It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Did you happen to note that this area of Stockholm has been victim to this kind of unrest for years (decades)?

Sometimes, it's a horse not a zebra.

And sometimes, it's only a cigar.

Of course, I can't say that there isn't come kind of global conspiracy ... but proving non-existence is a somewhat tall order.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Gryphon66

and yet nothing you said deals with the fact the media intentionally distorted / omitted / lied about what Trump said in order to push a false news article.

More like Trump was pushing a "false narrative" in order to promote a FOX NEWS story and questionable documentary.

The Media reported exactly what Trump said. Then they did what "The Press" is supposed to do, fact check, analyze and discuss the implications of what the President said.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Did you happen to note that this area of Stockholm has been victim to this kind of unrest for years (decades)?

Sometimes, it's a horse not a zebra.

And sometimes, it's only a cigar.

Of course, I can't say that there isn't come kind of global conspiracy ... but proving non-existence is a somewhat tall order.

It's not relevant. The fact is that there was a riot in sweden. The #stockholm and #rinkeby were also very telling in who is controlling the information flow. Some people in this thread denied sweden had a problem and i proved them wrong. If you choose to ignore it well that's your preogrative. I don't blame you or anything else for that matter.

I'm just sick of governments delibrately hiding the truth and i welcome anyone who dares to expose them. Germany is dealing with this for years now. Our police is no longer allowed to disclose the nationality of criminal refugees. This shows the hypocrisy of the government because if a "Reichsbürger" is caught they dissect his whole life. It's gotten so worse that people are defending these criminals because they don't want to sound racist. Do you think this is how a civil society should handle there problems? In choosing to pretend they don't exist? Hear nothing. Say nothing. See nothing.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: rickymouse

This is the failure of multiculturalism. If we must have many cultures instead of one, then we need to acknowledge there are some cultures that maybe we neither want nor need or at least that should never, ever be allowed into a country in any great numbers.

Neo-cultualism, the thinly veiled new racism. The issue is religion not culture. No it's culture not religion. The divisiveness of the new world narrative is what we all should pay attention to. This is one earth we are one species. I for one will not repeat the holocaust or the eradication or genocide of an entire continent of Native Americans.

The way these things were achieved was division. US vs THEM.

Do not fear, fear makes us hasty.
Haste makes for poor decisions.
We are not sheep, we are strong.
I am not afraid. If someone attempts to hurt someone I love, then fear they shall have.

I will divide their body from their soul.

Until then pay attention to the narrative and ask what the agenda is and why.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Yea, but under the obama administration, every coincidence was to fit his agenda and ideology.
Here is a glaring set up gone wrong, and suddenly the conspiracy theory in everyone on these boards have gone out the window.

lm very skeptical of what trump said and the timing of the 'riot' by 'refugees' trump was pointing out.

Sniff sniff... yea its in the air. Its not Just the left whom are mindless, so are the trumpaholics who, suddenly cant see something fishy in the timing of all this. If it was the previous admin, one hundred and one theories and threads would be about some conspiracy and 'agenda' in the timing ... not this time tho...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yes, there was a riot in Sweden.

There were riots in Sweden in 2016. And in 2014. And in 2010. In the same area.

These issues have existed in this area since the 1970s.

No one has denied that there are problems with immigrants and refugees.

I'm not ignoring anything, I've provided a great deal factual and historical information on the topic.

Governments do hide the truth, perpetually. We all know this, none of us like it.

No, choosing to pretend that problems don't exist is not the answer. Neither is claiming that every immigrant and refugee is a criminal.

The extremes are never right. You're advocating for an extreme.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Perhaps Trump should know what he is talking about..a good place to start, people might get it then, and not be able to lie or misconstrue.
He should hire a translator.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Yes, there was a riot in Sweden.

There were riots in Sweden in 2016. And in 2014. And in 2010. In the same area.

These issues have existed in this area since the 1970s.

No one has denied that there are problems with immigrants and refugees.

I'm not ignoring anything, I've provided a great deal factual and historical information on the topic.

Governments do hide the truth, perpetually. We all know this, none of us like it.

No, choosing to pretend that problems don't exist is not the answer. Neither is claiming that every immigrant and refugee is a criminal.

The extremes are never right. You're advocating for an extreme.

I never stated anywhere that all immigrants or refugees are criminals. Don't try to put words in my mouth that aren't true because they don't fit your narrative.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Rioting over what? They're being supported by state funds are they not.

Granted immigration and then supported. I think these European nations need to reconsider who they are extending the hand of friendship to.

They get mad a Trump for making a statement, but don't get angered at these people rioting.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Physician, heal thyself.

FIN

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Well, having looked this up I find that this area of Stockholm has had unrest since 2010. The Rinkeby area is also 90% first, or second generation immigrant. Therefore, your assertion is incorrect.

While the odd riot in Sweden is not unknown, what is new is the destructive riots by recently arrived immigrants, alongside a disproportionate rise in criminality and (oft reported) crime against women.

originally posted by: Miracula2
Rioting over what? They're being supported by state funds are they not.

Well, glad you asked... A short summary courtesy of Wikipedia
edit on 21/2/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
alongside a disproportionate rise in criminality and (oft reported) crime against women. .

Of course, pick on those who are less capable of defending themselves. And the gutless parliament are not much better than the immigrants.

Personally I have to believe that where people are born is carefully managed by a Higher Power. These people are NOT capable of self-control which is why they were born where they were. They aren't self-governing spirits that possess self-discipline. And yet the European governments have invited them in under their wing.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Well, having looked this up I find that this area of Stockholm has had unrest since 2010. The Rinkeby area is also 90% first, or second generation immigrant. Therefore, your assertion is incorrect.

While the odd riot in Sweden is not unknown, what is new is the destructive riots by recently arrived immigrants, alongside a disproportionate rise in criminality and (oft reported) crime against women.

Here's the key piece of information that you seem to be nitpicking ...

Stockholm has suffered disturbances of a similar nature in poor and segregated areas several times since 1975.

Wikipedia - 2013 Stockholm Riots

Another corroborating document (requires downloading a PDF, published by Stockholm University).

And that's all the backup I can give at the moment ... I'll be back to continue later on if that's helpful.

edit on 21-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Physician, heal thyself.

FIN

Found no proof that i did huh? What a shame but thanks for not calling me a Nazi.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

This is the failure of multiculturalism. If we must have many cultures instead of one, then we need to acknowledge there are some cultures that maybe we neither want nor need or at least that should never, ever be allowed into a country in any great numbers.

The Native Americans must have felt the same way when White European invaders slaughtered them

Millions of them

But of course little you espouse is usually based on morality or much thought

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Wikipedia - 2013 Stockholm Riots

The Husby political group Megafonen published a blog post on 14 May, the day after the shooting, in which the deceased man was incorrectly referred to as "non-white". Megafonen also called for a demonstration against "police brutality" on 15 May, two days after the shooting, in the same post

Not only do these immigrants lack self control which possessing self control as a people would warrant immigration status.

They don't even riot correctly.

A guy lied in a blog about the Portuguese man being black who the police shot, and they burned hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of police cars.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
For the immigrants...

Rioting is supposed to be done when a grave injustice is committed by those in power.

Not when police shoot an armed white man and a blogger lies about his race and says that the man police shot was black, when he was in fact a Portuguese white man.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
quick google search on the images contained within the zerohedge article in the OP's link....

one is from Paris, France
another from a Russian hostage article
neither of which happened recently.

Twitter search for relevance on current events in Rinkeby, Sweden reveals..........Nothing !

Deny Ignorance

They generally dont speak swedish in russia or france

swedish news

Swedish police cars

But you will probably claim they are fake or something.

More swedish police cars seen and explosions in the background.

These riots have been happening every week over there but the media had been surpressing it constantly. Something had to burst.

muslim riots 2016 ,it is INSANE

The one trump mention was simply ignored by most of the media but did happen. It is a complete and utter disaster having those "refugees" there.

Take a short while to watch and listen to this. This young woman has made a very well substantiated short docu on it all.

We want this in our country? Next to the already rioting "progressives" ?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It appears that the Swedish government is terrorizing their people by letting these chaotic people in. Are the real Terrorists the government officials? Why should the citizens of Sweden have to worry about going outside? Why don't their police shoot a few of these people doing this, a rock is a lethel weapon, they use rocks to kill people there in some of the middle eastern countries, stoning them to death. I suppose the leaders won't even let the police throw rocks back at them.

Blame this on some people in the Swedish government. Someone is trying to get the people to hate Muslims by allowing this to go on. Maybe it is because most of the media there is owned by a few Jewish Families, but I would think their media would be printing all sort of articles condemning the acts of the Muslims.

Sounds deliberate by some group to inflame Muslims so they do stupid things to further inflame the residents that aren't Muslim. You know, when you make a pizza, you preheat the oven first so you don't burn the crust (foundation). Sounds like someone or group is desperately trying to start multiple civil wars, maybe culminating in a final religious war. It's an infectious plan, I think suddenly we may all start seeing these riots on the news daily to transmit the infection globally. At least once the pitch is heightened to some frenetic state.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The Native Americans must have felt the same way when White European invaders slaughtered them

Millions of them

But of course little you espouse is usually based on morality or much thought

Yeah they also fought back.

Now go and offer your house to the natives and leave the country.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join