It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has Earned a Huge 86-Percent Job Approval Rating.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Faux News... figures.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Trump sycophants, care to address this?

Edit: Oh, man, I can't believe he actually thought he could defeat isis in 30 days. He thinks he presidency is an As Seen On Tv infomercial. Christ.
edit on 26-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Flatfish

It's not fake news when you say things the administration approves of.

Duh.

Problem is, Trump doesn't know what he approves of unless the subject is him. In which case, it goes without saying that he's the best there ever was and the only one who is capable of fixing anything.

If you get away from the subject of how great Trump is, he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground and he is quite content to keep it that way. One of the finest displays of "Willful Ignorance" I've seen in my lifetime.

When you combine that with the fact that he peddles fear and gives more credence to conspiracy theories and their perpetrators than he does to science or factual data, you end up in a never ending delusional circle jerk between him and his gullible supporters.

edit on 26-2-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is a FOX article. We all know that his approval rating is the LOWEST in history, for the same time frame....others have already posted links.....He is the WORST PRESIDENT IN MY 45 YEARS....., Russia, Sweden, Australia, England, are all laughing at the U.S.! It is an embarrassment to my country...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

That is a FOX article. We all know that his approval rating is the LOWEST in history, for the same time frame....others have already posted links.....He is the WORST PRESIDENT IN MY 45 YEARS....., Russia, Sweden, Australia, England, are all laughing at the U.S.! It is an embarrassment to my country...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Holy misleading thread title Batman. A poll of CPAC members gives Trump an 86% approval rating. Stop the presses!!! Now THAT'S real news. Kinda like polling fish to find out their approval of water. Are the Trump cheerleaders really getting this desperate so soon?? Major Fail OP.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Was Hillary Clinton included in the CPAC straw poll? Lol

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Who cares that it is a Article on Fox? It is a CPAC poll, not Fox.
I am so glad you told us what you think about this President. it is just that a lot of people disagree with you and melo-dramaticness.
Again, who cares what these countries think? you are also wrong if you think they started laughing at us with Trump. It began a quite a few years before.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Gallup has him at 42% , not really surprised Fox would have him higher though , is that 86% of Fox subscribers approval rating ?

www.gallup.com...

this place is getting worsa!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
this poll is a crock of (*&()

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
C'mon, this must be a crack induced poll. Fake poll.

originally posted by: carewemust
February 26, 2017

This is AMAZING. After barely more than 30 days in office, President Donald J. Trump's JOB APPROVAL rating is at a record, precedent setting, all time high for new Presidents!

""This year's Washington Times CPAC straw poll found that 86 percent of those polled approve of the job Donald Trump is doing as president.
Of those, 56 percent strongly approve and 31 percent somewhat approve, while 12 percent disapprove.""

Source: insider.foxnews.com...

The 86% approval rating so early in the game is amazing, but not surprising. Donald Trump started fulfilling his campaign promises on Day #1, and has worked 16 hours @ day, every day since January 20th, fulfilling promise, after promise, after promise. Even the few Americans who don't like what President Trump is doing, have to admire his work-ethic, tenacity, and integrity.

-CareWeMust

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Some polls show he is doing good, some show he is doing bad. The people designing the questions for the poll can lead the participant to respond how they want them to respond. I have taken many polls, being retired I just do not hang up anymore, I want to observe their tactics. From my experience I would say there is no such thing as a neutral poll nowadays. This applies to ones that are not political too, they all seem to steer you.

The Democrats are way better at steering you than the Republicans, maybe the Republicans are starting to hire better people now.

These polls are used to convince people others are disliking or liking something. People like to be part of the winning group. They use polls to change people's perspective. They are great conditioning tools in our society, teaching people to believe in misconstrued evidence.
edit on 26-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I don't buy this. Coincidentally as I started reading the thread, the news started talking about this.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"polls are now accurate. " said every trumpaholic.

like trump said, any negative polls are fake news.
haha. i'd love to live in a bubble for a day.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wow..talk about fake bovine scatology.
Not the circle jerk the author hoped for so far..good to see reality is coming back in style.

edit on 26-2-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Much more believable than the "lowest of all time" that the left is pushing.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
All you guys saying the poll is fake are nearly as bad as OP! There's no evidence of anything wrong with the poll, and the subject of it is perfectly valid. It just measures how much conservatives support Trump, not the whole people of America. Some people are just making it out to mean more than it does.

I think 86% is a pretty expected result. Kind of low but not catastrophically so.
edit on 26-2-2017 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The 14% that voted no have been reassigned jobs in Alaska.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Why is this not in the Hoax Bin? It was a poll of CPAC members. CPAC members! Let's do a poll of the NRA about their approval rating of the second amendment shall we? Holy crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join