It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Awwww, I would love to feed a squirrel by hand! I did rescue a couple in my time and got to hold one. It was amazing!!! He ended up in a beautiful forest to live the rest of his precious life out in peace. Go ahead and join the orange story Kitty Kat!

I just ate a nut mix. Wish I had cake or something unhealthy though. LOL

Just saw your edit with the food pics. YUM!!!!!!!

edit on 16-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Gordi placed his hand on the door handle, paused... just for a second - listening intently - and then slowly... carefully... slid open the Shed's back door, took one last deep breath.... and stepped out onto the back porch.

“Gordi, wait!” Marty runs and hands Gordi a flask. “The pixies have mixed the potion. It is very strong so only a drop will be needed”.

As Marty handed the flask over, a shapeless figure descended from the sky, swiftly stole the flask, and flied back up in the sky. As the figure stood still in midair, hovering, one could see that it was a pegasus.

"Hm", Swan said mischievously. "I wonder what this 'strong' potion does? "

Swan giggled to himself as he inspected the flask:
"should I take a drop? Or a whole sip? Ooh, I could distribute its content across the sky for everyone to have some! It'd be a pretty good prank! "

Gordi FROZE as he heard the flask being whipped from Marty's grasp.

"whit thuh...?"
He spun around just as it was being swooped out of his reach... he quickly drew his sword, looked towards the strange hovering figure, and said:
"Careful there Laddie! ye dinnae ken the likes o' whit yer dealin' wi there! Now... hand it back... really gentle like!"
Marty watched in horror as the strange struggle for the flask unfolded.
"Oh no! What have we just done?"
Marty exclammed as she watched the flask tumble end of end through the air. The sun cast a reflection and it looked like fairy dust falling through the air. This can't be good, can't be good at all!

As the dust fell Swan smiled, and hurried to open his mouth, catching a few drops of the potion on his tongue. The rest of the potion fell unto the nearby pond, which became shimmering.

However, Swan's face changed from a satisfied smile to one of surprise, as suddenly, his pegasus wings disappeared! And he fell from the sky yelling, and finally crash-landed right unto Gordi with a loud thump.

"Uh?! " Swan said. "My wings! I lost my wings! I'm a wing-less horse!! How hideous! "

Of course, Swan's misfortune was rather amusing for the other two, albeit Swan's weight was starting to become unbearable.

PrairieShepherd watched the whole thing from the meadow where the Flock was grazing. The woman he had rescued from the demon - Lissa - ran in and among the giant rams playing with her three children. Visaera sat on his shoulder, watching Swan with fascination.

Jacy ran to the kitchen window after hearing the commotion outside. Sophie was jumping up and down exclaiming, "This isn't good! This isn't good!"
Both girl and ferret watched as Gordi pulled himself from underneath the now wingless Swan.

"Wasn't that the pixie anti-magic concoction?" jacy asked her sidekick. "What was Gordi doing with that?"
"Hopefully going to bury it somewhere!" Sophie replied. "In small amounts it takes away our magic for a period of time...but in large quantities, who knows what could happen!!?"
Then she scampered out the door to warn Shep and the others.

Gordi struggled to his feet, slightly stunned and feeling a little ho(a)rse (cough!)... He looked down towards the un-corked flask and then quickly up towards the unsteady-looking Horse and beyond towards the pond, which was now bubbling, hissing, smoking & splashing... Its surface growing ever darker - This could mean ONLY ONE THING!!

"Um, " Swan said sheepishly. "Oops. Isn't that the lake from which the Elves drink?... "

Swan stood back up:
"Looks like we've got a tiny journey to do... If you want, I can carry the luggage! "

PrairieShepherd walked up to the back porch, staff in hand and a small smile on his face. Lissa and her three children walked with him, and Visaera the Green Pixie rode on his shoulder.

"If there is need to undertake a journey, I will join you if you will have me. Ealong, the alpha ram, has offered to allow some of the Flock to bear our supplies, also, so you," he nodded to the now wingless pegasus, "do not have to."
----
Troll the troll walked towards the bubbling contaminated pond oblivious to the commotion ahead.
He took a large barrel he was carrying to use as a cup, and scooped up enchanted pond water and filled his barrel.
He took a drink from the barrel and began to tingle all over.
Suddenly under his massive lips a tiny hair on his chin turned pink, then blue, then green, then fell off.
That was it.
It didn't have much effect on Troll.
Except the water now tasted too sweet for his liking.
So he dumped the enchanted water from the barrel into a nearby creek.
Which fed into the village's water supply.

Moments later down in the village…
Little Sally Squirrel ran around her back yard chasing after her brother Sammy.

”I will get you and you know it! Mom spanked me twice because you told her I ate the last of the Nutella. I saw the jar in your Oak hole, not mine!”
Little Sally went flying around the bottom of the tree trying to trick her brother. And boy did she trick him, she ran smack in to him; sending them both flying head of tails, right into the little steam that cut through their little village.
”Gah, Sally! Now we’re all wet! Mom is really going to be mad this…” Sammy slowly noticed a slow buzzing in his ears and a tingly feeling at the tips of his fingers. ”Um, Sally?
Sammy turns around to see what he thinks used to be his little sister Sally Squirrel!
***********************************************************************************************************************************
Pesky flew into the library where she found Night. "You are not going to believe this, but there is a disturbance in the force or something!" "What are you talking about?" asked Night. The pixie was all aflutter and raving about the Sheddites and weird things happening. The Elf raised an eyebrow. "What...are...you talking about?" She slammed down the book she was reading and went outside. After walking around for a time and not seeing anything, she went to the brook and sipped some water. She felt strange and saw a strange rainbow mist swirling. "Pesky, HELP!"

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Good Lord, this orange story is going to be a mile long in no time.

edit on 16-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Great collaboration you guys have going! Such a fun read so far

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Jump in Hunter! I want to see how loooooong this story will be. Ahahaha!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I think I'm just going to be an observer for this one, I don't want to butcher the story

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It's just for fun. Go ahead, do it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
originally posted by: Night Star

Gordi placed his hand on the door handle, paused... just for a second - listening intently - and then slowly... carefully... slid open the Shed's back door, took one last deep breath.... and stepped out onto the back porch.

“Gordi, wait!” Marty runs and hands Gordi a flask. “The pixies have mixed the potion. It is very strong so only a drop will be needed”.

As Marty handed the flask over, a shapeless figure descended from the sky, swiftly stole the flask, and flied back up in the sky. As the figure stood still in midair, hovering, one could see that it was a pegasus.

"should I take a drop? Or a whole sip? Ooh, I could distribute its content across the sky for everyone to have some! It'd be a pretty good prank! "

"whit thuh...?"
He spun around just as it was being swooped out of his reach... he quickly drew his sword, looked towards the strange hovering figure, and said:
"Careful there Laddie! ye dinnae ken the likes o' whit yer dealin' wi there! Now... hand it back... really gentle like!"
Marty exclammed as she watched the flask tumble end of end through the air. The sun cast a reflection and it looked like fairy dust falling through the air. This can't be good, can't be good at all!

As the dust fell Swan smiled, and hurried to open his mouth, catching a few drops of the potion on his tongue. The rest of the potion fell unto the nearby pond, which became shimmering.

However, Swan's face changed from a satisfied smile to one of surprise, as suddenly, his pegasus wings disappeared! And he fell from the sky yelling, and finally crash-landed right unto Gordi with a loud thump.

"Uh?! " Swan said. "My wings! I lost my wings! I'm a wing-less horse!! How hideous! "

Of course, Swan's misfortune was rather amusing for the other two, albeit Swan's weight was starting to become unbearable.

PrairieShepherd watched the whole thing from the meadow where the Flock was grazing. The woman he had rescued from the demon - Lissa - ran in and among the giant rams playing with her three children. Visaera sat on his shoulder, watching Swan with fascination.

Jacy ran to the kitchen window after hearing the commotion outside. Sophie was jumping up and down exclaiming, "This isn't good! This isn't good!"
Both girl and ferret watched as Gordi pulled himself from underneath the now wingless Swan.

"Wasn't that the pixie anti-magic concoction?" jacy asked her sidekick. "What was Gordi doing with that?"
"Hopefully going to bury it somewhere!" Sophie replied. "In small amounts it takes away our magic for a period of time...but in large quantities, who knows what could happen!!?"

Gordi struggled to his feet, slightly stunned and feeling a little ho(a)rse (cough!)... He looked down towards the un-corked flask and then quickly up towards the unsteady-looking Horse and beyond towards the pond, which was now bubbling, hissing, smoking & splashing... Its surface growing ever darker - This could mean ONLY ONE THING!!

"Um, " Swan said sheepishly. "Oops. Isn't that the lake from which the Elves drink?... "

Swan stood back up:
"Looks like we've got a tiny journey to do... If you want, I can carry the luggage! "

PrairieShepherd walked up to the back porch, staff in hand and a small smile on his face. Lissa and her three children walked with him, and Visaera the Green Pixie rode on his shoulder.

"If there is need to undertake a journey, I will join you if you will have me. Ealong, the alpha ram, has offered to allow some of the Flock to bear our supplies, also, so you," he nodded to the now wingless pegasus, "do not have to."
----
Troll the troll walked towards the bubbling contaminated pond oblivious to the commotion ahead.
He took a large barrel he was carrying to use as a cup, and scooped up enchanted pond water and filled his barrel.
Suddenly under his massive lips a tiny hair on his chin turned pink, then blue, then green, then fell off.
That was it.

”I will get you and you know it! Mom spanked me twice because you told her I ate the last of the Nutella. I saw the jar in your Oak hole, not mine!”
Little Sally went flying around the bottom of the tree trying to trick her brother. And boy did she trick him, she ran smack in to him; sending them both flying head of tails, right into the little steam that cut through their little village.
”Gah, Sally! Now we’re all wet! Mom is really going to be mad this…” Sammy slowly noticed a slow buzzing in his ears and a tingly feeling at the tips of his fingers. ”Um, Sally?
Sammy turns around to see what he thinks used to be his little sister Sally Squirrel!
Pesky flew into the library where she found Night. "You are not going to believe this, but there is a disturbance in the force or something!" "What are you talking about?" asked Night. The pixie was all aflutter and raving about the Sheddites and weird things happening. The Elf raised an eyebrow. "What...are...you talking about?" She slammed down the book she was reading and went outside. After walking around for a time and not seeing anything, she went to the brook and sipped some water. She felt strange and saw a strange rainbow mist swirling. "Pesky, HELP!"

Marty watched in horror as the multiple scenes played out before her.
Troll had turned so many different colors she wasn’t even sure he had a steady color yet. And so far he has been greatly opposed to all of them, especially when he sparkled.
Swanne sat slumped against a tree looking as if all hope had been lost.
Gordi almost has his back straigt again, whew that couldn’t have been bad!
And sweet Night leaning over the steam taking a long sip of the still sparking water….

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Marty yelled as she ran towards the stream to try and stop NightStar. But it was too late, Martin could already start to see the pink sparkles spreading down NightStars ears.
This was getting bad, Marty had to warn the others somehow!

edit on 3/16/2017 by Martin75 because: Edits are massively crazy with all this color code!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hiya Jess! Did I screw up by putting the little white stars to separate my own post? I knew I'd screw up something. LOL

Oh I now have pink sparkly ears. Ahahaha!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
No I thought that was a great idea. I just moved them down. That way you know where the new entry started.

I was hoping you would

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Oh cool. Thanks! I had no idea what I was doing. LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Good Night sweet NightStar. 5am is going to come early tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

What a gorgeous and enchanting pic! Sweet dreams my smart cookie!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
*peers out of the bushes sheepishly*
*witnesses everyone under Rainbow Attack*
*hurriedly pops back into the bushes*

But no, I'm here! I'm sorry! I love the story so far!

I need my creativity to say ~peekaboo~ so that I can join in too... have had a lot on my mind the past couple of days, and I'm surprised that I have any hair left due to stress. (I have hair, but it's falling out, you know tumbleweeds? well every day I'm finding a new tumblehair roaming around my loungeroom)

Nothing I particularly want to get into online on an open forum
(though I have already complained extensively before deleting it all) but allow me to simply quote Roy from the IT Crowd:

*hand creeps out of the bushes and liberates a nearby doughnut*

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Whatever it is that's bothering you Sweetheart, know that we are here for you and so is this magical realm where you can escape to. It seems the past year or so, a lot of crap has been happening to everyone. Fight back! With every ounce of your being, fight back to find your center, your peace. You are loved and appreciated. You are a Sheddite warrior with sword held high.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

PS: I'm amazed that I haven't stolen that bug and flower pic yet! Sooo cute!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
originally posted by: Martin75

"whit thuh...?"

Swan stood back up:

----
That was it.

Marty watched in horror as the multiple scenes played out before her.
Troll had turned so many different colors she wasn’t even sure he had a steady color yet. And so far he has been greatly opposed to all of them, especially when he sparkled.
Swanne sat slumped against a tree looking as if all hope had been lost.
Gordi almost has his back straigt again, whew that couldn’t have been bad!
And sweet Night leaning over the steam taking a long sip of the still sparking water….

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Marty yelled as she ran towards the stream to try and stop NightStar. But it was too late, Martin could already start to see the pink sparkles spreading down NightStars ears.
This was getting bad, Marty had to warn the others somehow!

Gordi shook his head and sheathed his sword.
"A sword wilnae help us wi' this calamity!
For little did the others know that the Pixie-Potion wasn't just "Anti-Magic"...
It was literally "Magic-Reversal"!!...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

And hence when the Pink Gerbils made their appearance...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Shamrocks and Green Beer for all!

(^^green)

((((HUGS))))

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join