It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has Earned a Huge 86-Percent Job Approval Rating.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: carewemust

"I'm just doing what the MSM does."

Sure lol. Whatever makes you feel better about being duped.

Or being a propaganda shill..

Could go either way

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Fighting fake news with fake news

I'd put him at 56%
Still think he's doing a better job than Bush...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

Fighting fake news with fake news

I'd put him at 56%
Still think he's doing a better job than Bush...

Bush committed the most corrupt act in modern history by lying the US into Iraq then giving his own company the multi billion dollar rebuild contract...

Better than bush is an oxymorons.

His daddy was really good though.
edit on 27-2-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Don't know you but for me everytime he says: "America First" his approval rating rating goes up!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Fake news. Lie

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Please, there is nothing amazing about Trump's performance to date. But that, of course, is simply my opinion. But I get how a poll could be crafted to generate such numbers, much like the polls gave a landslide victory to Hillary Clinton. We know how that turned out.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Being someone who clearly enjoys putting Trump down at what point has he done anything wrong?

At this point it time he is building America to where it should be, what in earth did Obama do during his time. Nothing memorable what so ever.

Stop with the jumping on the bandwagon. It is getting VERY boring seeing you individuals.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I'm not calling it fake news..

I'm not either. I'm calling it alternative polling.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Some serious confirmation bias on display with this thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Lol at this. 'Poll of conservatives shows support for Trump'

This thread is the very definition of propaganda. The hypocrisy is absolutely overwhelming. Love it

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

So...Out of the fevered Republican Base that attends the Conservative Political Action Conference...

Of those, 56 percent strongly approve
and 31 percent somewhat approve,
while 12 percent disapprove.

???

Only HALF of extreme conservatives strongly approve..
A third of extreme conservatives like SOME of what he is doing...
And 10 percent of extreme conservatives think everything he is doing sucks?
(From your link)

Meanwhile THE AMERICAN PUBLIC...
50% Disapprove
43% Approve
www.realclearpolitics.com...

BTW - Congrats on the most dishonest OP of the week.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

This thread is the very definition of propaganda. The hypocrisy is absolutely overwhelming. Love it

If you care to research the poll breakdown that CNN used time after time....it was always around 60% democratic 20% republican and 20% independents.

Polls are useless when the base is biased from the very beginning. Up til 6pm on Nov 8, CNN was still showing Hillary with a huge lead that magically disappeared around 8pm that night.

If your poll base consists of 50% democrats and 25% republican and 25% independent, or course the democrat would come out on top.
edit on R302017-02-27T17:30:06-06:00k302Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R302017-02-27T17:30:27-06:00k302Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
February 26, 2017

This is AMAZING. After barely more than 30 days in office, President Donald J. Trump's JOB APPROVAL rating is at a record, precedent setting, all time high for new Presidents!

""This year's Washington Times CPAC straw poll found that 86 percent of those polled approve of the job Donald Trump is doing as president.
Of those, 56 percent strongly approve and 31 percent somewhat approve, while 12 percent disapprove.""

Source: insider.foxnews.com...

The 86% approval rating so early in the game is amazing, but not surprising. Donald Trump started fulfilling his campaign promises on Day #1, and has worked 16 hours @ day, every day since January 20th, fulfilling promise, after promise, after promise. Even the few Americans who don't like what President Trump is doing, have to admire his work-ethic, tenacity, and integrity.

-CareWeMust

...Extremely sad, demoralizing, and embarrassing to see the brains’ of humans with no free will…sad indeed…not even funny.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: fencesitter85

If you care to research the poll breakdown that CNN used time after time....it was always around 60% democratic 20% republican and 20% independents.

Polls are useless when the base is biased from the very beginning. Up til 6pm on Nov 8, CNN was still showing Hillary with a huge lead that magically disappeared around 8pm that night.

If your poll base consists of 50% democrats and 25% republican and 25% independent, or course the democrat would come out on top.

Appreciated, but irrelevant to this thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

This poll must be biased. It's numbers are way off. I've noticed Fox News has a bad habit of making dirty polls.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Well TECHNICALLY it is true. 86% of the people polled at this year's Conservative Political Action Conference liked Trump. I do agree that the sample population may be a bit biased though.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Exactly, the sample population is very biased. This poll is so biased it probably might as well be a poll of Republicans only. Still useful, if it is presented honestly.
edit on 27pmMon, 27 Feb 2017 18:04:39 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Nothing wrong with collecting statistics. It's when you try to use people's poor understanding of statistical analysis to try to claim they are saying something they aren't when it become a problem. That is why people these days have such poor opinions on polling.
edit on 27-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
lol I guess that was more corrupt than FDR overlooking the Japanese on their way to
Pearl Habor and sleeping knowing it's going to happen as a pretext for war.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Some serious confirmation bias on display with this thread.

I'm sure that at least 86% of Hillary supporters thinks that she should run again in 2020. It's only a matter of time before one of the liberal MSM outlets pays Gallop or Orac to build a poll to reflect this.

The Poll headline: "A whopping 86% of Americans Want Hillary To Run Again!" By clicking yourself down 4 or 5 levels deep into the poll results, you'll find that of the 1500 polled, 1358 voted for Clinton in 2016.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join