It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has Earned a Huge 86-Percent Job Approval Rating.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Gryphon66

Right. Most news is not FAKE. But most news is distorted and skewed. Especially from CNN and NYT.

Thanks for admitting that.

As for political or ideological bias ... are you sure you don't want to add another few well-known outlets to that list?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Your reply made me laugh. I do love a good chuckle, so thanks.

I live in the UK, so whoever is in office does not concern me. What concerns me is the total dissolved minds that aim at trump. He won, he is in office, he is loved. End of. The news may wish to portray it differently for 'entertainment' but it is nothing less than click bait for the stupid.

Well done you.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
An approval rating 30 days into a presidency is akin to NFL team rankings a month before the season begins. It's pointless.

I'll wait until 1.5 years or so into the presidency to gauge level of success, if of course, we haven't PO'd half of the world and prodded them into declaring war on us in the meantime.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
An approval rating 30 days into a presidency is akin to NFL team rankings a month before the season begins. It's pointless.

I'll wait until 1.5 years or so into the presidency to gauge level of success, if of course, we haven't PO'd half of the world and prodded them into declaring war on us in the meantime.

Usually it drops after 1.5 years. Generally, a president's approval rating is near it's highest right after an election. That's how it has always historically been.
edit on 1-3-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

I am so ammused that truth brings you pleasure.
So many get their panties all awad...
Not you though! *__-

I live in the UK, so whoever is in office does not concern me. What concerns me is the total dissolved minds that aim at trump.
He won, he is in office, he is loved. End of.

So you have no ethics either.
Go figure...
So if you don't understand our politics, go share your ignorance with your own.
You sound like a typical mindless Trumpet.
"Leave my 'Godlet' alone with your laws and constitution and ethics and other 'unfair' stuff!"
Hahahhaa!

"he is loved. End of."

What, am I attracting idiots now?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Adter last nights speech, it will only continue to rise

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Power players figured out the power of polls along time ago. Others claim Rasmussen is pro-trump but who knows.. I'm actually independent and on the fence with any politician so your assumption on bias is inaccurate. My analysis which is completely UN-scientific, tells me that liberal support is concentrated around population centers for the most part. This seems to make sense as it is easier to affect the way people think with media, if the concentration of population is higher (i.e. People talk to each other more). I live near probably the most densely populated area on the east coast. Since the election, I see more and more people slipping out of the coma that the media has imposed for the last 20-30 years. People are starting to talk about Trump in positive terms. Before and right after the election, nobody would talk and if you did in a public place, people would stop and take notice. It was scary.

Hoping what I think I see is a trend and all the BS pollsters are disregarded by the masses. The system is broken and corrupt. There is a globalization movement that is being threatened and I for one think that we are better off without it until we have competent leadership and a fully awake population. That could take a long time.

Oh, forgot to add, if I hop in my car and drive an hour away from the city, Trump love is everywhere. Funny thing... Silly humans.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: BlackProject

I am so ammused that truth brings you pleasure.
So many get their panties all awad...
Not you though! *__-

I live in the UK, so whoever is in office does not concern me. What concerns me is the total dissolved minds that aim at trump.
He won, he is in office, he is loved. End of.

So you have no ethics either.
Go figure...
So if you don't understand our politics, go share your ignorance with your own.
You sound like a typical mindless Trumpet.
"Leave my 'Godlet' alone with your laws and constitution and ethics and other 'unfair' stuff!"
Hahahhaa!

"he is loved. End of."

What, am I attracting idiots now?

Can someone screenshot this total imbecile? This guy posts need saving, he's loving it. Little keyboard warrior. So funny.

All these little names you have to, jeesh. You love this don't you lol!

You need to check your life over pal.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Hoping what I think I see is a trend and all the BS pollsters are disregarded by the masses. The system is broken and corrupt.

That's what I'm saying, there is a poll that will support any bias and idiocy!
None are to be trusted.
One poll says he's loved another says that he's 'recognized' and intelligent people with their eyes open are abandoning the Lil Dictator!
The 'facts' speak louder than the denial, for some! *__-

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Hoping what I think I see is a trend and all the BS pollsters are disregarded by the masses. The system is broken and corrupt.

None are to be trusted.
One poll says he's loved another says that he's 'recognized' and intelligent people with their eyes open are abandoning the Lil Dictator!

I think "none are to betrusted " is silly..

I think a better way would be to say " make sure you look into their method before believing."

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

None are to be trusted.

I think "none are to betrusted " is silly..

What seems 'silly' to the 'young', for example, given a lifetime of experience/Knowledge, he might call that same 'silliness'... 'Wisdom'!
The only difference between 'silly' and 'wisdom' is one of Perspective! *__-
I have lived long enough to have seen enough 'science', have seen enough polls and statistics and agendas and biases and lies and emotionality and manipulation, etc... to know better than to just 'trust'/believe anyone or anything.
A healthy person doesn't even 'believe' his own thoughts!

I think a better way would be to say " make sure you look into their method before believing."

A healthy person doesn't even 'believe' his own thoughts!
If you MUST act on something/info, at very least "look into their method" before tentatively accepting.
I suggest that there are so few capable of actually 'looking into their method', that those who can, already do.
There was recently a great little article about how scientific reproducibility, a mainstay of the scientific method, is rarely reproducible, and often political and emotional and needy and biased and crap is often offered because grantors like to see 'clickbait'..
(Relating into looking into methods.)
We don't have time to look into methods, of anything.
We have time, emotionally, to find some source that leans in the same direction as we do and leave it at that.
(Look at that idiot in the WH who just accepts his news from some Nazi rag (wiretapping), even when he is surrounded by people to 'vet' his news. It leans in the same direction...)

As for 'believing', the healthy version of that is a 'tentative acceptance' (until new data and experience).
A 'belief' is a pathologically symptomatic infection of 'thought/ego', an "I have a/the Truth (tm) and you don't!"
This is emotional, and emotionally supported, unfazed by data or logic.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join