It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What do you know... President Trump was right after all about Sweden.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

From another thread I posted in but relevant to your comment.

The media cracks me up... They want to bitch about being protected by the first amendment while going after people who accuse them of fake media, seemingly to forget the 1st amendment also protects the people calling them fake news.

Secondly if the media weren't hell bent on destroying Trump by using false / misleading info they would not be accused of this. Take for instance the BS reporting about Trumps comments on Sweden. The media intentionally lopped off the remainder of his statement to make it would like he was referring to a terror attack when in reality he was talking about the number of immigrants they have taken in.

pic.twitter.com/w6wAxEsuus

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Poor people will riot, the reasons for the riot could be varied, bull# employment figures, bull# inflation figures. So what government in their right minds invite thousands of immigrants into a country when they can't house and employ the native population? The immigrants soon get pissed off when they find their standard of living is no better than if they had not bothered to emigrate in the first place. Apart from the Western governments being in their own politically correct dream world, the situation will just get worse until the governments wake up.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

What do you know... President Trump was right after all about Sweden.

He was right after all, when he clarified that he was talking about a Fox show on Friday night?

LOL>

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah, I answered you there.

One of the reasons, I think that cross-posting is discouraged.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Did read the text I posted did you, where it clearly shows him discussing the migrants they took in.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Did read the text I posted did you, where it clearly shows him discussing the migrants they took in.

I have read that many times. Yes, the similarity in both Germany and Sweden, according to Mr. Trump, is the refugees/immigrants they took in.

But he's talking about terrorist attacks as the thing that we must keep America safe from. He mentions something happening in Sweden on Friday night. It's not unreasonable to connect the two.

Are we going to discuss the same thing in two threads?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Interesting. Sounds to me like Trump had advanced knowledge of a riot in Sweden. Convenient for him, even though it looks like he botched "it", big league!

edit on 21-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Interesting. Sounds to me like Trump had advanced knowledge of a riot in Sweden. Convenient for him, even though it looks he botched "it", big league!

I keep trying NOT to make that connection in my mind ... but ya gotta love a good conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Yep. He has this campaign of listing immigrant crimes in the US, to terrorize us with ominous whispers, beckoning us into remembrance of the terror attacks in Germany, Nice, Brussels, and it seems he can't wait to add more to his list....Bowling Green, Atlanta, Sweden.......that the evil media won't tell you about! But he knows! He knows so much! Big League!

edit on 21-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Yep. He has this campaign of listing immigrant crimes in the US, to terrorize us with ominous whispers, beckoning us into remembrance of the terror attacks in Germany, Nice, Brussels, and it seems he can't wait to add more to his list....Bowling Green, Atlanta, Sweden.......that the evil media won't tell you about! But he knows! He knows so much! Big League!

From his book The Art of the Deal:

“Good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.”

edit on 21-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

and has been pointed out he never claimed a terrorist attack occurred in Sweden, as the transcript clearly shows. The media however omitted that part of his comments and portrayed his statement as referring to a non existent terrorist attack.

Hence fake news.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

and has been pointed out he never claimed a terrorist attack occurred in Sweden, as the transcript clearly shows. The media however omitted that part of his comments and portrayed his statement as referring to a non existent terrorist attack.

Hence fake news.

Why are you repeating yourself?

Trump is talking about keep the US safe from Terrorist attacks. When he refers to something "last night" in that contest, it's hardly unreasonable to believe he's talking about the same thing.

There's nothing fake about it. They listed the time, date and location of the speech. It was televised. There are copies online.

edit on 21-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

"We've got to keep our country safe," he said. "You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what's happening in Brussels. You look at what's happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris."

One of these places is not like the others. Can you find the one that's different?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Trump played the media, yet again.

Right before he's about to sign a revised EO on the immigration ban he brings up Sweden during a rally, the left goes nuts over it and now everyone is catching up to speed about the countries rape epidemic and refugee controlled ghettos that have become police no-go zones.

Bravo, Mr. President.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
First Trump say's the media is lying to everyone and is the enemy of the american people, then gets caught lying about a terrorist attack in Sweden in the previous day ("look what happened in Sweden yesterday") , then say's that's the information he got from Fox News. If the media is lying to everyone then why is he getting his "information" from the same lying media (the enemy) and then relaying it back to the public?
hahahaha ..

Remember Conway's made up a terrorist attack committed by Iraqi refugees that never happened? "The Bowling Green Massacre"
Had nobody called her out for making up this event to justify Trumps ban on Muslims, people would still be running around citing the "The Bowling Green Massacre" as evidence to why Muslims need to be banned from entering the US... Without ever realizing it was completely made up.

They sold you a boogie man, that doesn't exist. America needs a boogie man, because America is the boogie man.

Never forget, liars only back peddle in more lies. That's how empires rise and that's how they fall.

History 101.

edit on 21-2-2017 by STech because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2017 by STech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Can you point out in his statement where he said terrorist attack?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

and yet nowhere in his statement did he ever say terrorist attack - as the media falsely claimed.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

and yet nowhere in his statement did he ever say terrorist attack - as the media falsely claimed.

No. He didn't. It was, at best a very confusing contextual reference.

Do you think the current and past Prime Ministers of Sweden are in on the "plot"?

"I was, like many others I believe, surprised by the comments made about Sweden this weekend," [Prime Minister] Löfven said during a joint press conference in Stockholm with visiting Canadian Governor General David Johnston.

"We have opportunities, we have challenges, we're working (on) them every day. But I think also we must all take responsibility for using facts correctly, and for verifying any information that we spread," Löfven said.

and the ex-Prime Minster Carl Bildt:

"Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking? Questions abound," he wrote on Twitter on Sunday.

"Last year there were app 50% more murders only in Orlando/Orange in Florida, where Trump spoke the other day, than in all of Sweden. Bad," Bildt added on Monday.

... and other examples abound.

No, I think at best we can say that Mr. Trump was his usual confusing self, and that confusion echoed around the world.

After all, he is the President of the United States now.

The Local - Sweden
edit on 21-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: LInkage

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

and had the media reported his entire statement, where he specifically refers to issues Sweden is having with their immigrants, they would not be getting called out for falsely reporting something he never said.

No where does Trump ever say Sweden and terror attack.

That fact didnt stop the media from lying about what Trump said.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join