It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Melts Down After New England Patriot Super Bowl Victory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
A very nice display of people freaking out because they associated the Patriots as "Trump's Team". Quite entertaining to say the least.

www.blacklistednews.com...

This has to be the most butthurt genre of people in history -- politicizing everything and losing badly too, almost on a continuous basis. The left went apoplectic last night after the New England Patriots rallied from behind and defeated the Atlanta Falcons, under the auspices of the best quarterback to ever live, who also happens to be one of Trump's biggest supporters.

Life for the dispirited left has been nothing but anguish and unimaginable misery since Trump defeated Clinton. Their inability to cope, coupled with their lack of forbearance, have led them down a path of seemingly unending forays in public humiliation.

edit on 6-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Haha, I had no idea that was the paradigm. I didn't follow football at all this year, but I thought the Super Bowl was kind of boring for three then absolutely amazing.

I was actually pretty interested in the Falcons at first because the offensive power and athleticism were super impressive. But the turnaround was awesome, hats off to both teams.

Too bad about the politicizing thing, sports should be a refugee from politics. #footballgate?

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

I don't even need to read the post to know how garbage this is gonna be...

I guarentee all this post says is "a couple random idiots with no power or real following think the Super Bowl was rigged for white people?!?!"

Anyone personally know anyone who feels that way??

Nope..

Because it's just rightwing propaganda where they take one or a few random people and pretend they represent entire social groups...

Just like always...

A group of Black inner city teens assault some one, so obviously all black teens should be assumed to be violent..

A group of Muslims blew up a building, all Muslims are probably terrorists..

An eco terrorist does something, so all environmentalists are terrorists..

It's propaganda 101..

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Yeah this is a pretty stupid thing to politicize and complain about. As long as it keeps people talking and arguing with each other their job is being well done though so they'll keep on doing it as long as people keep buying into it.

I wouldn't call it a meltdown, more like a psyop.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This just about sums it up.......

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

My GOD who are these people and what did they do with their minds?

This is beyond insane...it is lunacy.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

That's a good find! Thank-you. Now I know why one of the best Super Bowls in history is receiving so little attention today from CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC. Even ESPN.com only featured the Patriot's win for a couple hours last night. I think ESPN is owned by ABC isn't it?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

yes. the left surely melted down. its evidence from that bait article.
this bait thread will be melted down too.

the mud pit is reddit 2.0

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13
Haha, I had no idea that was the paradigm. I didn't follow football at all this year, but I thought the Super Bowl was kind of boring for three then absolutely amazing.

I was actually pretty interested in the Falcons at first because the offensive power and athleticism were super impressive. But the turnaround was awesome, hats off to both teams.

Too bad about the politicizing thing, sports should be a refugee from politics. #footballgate?

Sports has always been a political tool dating back to the Roman and Greek times.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I felt bad actually for Brady and Belichik and Craft.

Unlike some football players, they didn't do a thing to inject their politics into the season as far as Trump was concerned. Some random reporter glimpsed a MAGA hat in Brady's locker, and it was all downhill from there. The whole controversy was completely press created.

So, congrats, press! You did what I never thought you would do. You actually made me a temporary Pats fan.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I guess future superbowls will carry a trigger warning.

Those comments were asinine as it gets.
edit on 6-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The left - See: a small collection of twittards.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I bet Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren will boycott the Patriots super bowl parade.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is unfair! The cheatriots cheated once again. The Falcons must Contest! We will stand with the Falcons. Falcon lives matter. We all know Trump did something! How else would he know the Cheatriots would win. Trump must be stopped! We will protest, until the Falcons are given the Victory they deserve!!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

hmm i woulda thought the bears to be trumps team
cuz we dont do well most the time... i won 100 bucks on the 3 quarter score so you won't see any bitching coming from this guy lol.. play on and love to all!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

the media should just give up doing polls, they are so bad at it.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

if ya watched the game atlanta had it!!!! defense let up and brady picked em apart... it's a danged conspiracy i tell ya no way should it of ended like it did, im sure some of slatna's players got yuuuuge bonus'

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The Patriots set some Super Bowl records.

Atlanta gets a victim trophy.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yay, I saw some of this.

One of the more humorous replies:

Who'dathunk that the insanity would have spread to football?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join