It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Well come over here close to the fire.

Chocolate Wine?

I'm usually not up this late, but I went to sleep early. So here I is.

edit on 16-3-2017 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I can't say much either. I've been sitting in the other corner listening to some 80's glam.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Swan here, reporting for duty!

How's everyone doing?

edit on 16-3-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans!!! Wow, do I have some catching up to do!! OK, putting my running shoes on to get caught up!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400
Yup that's the one...it can make a grown man piss his pants. HAHAHAHA
Now you know where I grew up! I lived two blocks down from McD on Walnut St. I will have to see if I can get some pictures of old Bluefield High School (the big building you pass on that hill) it is gothic and amazing!!!! They do ghost studies there!

(OK here is a pic but I will see if I can find a better one)

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Good morning WIS! Yes ATS let’s us see the inner beauty in all that walk the halls here (or not hide their inner ugly)

a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.
Thank you for the laugh this morning!

a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Shep we LOVE your story!!!! No one is going to tell you to stop (and if they do I have a pixie that needs to talk to them) (I love when you call her Mayor NightStar!)

a reply to: zosimov
OMGosh Zos that picture is beautiful!!!!! That is kinda how I picture the lands of Acacia (the world The Shed resides in) looks like

Hey Advantage good to see you stopping by. It is usually best to just leave the pixies be. Once you start an argument they have a tendency not to forget…

a reply to: swanne
Good morning Swanne!!!! Is life slowing enough for you to take a break?

OK, this is turning into a novel!!! Sorry if I missed anyone [[[HUGS]]]

edit on 3/16/2017 by Martin75 because: Add old Bluefield High School

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Just came back from a two-days break actually!

I hate it though when a storm moves in the very day I'm trying to relax.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedwarians!

OK, so we were talking about everyone joining in with a (new) collaborative story (or chapter)?
And - it has been suggested that we could ease into it by writing maybe just a quick line or two... then leaving that there for the next person to carry on?

If I kick us off in my next post.... ANYONE just jump in and FEEL FREE to do the next line!!
I will make it a different colour to differentiate it from our main stories.... orange maybe?

So, I'll write a line or two... you copy that line into your post, add your line and reply... then someone else copies those two lines... adds theirs and replies... and pretty soon we should have a wee story line developing?

IF SOMEONE BEATS YOU TO IT and posts a reply BEFORE you post your one... I'd suggest that you EDIT YOUR POST to include the new line... before adding a new line yourself?

It's just for fun!!! Jump Right In when you feel like it!!

OK.... here goes....

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Gordi placed his hand on the door handle, paused... just for a second - listening intently - and then slowly... carefully... slid open the Shed's back door, took one last deep breath.... and stepped out onto the back porch.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi placed his hand on the door handle, paused... just for a second - listening intently - and then slowly... carefully... slid open the Shed's back door, took one last deep breath.... and stepped out onto the back porch.

“Gordi, wait!” Marty runs and hands Gordi a flask. “The pixies have mixed the potion. It is very strong so only a drop will be needed”.

like this?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Good idea!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

YES!!! Jess!!
EXACTLY like that!!

Now.... someone else JUMP IN! (Copy Martins post and add your line...)
John? Go on.... LOL

Gx
edit on 16-3-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add information

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Yes, sir!

“Gordi, wait!” Marty runs and hands Gordi a flask. “The pixies have mixed the potion. It is very strong so only a drop will be needed”.

As Marty handed the flask over, a shapeless figure descended from the sky, swiftly stole the flask, and flied back up in the sky. As the figure stood still in midair, hovering, one could see that it was a pegasus.

"Hm", Swan said mischievously. "I wonder what this 'strong' potion does? "

Swan giggled to himself as he inspected the flask:
"should I take a drop? Or a whole sip? Ooh, I could distribute its content across the sky for everyone to have some! It'd be a pretty good prank! "

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne
Oh I can already tell this is going to be fun!!!!! I will wait and let someone else chime in so I don't hog up the story line.

Come on people!!!!

edit on 3/16/2017 by Martin75 because: Boom! I got my pictures and I am back baby!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
originally posted by: swanne

As Marty handed the flask over, a shapeless figure descended from the sky, swiftly stole the flask, and flied back up in the sky. As the figure stood still in midair, hovering, one could see that it was a pegasus.

"should I take a drop? Or a whole sip? Ooh, I could distribute its content across the sky for everyone to have some! It'd be a pretty good prank! "

Gordi FROZE as he heard the flask being whipped from Marty's grasp.

"whit thuh...?"
He spun around just as it was being swooped out of his reach... he quickly drew his sword, looked towards the strange hovering figure, and said:
"Careful there Laddie! ye dinnae ken the likes o' whit yer dealin' wi there! Now... hand it back... really gentle like!"

NEXT! LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

"whit thuh...?"
He spun around just as it was being swooped out of his reach... he quickly drew his sword, looked towards the strange hovering figure, and said:
"Careful there Laddie! ye dinnae ken the likes o' whit yer dealin' wi there! Now... hand it back... really gentle like!"
Marty watched in horror as the strange struggle for the flask unfolded.
"Oh no! What have we just done?"
Marty exclammed as she watched the flask tumble end over end through the air. The sun cast a reflection and it looked like fairy dust falling through the air. This can't be good, can't be good at all!
edit on 3/16/2017 by Martin75 because: I'm going to stop rereading...I keep finding errors and it is so hard to edit all this code!!!! GAH!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

"whit thuh...?"
Marty exclammed as she watched the flask tumble end of end through the air. The sun cast a reflection and it looked like fairy dust falling through the air. This can't be good, can't be good at all!

As the dust fell Swan smiled, and hurried to open his mouth, catching a few drops of the potion on his tongue. The rest of the potion fell unto the nearby pond, which became shimmering.

However, Swan's face changed from a satisfied smile to one of surprise, as suddenly, his pegasus wings disappeared! And he fell from the sky yelling, and finally crash-landed right unto Gordi with a loud thump.

"Uh?! " Swan said. "My wings! I lost my wings! I'm a wing-less horse!! How hideous! "

Of course, Swan's misfortune was rather amusing for the other two, albeit Swan's weight was starting to become unbearable.

Okay, gotta go!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Crud - missed Swannes!

I'll refactor....
edit on 3-16-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
originally posted by: swanne

"whit thuh...?"
Marty exclammed as she watched the flask tumble end of end through the air. The sun cast a reflection and it looked like fairy dust falling through the air. This can't be good, can't be good at all!

As the dust fell Swan smiled, and hurried to open his mouth, catching a few drops of the potion on his tongue. The rest of the potion fell unto the nearby pond, which became shimmering.

However, Swan's face changed from a satisfied smile to one of surprise, as suddenly, his pegasus wings disappeared! And he fell from the sky yelling, and finally crash-landed right unto Gordi with a loud thump.

"Uh?! " Swan said. "My wings! I lost my wings! I'm a wing-less horse!! How hideous! "

Of course, Swan's misfortune was rather amusing for the other two, albeit Swan's weight was starting to become unbearable.

PrairieShepherd watched the whole thing from the meadow where the Flock was grazing. The woman he had rescued from the demon - Lissa - ran in and among the giant rams playing with her three children. Visaera sat on his shoulder, watching Swan with fascination.

edit on 3-16-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: Remove quote tag.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
I think this is going to be so much fun!!!

Hey Shep! How's the honey feeling? Any better?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
She's doing well this morning.
I have to head out. I was thinking to have Visaera the pixie try to make an antidote that has unexpected consequences or side effects. If you guys want to write that feel free or ignore it and go in a different direction. Just remember that Visaera can't speak!

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join