It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions, Trumps new AG and Former Campaign Advisor, lied about his Russian contacts

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

cough Rhinos cough rhinos and dems. cough.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Now you're embarrassing yourself.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Wonder what dirty things they have in the closet that they don't want to have exposed when someone actually enforces Federal Law for a change?

link   
These are ALL of the sub-committees that he is a part of as a Senator.

Committee on Armed Services
Subcommittee on Airland
Subcommittee on Seapower
Subcommittee on Strategic Forces (Chairman)
Committee on the Budget [152]
Committee on Environment and Public Works[152]
Subcommittee on Clean Air and Nuclear Safety
Subcommittee on Green Jobs and the New Economy
Subcommittee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Subcommittee on Water and Wildlife
Committee on the Judiciary
Subcommittee on Administrative Oversight and the Courts
Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs
Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security, and Refugees (Chairman)
Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology, and Homeland Security
International Narcotics Control Caucus

Are you trying to tell me that at no time a Senator should talk to a Russian official if they are part of all of these groups let alone their chief ambassador? He was a Senator while Trump was running not a paid adviser. One of those conversations was regarding a Senate Armed Services meeting I read. Official business so where is the issue.

This entire thing is bull#. There are those in Washington who simply do not want to make it easier on Trump and continue to make it hard on us.

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Issa and Chaffetz...Hard to call this a liberal attack when the two people spear-headed the years long investigating of Clinton can't abide with what is going on.

Yeah Chaffetz came out early in the day against Sessions too. I posted an article earlier that had him asking for a recusal.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What? Watching the Russian ambassador is against the law?

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Wonder what dirty things they have in the closet that they don't want to have exposed when someone actually enforces Federal Law for a change?

This is a nice deflection.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Impressive.

Did he speak to the Russians or not?

Because he testified before Congress that he didn't.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I know right? Look at all them R's.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

FRANKEN: CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week, that included information that “Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say “there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so, you know.

But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.

FRANKEN: Very well.

Franken never mentioned nor asked about if he met with Russian ambassadors in his capacities as Senator.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yeah Chaffetz is TOTALLY a RINO. I can't believe you are willing to throw one of the biggest critics of Hillary's controversies under the bus just so you don't have to admit to any fire here.
edit on 2-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

He didn't remember YESTERDAY.

Today he remembers.

And it wasn't about the campaign.

IDK sounds legit...

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yeah Chaffetz is TOTALLY a RINO. I can't believe you are willing to throw one of the biggest critics of Hillary's controversies under the bus just so you don't have to admit to any fire here.

WHAT FIRE?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: Indigo5

President Obama and John Kerry talked to the Russian ambassador many times and I'm sure thousands of other Americans. This doesn't prove anything. So it is a crime now to speak to anyone Russian? Why not make it a crime to speak to any Chinese people. More red herring from the dying Democrat Race Bating and Warmongering party.

Both him and Flynn and Manafort and Lowendowsky and Roger Stone and it goes on. How much will it take before this sounds even a little questionable?

You forgot Carter Page...Who was the first campaign advisor Russia red Flag and who resigned. Now in Moscow hiding and sending threatening letters to McCain...

Interestingly ...as I posted earlier..Some accounts have Carter Page originally being introduced to Trump by Sessions people.

link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Go read the OP.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Are you interested in the success of President Trumps agenda?

From what I can make of it, so far, I pretty much am.

This newest hit job appears to be the equivalent of "tiny hands."

I believe it might be an attempt to stop Sessions from digging into Russia. Uranium ONE and the Clinton Foundation, etc. In a rush to do damage to the outsider Trump, many mistakes are being made and much more is to be revealed soon I'm guessing.

I don't believe this is over by a long shot. And, as we've seen time & again, President Trump don't play that.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

8 months.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'd be surprised if he hasn't recused himself before the end of the day.

If he doesn't, he is harming the President's agenda with any American who isn't an acolyte, that being, specifically, those who defend anything associated with Mr. Trump at anytime with a zeal that can only be described as religious.

Let's not jeopardize the President's Administration; Jeff Sessions should step down.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
So what?

Sessions was a member of the Foreign Relations Committee, not a part of the Trump Campaign.

Stay strong Deplorables, they ain't done yet....

he said himself in the hearing that he considered himself a surrogate for trump....he also met the ambassador at the RNC national convention to elect trump, HOW is that NOT a part of the trump campaign.....

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
These are ALL of the sub-committees that he is a part of as a Senator.

Committee on Armed Services

That first one is all that matters as his spokesperson put out a statement last night that he met with the Ambassador in the capacity of his role on the Armed Services Committee...

Strangely the other 20+ members of the Armed Services Committee said they were unaware of the meeting and none of them could think of a good reason why he would have had the meeting in that context.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join