It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Gryphon66

and had the media reported his entire statement, where he specifically refers to issues Sweden is having with their immigrants, they would not be getting called out for falsely reporting something he never said.

No where does Trump ever say Sweden and terror attack.

That fact didnt stop the media from lying about what Trump said.

The entire statement was printed in any number of places.

You like direct quotes, perhaps you'll show us where Mr. Trump said that Sweden is having issues with their immigrants.

No where does Trump ever say Sweden and trouble with their immigrants.

That fact is also not keeping anyone ( you for example) from making their own interpretation of what Mr. T MEANT.

Like the Prime Minister of Sweden, like dozens in the news media.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Then he should of said look at what happens in Sweden every day..not look what happened last night..like it was something very specific..no?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
For example, let's go to Mr. Trump's self-appointed chief nemsis, CNN ...

Here's what CNN said about Mr. Trump's speech on MONDAY

President Donald Trump's reference to "what's happening last night in Sweden" during a Saturday rally in Florida raised questions in Sweden and around the internet about what he really meant and where he gets his information. The President clarified his remarks Sunday, posting on Twitter that his statement "was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNewsconcerning immigrants & Sweden." The tweet confirmed suspicions of many that Trump's remarks stemmed from Tucker Carlson's show Friday night, in which the host interviewed Ami Horowitz, a filmmaker who has tried to tie Sweden's taking in of asylum seekers to increased violent crimes in the country.

CNN February 20, 2017

Here's what CNN said on SATURDAY:

President Trump's reference to "what's happening last night in Sweden" is raising many questions around the Internet.

which was riding directly beside a video of the pertinent part of his speech INCLUDING the lines about taking in large numbers that YOU CLAIM was left out.

CNN February 18, 2017

So yeah, there's some fake information being presented here ... but it's not from CNN.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Good God. Are you going to go on like this for the next 4 years?

Trump won the election. Hilary lost.

Deal. With. It.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

Good God. Are you going to go on like this for the next 4 years?

Trump won the election. Hilary lost.

Deal. With. It.

Do I seem confused about who won the election?

We're discussing the topic of Mr. Trump's comments on Sweden.

Do you have a problem with that? If so, why are you in the discussion?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Well I'll be. the king of the land letting in vandals en masse, denies there is a problem.

You'd think, that he'd like to admit his mistake. Ha... right?

Just like Merkel, just like Clinton, just like Obama.

And the puppets who disbelieve, dance amongst the fire, while handing out flowers to people who hate them.

What a world... what a world, indeed.

Dare say a thing about it, oh you fool... The only option is to embrace the massive destruction and never ever lock your door. It's racist, locking your door. You should always let everyone in, especially if they are often the ones saying how nasty you are for wanting to keep bad people out of your house. Locks are deplorable...

I wonder what it's like to exist in a world full of puppies and kittens. War is bad mmmmkay. stop the hate, your enemy is your friend, and just wants a hug.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that you are extremely bitter about him having won the election, and it angers you deeply that he has so much support not only in the USA but also around the world. What he says, stands for and the way he behaves disgusts you and you are full of seething rage towards those who support him.

To hide this reality, you echo the sentiments of the MSM. You doubt and criticise everything he says and does in an effort to smear and ridicule him and his supporters. You want him to be the bad guy to quell your own insecurities. You want him to fall,...you need him to fall.

edit on 21/2/2017 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Trump and his instigating team and agitators didnt coordinate this riot properly to push their ideology.
They need to get on the Obamas admin level of staging these sort of civil unrest to fit their agenda.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Trump played the media, yet again.

Right before he's about to sign a revised EO on the immigration ban he brings up Sweden during a rally, the left goes nuts over it and now everyone is catching up to speed about the countries rape epidemic and refugee controlled ghettos that have become police no-go zones.

Bravo, Mr. President.

Yeah... He's a time traveler, and knew this "riot" was coming.

There is no "Swedish rape epidemic". The rape statistics look bad because their definition of rape is ridiculous, and the reporting system is crazy.

You can literally be convicted of rape if you have consensual sex but don't tell the partner that you're promiscuous. If they find out you're having sex with people they don't know about, they can get you for rape. Ask Julian Assange...

If a woman goes to the police and tells them that her husband raped her twice a day, every day, for a whole year. That gets recorded as 730 different rape incidents.

But... Muslims...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Trump and his instigating team and agitators didnt coordinate this riot properly to push their ideology.
They need to get on the Obamas admin level of staging these sort of civil unrest to fit their agenda.

You mean pour fuel on a fire that was started by the person you take place of?

Why?

The motion has been set. What you see now, is the result of previous US and BULLCRAP administrations from all over the planet.

They colluded to create this, and there is now a voice of reason, forming solutions to quell it all, but because the fire cannot be extinguished in 30+ days, he's to blame too?

pathetic....

"Hey Doc, the other Doc said I have incurable cancer. Why are you still letting me have cancer?? You said you'd help.. You're a liar !!!"

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Did you just blame rape victims of being liars because they may be promiscuous?

Allahu akbar, hey...

Maybe if they didn't put themselves out as meat for the cats to eat, the cats wouldn't eat them, hey?

In the religious address on adultery to about 500 worshippers in Sydney last month, Sheik Hilali said: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the uncovered meat?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

He wasn't referring to anything. His uninformed staff who gave him fake news to read.
Then he tried to find any story at all that might be plausible and back peddle into that.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

and yet nothing you said deals with the fact the media intentionally distorted / omitted / lied about what Trump said in order to push a false news article.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Xcathdra

Then he should of said look at what happens in Sweden every day..not look what happened last night..like it was something very specific..no?

People should know what he is talking about and if they dont they should read and learn. Intentionally lying about what he said helps no one.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jellyrev

He wasn't referring to anything. His uninformed staff who gave him fake news to read.
Then he tried to find any story at all that might be plausible and back peddle into that.

wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
About a year ago in Sweden, 60 minutes doing a report on peaceful Muslim migrants gets attacked by Muslim migrants...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

and yet nothing you said deals with the fact the media intentionally distorted / omitted / lied about what Trump said in order to push a false news article.

Yes, everything I said makes it clear that rather than some intentional effort on the part of any news outlet "to get" Mr. Trump, it is more reasonable to say that on this occasion it is his own strange ways of speaking coupled with his tendency to make things up that rightfully caused many different people (including two Swedish Prime Ministers) to ask WTH he was talking about.

It is only an "attack on the President" for those who require a narrative that ignores or deflects away from Trump's many flaws, behavioral oddities, dishonesty, etc.

... and if you blindly repeat "but he didn't say terrorism" again we have nothing more to say to each other.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that you are extremely bitter about him having won the election, and it angers you deeply that he has so much support not only in the USA but also around the world. What he says, stands for and the way he behaves disgusts you and you are full of seething rage towards those who support him.

To hide this reality, you echo the sentiments of the MSM. You doubt and criticise everything he says and does in an effort to smear and ridicule him and his supporters. You want him to be the bad guy to quell your own insecurities. You want him to fall,...you need him to fall.

I'm not bitter at all about his election win. You're projecting. Hillary Clinton was the second most disliked Presidential candidate in modern history, ... rivaled only by Mr. Trump.

On the contrary, I'm dealing with simple straightforward facts ... you're doing a mind-reading act telling me what I think and feel, which all seems, coincidentally, to align with your very apparent beliefs.

He was the least supported candidate in recent American history. His disapproval ratings are higher than any modern President at this point in his Administration.

As to his "support around the world" ... are you kidding?

The UK Parliament just debated basically BARRING him from the country?

"Support around the world?" A statement like that only points to the level of your own denial.

You are, apparently, a true Trump zealot, and you ignore blatantly obvious facts to sustain your belief in Mr. Trump.

That's fine we all have the right to believe and discuss our beliefs, but to answer your original question, you and your like-minded acolytes should be ready for some of us, me included, to continue to point out the facts to you.

Notice that you haven't argued with even one of my claims here, you're only talking about your beliefs about me and desperately trying to deflect.

Par for the Trump defense at any cost course ...

And if that's all you've got, it's really boring ... don't expect anymore response time from me.

If you have a cogent argument supported by facts, I'll be glad to discuss the matter with you respectfully.

Best.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
a reply to: LordAhriman

Did you just blame rape victims of being liars because they may be promiscuous?

Allahu akbar, hey...

Maybe if they didn't put themselves out as meat for the cats to eat, the cats wouldn't eat them, hey?

In the religious address on adultery to about 500 worshippers in Sydney last month, Sheik Hilali said: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats or the uncovered meat?

Your reading comprehension is terrible. The promiscuous people in my post weren't the victims.

You can be CONVICTED of rape for being promiscuous and not telling your partner about it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

and yet nowhere in his statement did he ever say terrorist attack - as the media falsely claimed.

No. He didn't. It was, at best a very confusing contextual reference.

Do you think the current and past Prime Ministers of Sweden are in on the "plot"?

"I was, like many others I believe, surprised by the comments made about Sweden this weekend," [Prime Minister] Löfven said during a joint press conference in Stockholm with visiting Canadian Governor General David Johnston.

"We have opportunities, we have challenges, we're working (on) them every day. But I think also we must all take responsibility for using facts correctly, and for verifying any information that we spread," Löfven said.

and the ex-Prime Minster Carl Bildt:

"Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking? Questions abound," he wrote on Twitter on Sunday.

"Last year there were app 50% more murders only in Orlando/Orange in Florida, where Trump spoke the other day, than in all of Sweden. Bad," Bildt added on Monday.

... and other examples abound.

No, I think at best we can say that Mr. Trump was his usual confusing self, and that confusion echoed around the world.

After all, he is the President of the United States now.

The Local - Sweden

Code 291 sounds like the exact opposite in what they are telling the public. In fact they delibrately hide the truth.
Germany has the same problem.

www.frontpagemag.com...

www.focus.de... aet_id_6318196.html

www.savemysweden.com...

www.infowars.com...

blabber.buzz...

I tried to find coverage from the MSM like CNN,MSNBC,ABC but there seems to be nothing. This is highly suspicious again because german newspapers are full of this stuff.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join