It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Melts Down After New England Patriot Super Bowl Victory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: infolurker

ROTFLMAO!!! This is too funny; last night, when the older son sent me a text, telling me who won (we don't watch), I made a joke that, "Of course the Patriots won, lol." So, the Left is actually freaking out about this?!? Classic!!!

Some of the comments are beyond ridiculous! So, winning a football game is somehow about "white supremacy" now?!? What, the Patriots are an all-white team? Somehow, I doubt that!!!

The Left hates real patriots so of course they are going to hate a football team called the Patriots.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

ROTFLMAO!!! This is too funny; last night, when the older son sent me a text, telling me who won (we don't watch), I made a joke that, "Of course the Patriots won, lol." So, the Left is actually freaking out about this?!? Classic!!!

Some of the comments are beyond ridiculous! So, winning a football game is somehow about "white supremacy" now?!? What, the Patriots are an all-white team? Somehow, I doubt that!!!

The Left hates real patriots so of course they are going to hate a football team called the Patriots.

That's about as dumb as what these idiots on the Left had said about the game.

It's people like you and them that make it hard to have a good conversation. There's too much stupid to wade through.
edit on 6-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Apologize, I don't title the stories, I just use the title on the article.

I get it. I think though that sometimes people forget that there are plenty of leftists on ATS, and many whom are not the stereotypical Democrat.

As in, I'd gladly join in mocking the SJWs, but then it can be hard to join these threads as a result of some of the comments: "All liberals are retarded," etc.

You can blame the media and Hollywood for this. They are the standard bearers for democrats, and they heavily support the SJW, BLM type democrats.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think the Russians hacked into the Falcons' comm system.

That's why they got confused in the 4th Quarter.

I didn't think of that... good point. It's clear they did it. 100% proven. Russian meddling. I hear Putin even cheered when the Patriots won. What other proof is required?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

A likely story.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: infolurker

Apologize, I don't title the stories, I just use the title on the article.

I get it. I think though that sometimes people forget that there are plenty of leftists on ATS, and many whom are not the stereotypical Democrat.

As in, I'd gladly join in mocking the SJWs, but then it can be hard to join these threads as a result of some of the comments: "All liberals are retarded," etc.

You can blame the media and Hollywood for this. They are the standard bearers for democrats, and they heavily support the SJW, BLM type democrats.

Does that mean we can logically conclude that the beer-chugging, nascar-watching white supremacists are the standard bearers for the Right?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I didn't think of that... good point. It's clear they did it. 100% proven. Russian meddling. I hear Putin even cheered when the Patriots won. What other proof is required?

We need confirmation from BuzzFeed.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's people like you and them that make it hard to have a good conversation. There's too much stupid to wade through.

Their actions of themselves and their leaders have proved the point over and over, I have nothing to do with that.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Some unconfirmed and unsubstantiated allegations that Russian spies collected compromising information on key members of the losing team's staff and players and may have used it to get them to throw the game for Trump.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Their actions of themselves and their leaders have proved the point over and over, I have nothing to do with that.

You have everything to do with your comments.

"The Left hates real patriots" statement is not only incorrect, but absolutely stupid. You are no different than those that whine about the football game.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I bet Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren will boycott the Patriots super bowl parade.

Almost. I just heard that due to the anti-gun policies of her highness Warren, the Patriots End Zone Militia will NOT be included in the celebration parade in Boston. They have been included in every Super Bowl celebration, until now.

Shame when someone's personal fears ruin a tradition.

edit on 2/6/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

This is exactly the kind of crap that caused the Left to lose the election.

All they are doing is pushing more sane people away.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
These anti-white Twitter racists were not censored or banned yet Milo was banned and he never actually tweeted anything racist.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This is exactly the kind of crap that caused the Left to lose the election.

All they are doing is pushing more sane people away.

The Left lost the election because they all could not come together to support one candidate. The reason for that is we all don't think alike.

All you guys are doing is using the actions of a few people to paint everyone else on the Left with the same brush to satisfy your need for partisan finger-pointing, as you think it gives your beliefs a bit more weight.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You have everything to do with your comments.

"The Left hates real patriots" statement is not only incorrect, but absolutely stupid. You are no different than those that whine about the football game.

Real patriots risked life and limb for country to apprehend radical Islamic terrorist battlefield combatants, then along comes Obama and sets them free to terrorize again as the Left cheered. Only one example but it proves the point beyond any doubt.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Except I am not a partisan slave.

I just know complete insanity when I see it...do you?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Real patriots risked life and limb for country to apprehend radical Islamic terrorist battlefield combatants, then along comes Obama and sets them free to terrorize again as the Left cheered. Only one example but it proves the point beyond any doubt.

Leftists, liberal and progressives risk life and limb for this country as well.

That fact is what makes your assertion not only stupid, but offensive to our brothers and sisters in the military.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
These anti-white Twitter racists were not censored or banned yet Milo was banned and he never actually tweeted anything racist.

Look at that hate, the Left expressing what they do best.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Except I am not a partisan slave.

I just know complete insanity when I see it...do you?

Insanity is making broad, generalized statements about entire groups of people and expecting us to take it seriously.

I don't see much difference between what the idiots on the Left say and what the idiots on the Right say.

It's all born of stupidity.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Are you implying leftists and liberals can't be patriots?

Anybody who actually risks life and limb for the country is by definition a patriot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join