic terrorism. Hitting the speech President Trump delivered in Pennsylvania this evening, marking his 100th day in office.

CNN's Dinosaur has-been, DAVID GERGEN, declares that President Trump's speech tonight is "deeply disturbing", and "the most divisive Presidential speech he's ever heard."

Source: www.cnn.com...

To his credit, President Trump correctly identified the Liberal Media as "part of the problem" in this country. I hope he's as resolute about punishing CNN, as he is about punishing Kim Jong (North Korea).

Tell It Like It Is Mr. President!: www.cnn.com...

The speech was divisive and deeply disturbing.

Your unhinged extremist view about mainstream media is not unlike those who attacked Charlie Hebdo.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I think CNN hates America more than Kim Jong of North Korea does.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
All network news are just as bad. You have pure propaganda machines like CNN, MSNBC and FOX News and then you have fluff machines that are only there to distract us like ABC, NBC and CBS.

There is only one thing to do. Turn off the TV. No news, not even local news. Somehow the important stuff seeps through without any of the negativity.

Speaking of Civil War, Fox news seems to have "Trumped" CNN in that department, they've been trying to divide the country more than any other network for years now.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Actually, CNN is the most extreme. FOX News has Democrat guests who can "hold their own" against Tucker, Sean, etc..

CNN usually pits 3 extreme Right-Wing Nutjobs against a very weak Trump supporter. It was sad watching how they all ganged up on this (20-something) young Trump supporter last night over the FLYNN-RUSSIA-TRUMP COLUSSION investigation!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
imo ~ sounds like an echo in here

...just saying

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: baaronhaile
imo ~ sounds like an echo in here

...just saying

The worst kind of terrorist is one that has "thin skin". CNN can dish out damage, but can't take it...

""Not convinced the media is the opposition party yet? Well, Thursday provided another example as CNN issued a statement disguised as an editorial, blasting President Donald Trump for comments he made about liberal CNN hosts Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon as “beneath the dignity of the office of the President.""

Cry-Baby Terrorist: www.newsbusters.org...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
May 18, 2017

CNN was on the "We Need a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR to Investigate TRUMP collusion with RUSSIA!"

Now that they've got their wish, the Arrogant Anchors are frustrated that "the American people will not be kept abreast of developments!".

WOOF BLISTER, it's YOU Liberal MSM nutjobs who care about the daily witch-hunt updates! The American people are going about our daily lives, and are THANKFUL that there will be fewer "Breaking Fake News" bulletins from your Anti-American TV network.

Maybe President Trump and Congress will be able to re-focus on things that are IMPORTANT TO THE CITIZENS OF AMERICA, now that Robert Mueller is taking over the whole Russian Interference investigation. He will conduct it without blabbering his findings every 4 - 5 days, like the House and Senate commissions did.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is why I never turn my TV on any News Stations.

Who needs a lying media?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
This is why I never turn my TV on any News Stations.

Who needs a lying media?

What CNN does is take little Anti-America/Anti-Trump news, and adds to it, to make it seem worse than it is.

Today for example, CNN.com takes former FBI Director James Comey's opening statement, and uses every inch of real estate on it's website to bash the President of the United States. Guest Opinions...Fake News added to real news...Trump family rumors... every inch of real estate is against the President.

Our government should ask CNN to move to another country, since they don't like this one.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join