It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE ARCHITECT places himself in the simulation FATHER son Holy Spirit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

A 'Programmer' fails for the same reason as a 'Creator'.

Thus, no 'creation' and no 'computer simulation'.

No not when a True Entropy Source is used for the uncertainty in the simulation, or when a bit stream from such a source is used by THE ARCHITECT, however then THE ARCHITECT could do a rerun anytime, go back and forth in time any time he likes, the uncertainty is for any quantum jump and the thermodynamic (statistical) spread also and chaotic systems, that must be quite a bit stream

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

A 'Programmer' fails for the same reason as a 'Creator'.

Thus, no 'creation' and no 'computer simulation'.

No not when a True Entropy Source is used for the uncertainty in the simulation,

The 'uncertainty' is in the beholder, not the beheld.
Okay, I looked up "True Entropy Source", and, at least found this;

"Entropy is the measure of uncertainly or disorder within a set of data."
from;
www.whitewoodencryption.com...

Using that definition, there is no 'uncertainty' or 'disorder' inherent within any 'data set'.
Any and all 'uncertainty'* or 'disorder' exists in the eye/thoughts/limited Perspective of the beholder!
All 'meaning' exists in the eye (thoughts) of the beholder, not in an 'object'.

* 'Uncertainty' in the human is healthy;
See;
The Certainty Bias: A Potentially Dangerous Mental Flaw
www.sciam.com...

'Disorder'; that in which we, as individual unique Perspectives, cannot find what we would feel to be/imagine 'order'.
If we don't, someone else will...

"For every Perspective, there is an equal and opposite Perspective!" - The First Law of Soul Dynamics

or when a bit stream from such a source is used by THE ARCHITECT, however then THE ARCHITECT could do a rerun anytime, go back and forth in time any time he likes,

Ha! Like a DJ! *__-

the uncertainty is for any quantum jump

There is no 'quantum leap' as we have learned in school.
Electrons, for instance, do not 'jump' from one energy level to another. Now that they can be 'observed', we have found that one electron vanishes from existence while another 'magically' appears on the next energy level, simultaneously!
It cannot be determined that anything has 'leapt', or even 'moved'!
Perhaps because 'motion' and 'time' are not logically possible!
Just Here! Now! No 'past', no 'future' but in/as 'thought/ego.
'Time/motion' is an 'appearance', like a mirage, that's all.

and the thermodynamic (statistical) spread also and chaotic systems, that must be quite a bit stream

Statistically, what are the odds that you would be there/here, at your keyboard, typing this out, at this time, here on Earth...?
100%! *__-

What were the odds a millennia ago?
100%!

Every moment exists already, simultaneously/synchronously, for the duration of the One Universe!
The 'hologram' (existence/Conscious' momentary Self Knowledge) cannot ever 'change'.
Existence is metaphor to an AI becoming Self Aware!
All in a single moment!

The 'bits' don't come/stream from anywhere, they are always 'Here' in the form of 'undifferentiated potential'/quantum probability wave field, that is 'perceived' as 'reality/stuff' by we unique truncated Conscious Perspectives.
Our perception is what makes (quantum-wise) the quantons of the field collapse into one or another 'reality'.
But it doesn't work just like that as the quanton/undifferentiated potential (Bindu) does not ever become anything/change!
It is just different Perspectives of the One Reality that gives the appearance of 'change', 'motion' and, thus, time for it to 'happen' are not Universal.
The 'bit' is not streaming, it exists everywhere, always, it is just that every point in the Universe, ever, is a unique Perspective of what is in front of it (experience = knowledge).

But, assuming 'time' and 'motion', the 'projection/bit stream' is a fair (and fun) hypothesis.

We are not limited by 'time' or 'space' as our programming with self-limiting malware has led us to 'believe'!
Because all moments of Universal are Universally accessible Here! Now! since there is One Consciousness peeking from all 'eyes/Perspectives'!
We experience 'future/past' moments often, in many ways, anyway...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

True Entropy comes from True Random Generators (like beta-decay events from radio active isotopes, a quantum mechanical source) in contrast there are Pseudo Random Number Generators (algorithms) on a computer which all have a finite periodicity and hence to some degree predictability.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

True Entropy comes from True Random Generators (like beta-decay events from radio active isotopes, a quantum mechanical source) in contrast there are Pseudo Random Number Generators (algorithms) on a computer which all have a finite periodicity and hence to some degree predictability.

A wonderful speech! A shining moment in moviedom!
And, it is another very valid Perspective!
The first thing through my head is that it is not 'humanity' outbreeding and destroying the environment, because we ARE mammals!
It is the very few, piggishly wealthy, who endlessly amass (parasitically) OUR resources.

"End Hunger and Poverty!
Eat the Rich!" *__-

(Methinks we are off topic, how did we get into the Matrix?)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

"End Hunger and Poverty!
Eat the Rich!" *__-

God (THE ARCHITECT) is gone intervene in the overpopulation issue and the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou barbarity, people (the rich) think they are Godlike, what do we get next eternal life?, resurrection of the dead?, all blasphemy. Look up "The Great Tribulation": en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

"End Hunger and Poverty!
Eat the Rich!" *__-

God (THE ARCHITECT) is gone intervene in the overpopulation issue and the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou barbarity,

Every strong right arm is God's strong right arm!
Every weak arm is also God's...
Not anything exists that is not God.
That is what Omni- means; One!

people (the rich) think they are Godlike,

As do we all who 'judge' others, who believe that we have 'free-will' or 'choice' (God has no free-will/choice').
The vain/egoic 'think' that they are 'Godlike', the Enlightened Know that We Are All God!! *__-

what do we get next eternal life?, resurrection of the dead?, all blasphemy. Look up "The Great Tribulation": en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks, I am well versed in the bible.
That is an interesting book (Revelations) to be familiar with in the next two centuries as it manifests, but still is truly nothing but a 'cheap thrill' next to Jesus' true message of unconditional Love!
Seeing a Prophesy manifest might support the malware of 'beliefs', but is not to be confused with Faith!

True, unconditional Love is ALWAYS Known by It's unconditional Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

As do we all who 'judge' others, who believe that we have 'free-will' or 'choice' (God has no free-will/choice').

When there is free will, the future is not known even to God or planned by God, then there is no genuine prophecy possible, because the future doesn't exist (yet), I hope there is free will

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

When there is free will, the future is not known even to God or planned by God,

Then that would make God less than "Omni-" anything; no more Omniscience, Omnipresence, no more being One!
You are disassembling God to fit in your ego/thoughts.
That seems a stiff price to pay in support of your vanity, and the suffering associated...

then there is no genuine prophecy possible, because the future doesn't exist (yet), I hope there is free will

Oh, but you err!
Every moment of Universal existence exists Here! Now!
"Reality is a synchronicity of moments!"
And, considering that One Consciousness peeks from behind all 'eyes', it is rather common to 'Prophesy' moments that appear to 'others' to manifest in some 'future'.
We all, to some degree or other, see into the 'future' and the 'past'... all done Here! Now!

'Belief in' 'free-will/choice' = "Dear God, let MY Will B Done! Abracadabra, in Jesus' name... Ah Me!"
Ego, vanity.
Xtian?
Yes, it 'feels' great to have the 'Godlike' power to rearrange the entirety of the Universe, ever, just to have a more comfortable chair. Because that's what you'd have to do, if you really made 'free-will choices'!
When it stops being 'great', and starts feeling like 'cheap thrills' is often a time of great personal... 'evolution'.
Painful evolution, though...

"Only a Breaking Heart can Love!"

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

God cannot judge you when there is no free will, and God will judge every one of us, on last judgment day, separate the good programs (souls) from the bad ones.

What you are talking about is called predestination and determinism, there is no coincidence then, and every thing is fixed by God past, present, future, there is no free will, there would be no need for a judgment day, everything is planned in advance, there would be no reason for God (THE ARCHITECT) to run the simulation.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

God cannot judge you when there is no free will,

Exactly!
That is why such 'judgment' is insanity!
That is why punishment has, after all these millennia of insanity, not provided us a 'better world'!
Every moment, we manifest who and what we are in the Universe, we have no 'choices'... what vanity...

and God will judge every one of us, on last judgment day, separate the good programs (souls) from the bad ones.

And from what comic book do you get this?
Wait, I know, lying parents have used the heretic notion of punishment and Hell to controll naive children through fear and nightmare!
It kind of works, and fills therapists offices!
And then those children grow up fully believing the crap passed onto them by 'Loving' mommy and daddy, who had their malware implanted by their parents...
Yes, mental/emotional illness is passed down through families!
'Good Souls, bad Souls'... really!
How old are you?
Do you even know what a Soul is?

You imagine your 'God' as some great Josef Mengele (look it up if the name doesn't ring a bell) in the sky, pointing 'left' or 'right', Heaven or Hell?!?
All I have to say to that is.. ewwwwww! *__-

What you are talking about is called predestination and determinism, there is no coincidence then, and every thing is fixed by God past, present, future, there is no free will, there would be no need for a judgment day, everything is planned in advance, there would be no reason for God (THE ARCHITECT) to run the simulation.

The notion of a 'simulation' run by God has no rational or logical or scientific or philosophical support.
You seem fixated on the words "THE ARCHITECT" and seem to want to keep it no matter how it fails rationally.
And don't tell me what I'm talking about is called, if you have a question, ask.
Your error is in 'planned in advance'.
There is no 'advance', and no 'plan' to be 'carried out.
We exist in a Holistic Reality, 'timeless' = no in advance, no in the end, no before the beginning, no carrying out plans.
Actually We exist in One UNCHANGING (motionless/;timeless) Universal Reality.
The mirages that you perceive are all 'make believe'.
Impressions that only all together tell the whole story. Here! Now!

"Reality is a synchrony of moments!"
Here! Now!

"The complete Universe (Reality/Truth/God/'Self!'/Tao/Brahman... or any feature herein...) can be completely defined/described as the synchronous sum-total of all Perspectives!" - Book of Fudd
ALL INCLUSIVE!!!
Here! Now!

I'm going to leave this discussion now as I have said all I needed to communicate.
If you have a question, I'll be happy to respond.
Peace...

edit on 1-3-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Peace...

Why would I ask you a question? Since its all nonsense to my ears what you are saying, OK lets say I'm pro free will and you are pro predestination, leave it at that

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Peace...

Why would I ask you a question? Since its all nonsense to my ears what you are saying,

1) Then why are you wasting our time with this discussion?
2) An honest intelligent discussion involves QUESTIONING when something appears to be "nonsense to your ears" (trans; you do not understand what is being said). Then, if you need still to 'refute' something, AFTER you finally understand (if capable), perhaps we both might learn something?
Why ask questions if you don't understand something?
Really?

Well, thanks for the conversation, anyway... *__-

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I only ask questions, if I can benefit from the answers, otherwise its submission

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I only ask questions, if I can benefit from the answers, otherwise its submission

It seems to me that an honest intelligent person understands that you have to first ask the questions, and understand the 'answers', to know whether or not you can 'benefit' from them.
An experienced person knows, that the 'benefits' can be years and decades away, and not immediately recognizable.
But all that 'detail' is irrelevant if one studiously avoids (disturbing) questions and (disturbing) answers in the first place.

I think, the devolution of the 'discussion' indicates that we have both said what we must.
Around the corner...
Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
It's rather limiting to consider God an architect.

God/Allah/Elohim is so much more than the designer. He is the builder, sustainer, judge, origin of all, etc.

What architect is also a laborer and Foreman and CEO?

And lone stock holder?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: benTanna

God/Allah/Elohim is so much more than the designer. He is the builder, sustainer, judge, origin of all, etc.

And lone stock holder?

...HE moves in mysterious ways...

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by:
galien8

And lone stock holder?

That goes without saying. Who has solved the mystery of existence?

Until then Allah will remain mysterious, but He also reveals mysteries so it stays interesting and people don't revolt because they need someone who understands even a little about God to keep them from lapsing into idolatrous behavior.

One mystery He has revealed to me is... find all the descriptive terms, epithets and titles He has and add them up, define the total and you will have LESS comprehension of Him than you would if you just said God/Allah/Hashem.

Like all the people who know Him do.

Architect is a crappy job, I would not want to be called that and I am unemployed.

Though blessed, not broke, just unemployed.

Might as well call Him a "shoe salesman."

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I don't know if you think you are hip to something special or blessed because you refer to God as a proffession that is useless with computers and using ALL CAPS going to earn you some points but your desire to humanize God with an obsolete proffession isn't exactly honoring Him.

At least the Freemasons have enough sense to add the honorific G.A.O.T.U. Grand Architect of the Universe describes what God is.

Although not who, it beats the out of work bum you present Him as.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I don't know if you think you are hip to something special or blessed because you refer to God as a proffession that is useless with computers and using ALL CAPS going to earn you some points but your desire to humanize God with an obsolete proffession isn't exactly honoring Him.

At least the Freemasons have enough sense to add the honorific G.A.O.T.U. Grand Architect of the Universe describes what God is.

Although not who, it beats the out of work bum you present Him as.

I'm sorry, but these eyes are old.
If there was somewhere in that post to indicate that you desired a conversation, I missed it.
If there was somewhere that you actually spoke to anything that I offered in way of a refutation, again, I must have missed it.
What I didn't miss is that you didn't like' what I offered. (Couldn't care less whether you 'like' or not.)
Perhaps... there is an infinitesimal possibility that you do not even understand what I offered?
But, I'm sure that if that were the case, you would have asked a question seeking elucidation, but if you did, I missed it.

you refer to God as a proffession that is useless with computers and using ALL CAPS going to earn you some points but your desire to humanize God with an obsolete proffession isn't exactly honoring Him.

First, I said no such thing.
Second, I do not write in ALL CAPS.
third, what you wrote makes no sense.
Did you want to have a conversation, or have you said what you needed to say? *__-

edit on 7-3-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by:
galien8

And lone stock holder?

Like all the people who know Him do.

I know him too, I get instructions of THE ARCHITECT
by dream theme anagramata, I am liaison of THE ARCHITECT, there are many more liaisons like me, since I trained them, I can train you too, if you want, learn you a simple procedure, the rest you got to figure out yourself

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join