It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: allprowolfy
NOOO... that cant be right because the MSM told me that Trump was (unhinged). In all seriousness op, huge problems going on in Europe at the moment. Hoping that we can with the help of a decent government keep this type of mentality out from our country.

Mr. Trump SAID that his comment REFERRED to a show on Friday Night on Fox News. Was he lying?

The violence that you all are so excited about has been reoccurring in this area of Sweden for DECADES.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Blame this on some people in the Swedish government. Someone is trying to get the people to hate Muslims by allowing this to go on. Maybe it is because most of the media there is owned by a few Jewish Families, but I would think their media would be printing all sort of articles condemning the acts of the Muslims.

No, they don't want the Goyim to react until it is too late.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have to admit that I've waffled on my feelings relative to the immigrant crisis. On one hand a government's main responsibility is the protection of its citizens and their property. On the other hand, do we just let people die?

Allowing an influx of many able-bodied adults, sticking them in centralized locations, and providing them with just enough income to take care of their basic needs, to me, is a recipe in the self-destruction cookbook. So what is the solution?

I have a deep belief in the fact any adult male who is capable of working but is not working will ultimately succumb to depression unless very spiritually fit. Depression leads to substance abuse, black-market activities, crime and ultimately violence.

Immigrants should be offered "community service" work for a wage. There should also be language classes for the language of the nation accepting the immigrants. Further, job training should be offered. I believe, given the number of NGO's working on behalf of the immigrants, that the second and third parts of the plan could be filled by them, thus with no additional cost to the country. Decentralization of the housing of the immigrants would be extremely difficult but should be a goal where possible.

There are socio-paths and psycho-paths in all races and religions. However, I believe the busy and more productive a person is, the less likely they are to succumb to any negative influence, particularly radicalization.

It's not a perfect cure. Problems will occur. I guess it comes down to the cost/benefit analysis. I am not a globalist. But we do have a responsibility for other humans who are in helpless situations. I might add that the West has been instrumental in creating many of these helpless situations.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LardoCalorissian

Blame this on some people in the Swedish government. Someone is trying to get the people to hate Muslims by allowing this to go on. Maybe it is because most of the media there is owned by a few Jewish Families, but I would think their media would be printing all sort of articles condemning the acts of the Muslims.

No, they don't want the Goyim to react until it is too late.

Who would ever think that anti-Semitism is on the rise?

Sheesh.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Why the hell would anyone lump all these different cultures together? This is a recipe for desaster right there. I envy some politicians so much. You don't need to use your braincells at all. Is there a facepalm smiley?

So you would call the United States a disaster?

Please inform any Irish, Italian or German descendants of Immigrants you might know.

I'm german and no i wouldn't. The muslim community is completely different in that regard.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
With the high tax rates in Sweden, it looks like the Citizens are getting rooked.

Sweden Personal Income Tax Rate

wtf

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
With the high tax rates in Sweden, it looks like the Citizens are getting rooked.

wtf

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Your consistency is astounding.

So, are you saying these riots are the results of high taxes?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Why the hell would anyone lump all these different cultures together? This is a recipe for desaster right there. I envy some politicians so much. You don't need to use your braincells at all. Is there a facepalm smiley?

So you would call the United States a disaster?

Please inform any Irish, Italian or German descendants of Immigrants you might know.

I'm german and no i wouldn't. The muslim community is completely different in that regard.

You might want to revisit the early history of the immigration of our families to America then ...

... it was not without violence, suffice it to say.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
quick google search on the images contained within the zerohedge article in the OP's link....

one is from Paris, France
another from a Russian hostage article
neither of which happened recently.

Twitter search for relevance on current events in Rinkeby, Sweden reveals..........Nothing !

Deny Ignorance

www.youtube.com... Is this real?

or this www.reddit.com...

or this www.youtube.com... I like this guy. He seems sensible.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Gryphon66

Did you miss the part where at least one columnist has been warning about this for as long as a decade? Your common riots don't go back quite that far.

So how far back are your common riots?

Did you miss the part where this has been happening in this area since 1975?

Disturbances of a similar nature? Are they riots? If so, then why not call them riots? Your two links did.

Talk about straining at gnats ...

Kets, come on.

Slow news day... for the first time in weeks.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

hmmm....sketchy.
Stones were thrown, started to rain, everyone went home. Still hardly a major terror event for all the drama lamas to to get their teeth into full gnash mode. But hey...whatever floats their boat. Might even get mentioned in dispatches.

In other news...I did hear a horse got stuck down a well.
True story

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Citizens pay for bad security and shoddy service.

Big government failure.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I was pointing out anti-Goyimism. That's not anti-semitism.

Ever heard of the Kalergi plan?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

hmmm....sketchy.
Stones were thrown, started to rain, everyone went home. Still hardly a major terror event for all the drama lamas to to get their teeth into full gnash mode. But hey...whatever floats their boat. Might even get mentioned in dispatches.

In other news...I did hear a horse got stuck down a well.
True story

It's been going on for several years in these areas ... and in some sense ... for decades.

I do love the phrase "drama lamas" though. LOL.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Sorry, not sorry..I don't use you tube for current events so can't comment on your links

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LardoCalorissian

I was pointing out anti-Goyimism. That's not anti-semitism.

Ever heard of the Kalergi plan?

You were pointing out that Jews are responsible for the unrest in Sweden, somehow.

Ever heard of the Reichstag fire?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Citizens pay for bad security and shoddy service.

Big government failure.

Yep, it's the cops fault that these folks riot from time to time. How disgusting.

Blue Lives Matter, Xeunch ... even in Sweden.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

wtf

Wow, how depressing. That figure is way too high, I think there is some skimming going on in their country, their healthcare is not that expensive there and they don't even have much of a military.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So the excuse is that the Swedes have daily riots with beatings, fires, and rock throwing (since 1975) and it has nothing to do with Muslims.

And yet I get called an idiot.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh man, I could have an IQ of 70 and be smarter than the idiots that believe that.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Sorry, not sorry..I don't use you tube for current events so can't comment on your links

I have seen things on You tube loaded one day then parts of the footage used a few days later on the news.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join