It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has Earned a Huge 86-Percent Job Approval Rating.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
February 26, 2017

This is AMAZING. After barely more than 30 days in office, President Donald J. Trump's JOB APPROVAL rating is at a record, precedent setting, all time high for new Presidents!

""This year's Washington Times CPAC straw poll found that 86 percent of those polled approve of the job Donald Trump is doing as president.
Of those, 56 percent strongly approve and 31 percent somewhat approve, while 12 percent disapprove.""

Source: insider.foxnews.com...

The 86% approval rating so early in the game is amazing, but not surprising. Donald Trump started fulfilling his campaign promises on Day #1, and has worked 16 hours @ day, every day since January 20th, fulfilling promise, after promise, after promise. Even the few Americans who don't like what President Trump is doing, have to admire his work-ethic, tenacity, and integrity.

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/26/2017 by carewemust because: title adjustment

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gallup has him at 42% , not really surprised Fox would have him higher though , is that 86% of Fox subscribers approval rating ?

www.gallup.com...

edit on 26-2-2017 by gortex because: Add link

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Gallup has him at 42% , not really surprised Fox would have him higher though , is that 86% of Fox subscribers approval rating ?

www.gallup.com...

I never took a gallup poll. I never took a Fox poll. You're both cray.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
86% hahahahaha no.

Don't know if you knew this but I have a 92% rating at being a sarcastic D*ck.

86%

Yeah, no

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

According to the article, it's a rare, once-per-year poll of those who matter most to the President.

edit on 2/26/2017 by carewemust because: typo..getting late.

+31 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

A poll, held at a Conservative Political Action Conference...

Overall the poll, of 1,447 attendees at the Conservative Political Action Conference Saturday, showed a movement that is now firmly in Mr. Trump’s corner

www.washingtontimes.com...

Surely it should be 100%?

edit on 26/2/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I believe the term kids are using this day is called

FAKE NEWS.

Carry on.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
is that 86% of Fox subscribers approval rating ?

Its 86% out of 100% of people who adore Trump frankly..which gives a 14% curiousity of why they are indoctrinated but not also relaying the multiple I luv Trump requirements of being in that camp.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
February 26, 2017

This is AMAZING. After barely more than 30 days in office, President Donald J. Trump's JOB APPROVAL rating is at a record, precedent setting, all time high for new Presidents!

""This year's Washington Times CPAC straw poll found that 86 percent of those polled approve of the job Donald Trump is doing as president.
Of those, 56 percent strongly approve and 31 percent somewhat approve, while 12 percent disapprove.""

Source: insider.foxnews.com...

The 86% approval rating so early in the game is amazing, but not surprising. Donald Trump started fulfilling his campaign promises on Day #1, and has worked 16 hours @ day, every day since January 20th, fulfilling promise, after promise, after promise. Even the few Americans who don't like what President Trump is doing, have to admire his work-ethic, tenacity, and integrity.

-CareWeMust

I got a bridge to sell you...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Considering the hammering that President Trump continues to get from haters in the MSM, I'm happy with his 86% approval rating.

Hillary Clinton was livid, because she couldn't get to 50%.

+37 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You do realise that those polled were conservatives, right?

Every. Single. One.

edit on 26/2/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

That must be fake news!

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So 86% of people who voted for him approve of his job performance... Not exactly surprising or even news worthy.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

HEY! I'm just reporting the FACTS, like our esteamed CNN does. There's nothing fake about these poll numbers. They are as real as Gallup's.
edit on 2/26/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Conservatives have not been uniting with Trump, but its good to see things improving.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I'm not calling it fake news..

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

February 26, 2017

Well no #. In a survey of 100 eskimos 96 strongly approved of living in an Igloo.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

President Trump has Earned a Huge 86-Percent Job Approval Rating.

Hahahahahahaha!!
Are you dreaming, smoking crack, reading the 'alternative facts network'?!

thehill.com...

"President Trump has the highest disapproval rating of any new president ever polled, according to a new survey.

A majority of respondents, 53 percent, disapprove of how Trump is handling his job in the CNN/ORC International poll released Friday, while 44 percent approve."

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Donald Trump's approval rating is the lowest of any president-elect in two decades

www.politico.com...

Polls show Trump with historically low approval ratings
Majorities of Americans view Trump unfavorably — and also disapprove of the way in which Trump has built his incoming administration.

There's lots more if you need, just Google it! *__-

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
What promise after promise has he fulfilled..? He promised he had a plan, a very secret plan to defeat isis in 30 days...it's day 32.?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

of those polled

That's the part that makes me ignore polls.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join