It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ARCHITECT places himself in the simulation FATHER son Holy Spirit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If our universe is a computer simulation that we call reality, it must have an (software) ARCHITECT that programmed the whole lot.

As sports and for the fun of it THE ARCHITECT could place himself (a clone) in the simulation, this could be the only aim, the only purpose of the universe simulation, which must run on an infinite automaton computer.

So FATHER = THE ARCHITECT son=the clone of him in the simulation (unaware, can be come aware during his life span or not) Holy Spirit = the communication between FATHER and son, by dream theme anagramata.

...he who sees me, sees THE ARCHITECT...

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The Architect (Father) is always planning and building at every point in time throughout eternity, his tool being time. His canvas is the Son (image) and his drafts are the world around us (the Mother) forever shifting and transforming throughout time.

Father (Spirit)

Son (Image)

Mother (Earth)

All three aspects of ourselves (body, mind, and Spirit) together equals life which is the Holy Spirit (God).

The stories and concepts within the bible are representatives of 'stories' and 'concepts' about ourselves and our place within the universe. We ARE the universe, every single one of us is the universe experiencing itself. The universe is the totality of everything that is seen and unseen and we are that totality existing right now in infinite places at once and throughout time forever. The body may die but the life force (Spirit) never dies and continues to exist throughout eternity inhabiting each and every body that is viable enough for it.

The Architect is the Father, the 'communication' is actually between the Father and Mother through the Son, the Mother is what is unaware but can become aware (death and birth) and can become aware (enlightened) in its lifetime through introspection and humility.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It could be a simulation.

Then again, I've seen the whole argument pushed as if its needed to explain our universe, which then creates the even bigger problem: what does the real universe look like then?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

We ARE the universe, every single one of us is the universe experiencing itself. The universe is the totality of everything that is seen and unseen and we are that totality existing right now in infinite places at once and throughout time forever.

This is pantheism in the tradition of Spinoza: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 2017-2-7 by galien8 because: link did not work underscore in it

edit on 2017-2-7 by galien8 because: () in link?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I was about to star and flag your good post. Then you left a Michael Jackson video at the end.
For whom the bell tolls, time marches on.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
We could be in a simulation running inside a simulation running inside a simulation on a computer that a long extinct race forgot to turn off.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

I guess I have a lot in common with a pantheist as far as my beliefs go but I don't really label myself as such. I teeter between it and panentheism (which is slightly different).

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Then again, I've seen the whole argument pushed as if its needed to explain our universe, which then creates the even bigger problem: what does the real universe look like then?

like our simulation, a perfect simulation (is called emulation), so good we will never be able to proof we are in this computer universe emulation, consequently there will never be a God proof, its all belief

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
We could be in a simulation running inside a simulation running inside a simulation on a computer that a long extinct race forgot to turn off.

yes infinite recursion, stack overflow exception?
edit on 2017-2-7 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
I was about to star and flag your good post. Then you left a Michael Jackson video at the end.

its a good spiritual song

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I guess I have a lot in common with a pantheist as far as my beliefs go but I don't really label myself as such. I teeter between it and panentheism (which is slightly different).

what is a panentheism????

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Perhaps that knowledge is kept as a reward for completing this simulation to a certain degree of perfection.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

I can't stand most pop music but as a spiritual person I shall pour a glass and give it a listen. I did enjoy a select few MJ songs as a child. If the song is fitting I'll S&F.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Yes, good song. Didn't remember it by title but most of us know the song.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Pantheism is the belief that everything is God, panentheism is also the belief that God is everything in the universe but also extends outside of it to say that God is greater than the universe and operates outside of space and time.

I believe that everything is God (pantheist) but I also believe that God operates outside of time and space (panentheist). Nothing is outside of time and space because everything exists within space and time, God is both the nothing and the everything.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Pantheism is the belief that everything is God, panentheism is also the belief that God is everything in the universe but also extends outside of it to say that God is greater than the universe and operates outside of space and time.

I believe that everything is God (pantheist) but I also believe that God operates outside of time and space (panentheist). Nothing is outside of time and space because everything exists within space and time, God is both the nothing and the everything.

THE ARCHITECT is in another dimension, we are IN the computer and THE ARCHITECT is BEHIND the screen and keyboard OF the computer

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

The Architect is in the 5th dimension directing the 4th dimension (the screen and keyboard) to act out within the 3rd dimension (computer simulation).

The Spirit is the 5th, the mind where thoughts and the image are located is the 4th and the world around us is the 3rd.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The Architect is in the 5th dimension directing the 4th dimension (the screen and keyboard) to act out within the 3rd dimension (computer simulation).

The Spirit is the 5th, the mind where thoughts and the image are located is the 4th and the world around us is the 3rd.

How does THE FATHER communicate with the son? In my belief by dream theme anagramata

example: "DREAM THEME ANAGRAMATA" source

ANAGRAMATA:
adage amaranth ammeter
adage ammeter amaranth
amaranth adage ammeter
amaranth ammeter adage
ammeter adage amaranth
ammeter amaranth adage
anagram heard teammate
anagram teammate heard
anathema greater madam
anathema madam greater
greater anathema madam
greater madam anathema
heard anagram teammate
heard teammate anagram
madam anathema greater
madam greater anathema
teammate anagram heard
teammate heard anagram

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

007 FYEO: In that rainy and windy Holland a targeted individual has concocted a theistic system that could spread like wildfire

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

If our universe is a computer simulation that we call reality, it must have an (software) ARCHITECT that programmed the whole lot.

Which is exactly why such an analogy fails!
No one 'creates/programs' Reality, that is impossible.
Reality/Truth/Existence is all there is!
Existence is the perception of such.

A 'Programmer' fails for the same reason as a 'Creator'.
Thus, no 'creation' and no 'computer simulation'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join