It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Melts Down After New England Patriot Super Bowl Victory

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

If every one of those Twitter posters disappeared from the face of the Earth tomorrow, America would be one step closer to becoming even greater.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Hate Speech vs truth are two different things. The Op promotes the truth. The truth HURTS, and it helps people grow stronger after healing. I would rather be hurt by the truth than a lie.

But to promote hatred, and embrace division among our own people, and over a football game?

You will not silence the Truth just because you feel it is hate, when we constantly say that it is NOT. There will always be divides. Right vs wrong is an absolute divide. The law divides people, between criminals vs those are are law abiding. Just like Christianity and ISLAM is a divide and needs to be divided because they do not get along. Borders are placed to protect BOTH people hence the divide.

Jesus comes to divide with truth, that is also a Christian belief. You will not change Christians, So why are you trying to unify what should not be unified to prevent conflict?

Division is a Necessity for cultures to thrive in a Civilized way. Don't forget the tower of babel, when GOD divided everyone and sent them across the earth. It's not hatred, it's because different ideologies should create or have their own country without interference of OTHERS who doesn't want it that way.

It is basically a you go that way, and I go this way. Is that really so hard to understand? I stand Unted under the United States Flag, but nothing else.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: AttentionGrabber

Yes, Trump is president. That is your problem right?

No. My problem is that you guys can't help yourself from making ignorant, broad generalizations or comments rooted in stupidity.

Not much I can do about that.

So how does calling me a snowflake change that for you? It doesn't, does it?

No. And it doesn't change the fact that you guys are snowflakes, just like those on the Left.

You have something in common.

Can someone get a towel, there is a sticky puddle overthere.
edit on 2/6/2017 by AttentionGrabber because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If every one of those Twitter posters disappeared from the face of the Earth tomorrow, America would be one step closer to becoming even greater.

Dreaming of a more pure state, huh?

If only everyone thought and believed like you?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This doesn't in any way represent most on the left.

Seriously some herein need to let it go.

Those of you on the left, you need to quit being so damned defensive about it, most know that most on the left are not all going to melt down at the slightest provocation.

You on the right need to stop attempting to instigate.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttentionGrabber

a reply to: AttentionGrabber

Yes, Trump is president. That is your problem right?

No. My problem is that you guys can't help yourself from making ignorant, broad generalizations or comments rooted in stupidity.

Not much I can do about that.

So how does calling me a snowflake change that for you? It doesn't, does it?

No. And it doesn't change the fact that you guys are snowflakes, just like those on the Left.

You have something in common.

Can someone get a towel, there is a sticky puddle overthere.

Stop your friends from melting down over Leftist idiots and you wouldn't have to clean up after them.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Pointing out hatred is not contributing to the hatred.

Of course it is. The repeated hatred we see here, will only serve to feed the anger which already exists in some. And then in turn, the other group sees that hatred, internalizes it, and it feeds their anger.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Those of you on the left, you need to quit being so damned defensive about it, most know that most on the left are not all going to melt down at the slightest provocation.

I completely agree.

The only thing I would ask is how are they supposed to learn how ignorant their talk is if no one tells them?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Oh wait, never mind, it ran off into the sewers. Down the drain it trickled.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Folks, have differences in policies. Have differences in political ideologies. Slug them out.

But to promote hatred, and embrace division among our own people, and over a football game?
Do you see how unwise and potentially dangerous this is? Do you not care?

Again, Mr. OP, why did you post this? Why contribute to hatred and division by stirring the pot? What was your motivation?

It's not happening in real life. It's just happening on social media.

Real people, in real life aren't talking about race or politics at Super Bowl parties.
Because most people like people.
They don't judge or hate on skin color or politics.

The internet has given a voice to those that do not live in the real world.

There is no real division between people of different races or religions until somebody wants there to be one.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttentionGrabber
a reply to: introvert

Oh wait, never mind, it ran off into the sewers. Down the drain it trickled.

link   

You are thwarting your own intellectual and emotional capacities by limiting yourself to such a small ideology and reality.
We are only a fraction of the great world/country we could be. Consider broadening your scope of possibilities. If we stop ourselves short with such small notions, it is all we will ever be.

link   

It is not hatred, for some it is a DUTY or rather "the good Samaritan" to expose wickedness or wrong doings.

Ephesians 5:11 "Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead expose them"

Does this make me hateful? No it does not. It is simply warning of bad things so it can be prevented or avoided so that peace can thrive.
This is my belief, you need to be tolerant of religious beliefs. Just like the left is tolerant to islams. It goes both ways.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I totally agree and I think we should create more safe spaces for the triggered.

In reality both sides like to paint the other with the broadest brush possible. I think when the dust settles in weeks or months after this election perhaps "most people" will realize that the respective majorities on both the left and right are actually far more moderate than assumed to be.

Between now and then we're all extremists.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So when you comment on topics, you are encouraging hatred.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

*Looks around on social media* Nothing.

*talks to friends* Nothing.

*Looks at usual "leftist" websites* Nothing.

Not really sure where this "meltdown" is happening, but the conservatives seem to the be ones melting down over a fake meltdown to me.

edit on 6-2-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

There is no meltdown. A few people said some stupid things on twitter, etc, and people are making a big deal out of it, saying stupid things in return.

I hate to keep using the word 'stupid', but that's what it is.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

the following is an example:

Islam will never give up their beliefs, and neither will I. Their belief's is that Christians should be killed. I fear for my life as a Christian. hence the need of borders.

It is NO different than a woman placing a court order against a stalker who intends to harm her yet pretends he is innocent in front of the judge, No, I will fight for the divide until my dying breath.

Everyone should do their part and support the truth because the truth is what sets people free. And anyone who lies should be exposed because they are simply a danger to society and that is the truth.

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 06 Feb 2017 20:57:10 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 06 Feb 2017 20:57:10 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Apologize, I don't title the stories, I just use the title on the article.

I get it. I think though that sometimes people forget that there are plenty of leftists on ATS, and many whom are not the stereotypical Democrat.

As in, I'd gladly join in mocking the SJWs, but then it can be hard to join these threads as a result of some of the comments: "All liberals are retarded," etc.

You can blame the media and Hollywood for this. They are the standard bearers for democrats, and they heavily support the SJW, BLM type democrats.

Does that mean we can logically conclude that the beer-chugging, nascar-watching white supremacists are the standard bearers for the Right?

When is the last time anyone's even seen a Nascar fan? The media and Hollywood have tremendous power and visibility, that's why they are the democrat standard bearers. About the only thing somewhat comparable to that on the Right would be talk radio, guys like Limbaugh or Hannity.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Islam will never give up their beliefs, and neither will I. Their belief's is that Christians should be killed. I fear for my life as a Christian. hence the need of borders.

How will borders protect you from Muslim Americans?

Everyone should do their part and support the truth because the truth is what sets people free. And anyone who lies should be exposed because they are simply a danger to society and that is the truth.

It's disingenuous to try to pass-off your fears as the truth.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join