It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyoneThe one trump mention was simply ignored by most of the media but did happen. It is a complete and utter disaster having those "refugees" there.

What can you expect? They didn't even want to live in their own nations with their fellow Muslims and I can only think of how dishonest their fellow Muslims are.

I even had Muslim on this forum tell me that quote "the Bible isn't going to hold much weight with us (The Muslims)". And yet I found this on Wikipedia.

Tawrat (also Tawrah or Taurat; Arabic: توراة‎‎) is the Arabic word for the Torah. Muslims believe it was a holy book of Islam given by God to Musa (Moses). The Hebrew word for their scripture, the Torah (also known as the Five Books of Moses or the Pentateuch) means instructions, that is why Tawrat does not refer to the entire Tanakh or Old Testament. As per Quran prophets governed by the Tawrat.

So, if the Bible doesn't hold much weight with the Islamic people why is there a word for the Torah in Arabic referring to scriptures given to Musa or Moses.

It was the black guy with the gold crescent and star in his avatar. Total liar.

Lying is a violation of the 10 Commandments. Period. End of sentence. So, if the Torah is part of Islam and the 10 Commandments are found in the Torah or Tawrat in Islam why hang a gold crescent and star as a symbol of dedication to the Islamic faith which you do not follow.

edit on 21-2-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The Native Americans must have felt the same way when White European invaders slaughtered them

Millions of them

But of course little you espouse is usually based on morality or much thought

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat the same mistakes as those in the past. The NA didn't have proper border security and underestimated the extent of the invasion at the time it was happening.

Shall those living in the USA today repeat the same mistakes?

Land acquisition doesn't function on feelings and morality.

Your attempts to use the past to guilt white people into accepting open borders has failed.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Why is the legislature allowing these camel riders in following a false religion to immigrate to their country without requiring them to convert?

How is it false?

Well, if someone asked me to speculate what the image beast might be and I speculated that it might be illegal content showing abuse and meteor hits Chelyabinsk within a few weeks and takes out of bunch windows and gives hundreds of people 2nd degree burns then obviously the Bible statements about the image of the beast have been validated.

Therefore until Muslims accept the Book of Revelations as authoritative their words cannot be trusted and their actions cannot be predicted.

And screw the Pope condemning those who reject immigration of those who will not recognize the authority of the Book of Revelations. These immigrants who reject the scripture undermine his authority as leader of his sect. The Pope is undermining his own authority by encouraging allowing these people to immigrate.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
And not only that the Pope is using his false authority to jeopardize the PUBLIC SAFETY of Italy and other EU nations.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hopefully they will start shooting these vermin yesterday. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
When riots break out and the government does nothing people who wish to remain free need to step up or lose control of their country. There is no grey area in this, radical Islamists are invading countries to conquer them from within and it will soon be fight or die.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Trump utters a few sentences and people everywhere ...

... lose their collective minds.

I thought Hillary was the Joker?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: everyoneThe one trump mention was simply ignored by most of the media but did happen. It is a complete and utter disaster having those "refugees" there.

What can you expect? They didn't even want to live in their own nations with their fellow Muslims and I can only think of how dishonest their fellow Muslims are.

They come for welfare. Also the countries themselves where they are from do not want them and have numerous times expressed that they rather see these people go to the EU or the US rather then keep them in their own country.

Volenteer workers in germany and france (Read: people who at first really thought they were going to help people in actual need) have often come forward [yet ignored in corporate media] that these men (which most of the "refugees" consist of for some reason and on top of that mostly not from syria) even refused to talk to the female counselors because they were female. When they eventually found out they did not have much of a choice in most cases they immediately started demanding Passports, Welfare, Houses and even Cars.

A couple of these people [mainly woman] volunteering for it have been murdered , raped and even more have been harassed and followed to their own houses even.

These "people" are not glad and grateful that they are assisted in a escape from war torn countries. If that were true they would be grateful to live in a shed with 1 cup of soup per day as long as it meant bombs where not falling on them and their families. Families which were suspiciously absent since most of the "refugees" consisted of men between the ages of 20 and 40 and most often registering to be children on top of it all.

You don't escape from a war zone and then start protesting and demanding your own countries laws to be invoked in the country that offers you sanctuary unless you never needed it in the first place.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Great post, nice to see fast news posted to ATS about this.

Absolute scum of the earth. Why are they not determining these cretins and deporting them instantly. Yeah hoods and what have you, they know where they live and I am sure if they sprayed them with luminescence spray they would be able to determine who is who by their clothes and skin traces. Throw them in a back of a van and drive them through the borders and at the end just stick a brick on the peddle, it'll drive itself away..... Not into a lake or something, just a road

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sweden Democrats: Trump was right

Per Jimmie Akesson and Mattias Karlsson, both leaders of the Sweden Democrats, penned a Wall Street Journal op-ed on Wednesday supporting Trump’s characterization of a Muslim immigrant-led crime crisis in Sweden. “Mr. Trump did not exaggerate Sweden’s current problems,” Akesson and Karlsson wrote. “If anything, he understated them.”

Here ya go: FoxNews

So STFU you lying liberals!!!! Get your FAKE NEWS right...ummm...wrong...ummm. Hell...Even I can't figure it out. Just ignore the left and the media. They are repeated, proven liars.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Birds of a feather flock together....

From what I've seen, people from individual cultures prefer the company of people from their particular culture. I don't blame them, nor am I afraid to admit that I do too, which is why I don't believe in "diversity" or "multiculturalism."

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join