It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Why the hell would anyone lump all these different cultures together? This is a recipe for desaster right there. I envy some politicians so much. You don't need to use your braincells at all. Is there a facepalm smiley?

So you would call the United States a disaster?

Please inform any Irish, Italian or German descendants of Immigrants you might know.

I'm german and no i wouldn't. The muslim community is completely different in that regard.

You might want to revisit the early history of the immigration of our families to America then ...

... it was not without violence, suffice it to say.

Yes i know the history and you can't compare those too people who come from war torn countries. We live in the here and now. Quit dwelling in the past. This is what i don't get. People still choose to live in the past instead of working to ensure a better future for their generation. Most of my people are not Nazis anymore. Do you want to know who is still stuck in the stone age? Most of the Muslims. We live in the 21. century and they still oppress women and let's not forget the huge gay issues. Mind you i don't mean all muslims are like that. They flat out refuse to adapt to the western cultures. Any idea why?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I have seen worse ...ahem ..."riots" .....
occur on housing estates, everybody does go home when the rain starts. Still it's only Monday, we are sure to have more urban horror before the weekend. If the weather gets better.

Drama Lamma Ding Dongs

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
a reply to: Perfectenemy

hmmm....sketchy.
Stones were thrown, started to rain, everyone went home. Still hardly a major terror event for all the drama lamas to to get their teeth into full gnash mode. But hey...whatever floats their boat. Might even get mentioned in dispatches.

In other news...I did hear a horse got stuck down a well.
True story

What do you call the riots in France that were going on for the last days? A walk in the park? Nobody is talking about terror. It's about riots and nothing else. I can't believe people like you are still defending this crap.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

This is getting really weird apparently there were riots in Malmö. Is this another cover up? Code291 is a very interresting subject too. The plot thickens.

Riots in Malmo? Sure....riots + 25 hand grenades

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Why the hell would anyone lump all these different cultures together? This is a recipe for desaster right there. I envy some politicians so much. You don't need to use your braincells at all. Is there a facepalm smiley?

So you would call the United States a disaster?

Please inform any Irish, Italian or German descendants of Immigrants you might know.

I'm german and no i wouldn't. The muslim community is completely different in that regard.

You might want to revisit the early history of the immigration of our families to America then ...

... it was not without violence, suffice it to say.

Yes i know the history and you can't compare those too people who come from war torn countries. We live in the here and now. Quit dwelling in the past. This is what i don't get. People still choose to live in the past instead of working to ensure a better future for their generation. Most of my people are not Nazis anymore. Do you want to know who is still stuck in the stone age? Most of the Muslims. We live in the 21. century and they still oppress women and let's not forget the huge gay issues. Mind you i don't mean all muslims are like that. They flat out refuse to adapt to the western cultures. Any idea why?

So violence among those of European heritage is different somehow?

Violence is violence. Stop trying so hard to ignore simple facts.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

that's nice.
Still...I use you tube for music...crazy stuff...funny cat videos....whacky stunts, all that kinda stuff. They sometimes appear on the ' news ' too, usually at the end, after the sport and just before the weather. You know, when they pause to tell you that despite all the inhumanity, horror and chaos that we reported at the top of the hour, funny and strange and whacky stuff still happens.....
Like oh...

here is one!....Today, in Sweden, a horse got stuck down a well.
True story

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

that's nice.
Still...I use you tube for music...crazy stuff...funny cat videos....whacky stunts, all that kinda stuff. They sometimes appear on the ' news ' too, usually at the end, after the sport and just before the weather. You know, when they pause to tell you that despite all the inhumanity, horror and chaos that we reported at the top of the hour, funny and strange and whacky stuff still happens.....
Like oh...

here is one!....Today, in Sweden, a horse got stuck down a well.
True story

Living in the past I see. www.itv.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

did I ? defend what exactly?
I pointed out the images in the OPs article were not from a riot in Sweden.
Said your link was to a sketchy report which included a weather report.

and FYI people talk about terror... Every. Day.
it's almost impossible to get through a day without hearing ..Terror. Islam. Immigrant. Trump. Muslim. Brexit. ISIS.

I am defending nothing.
Deny Ignorance

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I like it here.
Still not interested in your link. Why don't you just type your point ? Or is that too last season ?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Is "someone" spamming nonsense on the #stockholm to bury the rinkeby riots? It looks highly suspicious.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

indeed

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I like it here.
Still not interested in your link. Why don't you just type your point ? Or is that too last season ?

I was talking of the horse in the well link I had just added, showing a picture of the horse in the well from 2015 in Sweden, not today. You stated there was a horse in a well today.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

did I ? defend what exactly?
I pointed out the images in the OPs article were not from a riot in Sweden.
Said your link was to a sketchy report which included a weather report.

and FYI people talk about terror... Every. Day.
it's almost impossible to get through a day without hearing ..Terror. Islam. Immigrant. Trump. Muslim. Brexit. ISIS.

I am defending nothing.
Deny Ignorance

2 news sources.

www.friatider.se...

nyheteridag.se...

Deny ignorance.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: added a second link

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

yes..true story ! no wait...faux news.
Hell it's hard to know the difference these days.
Anyhoo....even if it was a horse from 2015..it doesn't take away from the fact that horses in wells are a real ongoing problem....and we should be vigilant around horses all times, just incase any more fall into wells.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

you guys and your links

eta
.... your link still does not address the ignorance in the original OP as regards superfluous images from france & russia which I was referencing in my first reply. Your constant searching for other links to throw into the mix...doesn't alter the zerohedge article.
Hope that helps
edit on 20/2/17 by cosmickat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

you guys and your links

At least i'm providing facts. But you have the right to post nonsense too. Who am i to deny you that right.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

of course...we can all post nonsense all day long. And for the majority of the time...do!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

of course...we can all post nonsense all day long. And for the majority of the time...do!

Good but my work is done. The swedish press is all over it now. It's 6am in the morning and it's time to got to bed now. It was interesting and kinda fun.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Good but my work is done. The swedish press is all over it now. It's 6am in the morning and it's time to got to bed now. It was interesting and kinda fun.

Right.

Are you actually claiming that you somehow got the Swedish press involved in a story which, sadly enough, has become rather routine and mundane for that area of Stockholm?

LOL.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

kinda
gute nacht
edit on 20/2/17 by cosmickat because: nm

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join