It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Melts Down After New England Patriot Super Bowl Victory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: introvert

Are you implying leftists and liberals can't be patriots?

Anybody who actually risks life and limb for the country is by definition a patriot.

I'm saying Leftists and Liberals can be patriots. That is why TP's posts are so absurd.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Real patriots risked life and limb for country to apprehend radical Islamic terrorist battlefield combatants, then along comes Obama and sets them free to terrorize again as the Left cheered. Only one example but it proves the point beyond any doubt.

Leftists, liberal and progressives risk life and limb for this country as well.

That fact is what makes your assertion not only stupid, but offensive to our brothers and sisters in the military.

How? Shooting cops, burning neighborhoods, looting, spitting in soldiers faces? Wow what sacrifice, bet you are proud.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The left didn't melt down. Patriots are the most hated team in the country. Why don't you look up the Twitter feed from 49? Same thing and no one thought Trump would actually run at that point.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Real patriots risked life and limb for country to apprehend radical Islamic terrorist battlefield combatants, then along comes Obama and sets them free to terrorize again as the Left cheered. Only one example but it proves the point beyond any doubt.

Leftists, liberal and progressives risk life and limb for this country as well.

That fact is what makes your assertion not only stupid, but offensive to our brothers and sisters in the military.

How? Shooting cops, burning neighborhoods, looting, spitting in soldiers faces? Wow what sacrifice, bet you are proud.

I am proud of my Left and Right brothers that serve this country with honor, despite those that would say things about them, such as what you are saying.

You have no respect for our true patriots. Your politics of ignorance and stupidity come before respect for our family.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

The left didn't melt down. Patriots are the most hated team in the country. Why don't you look up the Twitter feed from 49? Same thing and no one thought Trump would actually run at that point.

This thread's evidence is in, full blown meltdown confirmed.

link   

But the post you responded to did not ascribe patriotism to any political affiliation.

You did.

link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

And you posted this because you wanted to get the alt-right hate juices going, and see if you could stir up more conflict among the good citizens of the U.S.? Maybe get some stars?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Really? Even a football game? *Sigh*
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Why is it that everytime when these news outlets release polls, there is a massive outcry afterwards? I think im starting to see a trend...

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Yay, I saw some of this.

One of the more humorous replies:

Who'dathunk that the insanity would have spread to football?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Some people are unable to accurately read facial expressions. You must be one of them. It can cause such a person to have difficulties in relationships. Just saying.

That's not 'hatred" you see in the woman's face. It's disappointment and sadness. Make the face yourself, and notice how you feel on the inside when you do, I think you will see you have attributed the wrong emotion to her.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

But the post you responded to did not ascribe patriotism to any political affiliation.

You did.

The member in question said the Left hates patriots. Did you not read this?

The Left hates real patriots so of course they are going to hate a football team called the Patriots.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Some people are unable to accurately read facial expressions. You must be one of them. It can cause such a person to have difficulties in relationships. Just saying.

That's not 'hatred" you see in the woman's face. It's disappointment and sadness. Make the face yourself, and notice how you feel on the inside when you do, I think you will see you have attributed the wrong emotion to her.

Conveniently ignoring the hate words in those pics posted.....classic. Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Are you denying many on the left hate patriots and Americanprinciples in general?

The left is a pretty broad spectrum that does not necessarily fall in line with your brand of groupthink and identity politics,

There are patriots and anti-patriots on the left.
edit on 6-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

A few dumbass tweets do not make the case that the left melted down because the Patriots won.

Most of New England voted for Hillary and we still love the Pats as fanatically as ever, despite the mutual admiration society of Trump, Kraft, Belichick and Brady.

The claim is asinine.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The Left melts down?

I haven't melted down. Hell, I didn't even watch the game.

It's all bread and circus for idiots.

*reads the word "stupid" in the poster's next 10 posts*

Cool runnings Iceman!
edit on 2/6/2017 by AttentionGrabber because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The only thing you are seeing is the continuing trend of the alt-right trying to start racial tensions.

Who made this thread? A liberal, or ... maybe not?

The premise is ridiculous, but if a liberal calls it that we get all the highly unintelligent and worn out buzzwords of the alt-right. Maybe some equally absurd and childish memes or two. Or seven.
Oh well. I guess it's all they've got.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but I take everything I read these days with a grain of salt, instead of taking it, running with it, and painting everything I associate with the idea, with the same brush, without even questioning it.

I'm seriously doubting the entirety of the left is bleeding out over a football game, that at least a good portion of, probably don't even care about.

This whole us vs them, who can smear who with what, thing is getting ridiculous.

Both sides need to grow up.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Are you implying leftists and liberals can't be patriots?

Anybody who actually risks life and limb for the country is by definition a patriot.

I'm saying Leftists and Liberals can be patriots. That is why TP's posts are so absurd.

He did say REAL patriots. Perhaps he thinks liberals who claim to be patriots don't really know what the word means. Like fake patriots. The qualifier makes the statement perfectly acceptable.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The left is a pretty broad spectrum that does not necessarily fall in line with your brand of groupthink and identity politics

That just shows that the people on the Right that like to lump all of us together for partisan purposes are wrong.

Thanks for admitting that. Tell your friends.

There are patriots and anti-patriots on the left.

Exactly. That is why his comment was not only incorrect, but stupid.

link   
I wanted the Falcons to win.

I even went as far as thinking that they put in Jan Brady in the first half.

But the Pats won.

Oh well.

It was a good game.

I have yet to break a single window.

link   

originally posted by: AttentionGrabber

The Left melts down?

I haven't melted down. Hell, I didn't even watch the game.

It's all bread and circus for idiots.

*reads the word "stupid" in the poster's next 10 posts*

Cool runnings Iceman!

Stupidity seems to be a common theme.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join