It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Melts Down After New England Patriot Super Bowl Victory

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: introvert

Are you implying leftists and liberals can't be patriots?

Anybody who actually risks life and limb for the country is by definition a patriot.

I'm saying Leftists and Liberals can be patriots. That is why TP's posts are so absurd.

He did say REAL patriots. Perhaps he thinks liberals who claim to be patriots don't really know what the word means. Like fake patriots. The qualifier makes the statement perfectly acceptable.

So a Leftist that fights and dies for country is not a "real" patriot, huh?

That was his qualifier.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

The melting too.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Some people are unable to accurately read facial expressions. You must be one of them. It can cause such a person to have difficulties in relationships. Just saying.

That's not 'hatred" you see in the woman's face. It's disappointment and sadness. Make the face yourself, and notice how you feel on the inside when you do, I think you will see you have attributed the wrong emotion to her.

Conveniently ignoring the hate words in those pics posted.....classic. Ignorance is bliss.

Insult expected, it's the M.O. However, you must have missed my saying I was only referring to the photograph of the woman in the jihab.

The other crap talk is just a bunch of people who hate others based on their differences. .... oh wait....

The woods are full of them these days. And so is this thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think the Left is pissed off because they were already at their victory parties by the 4th Quarter.

Then John Podesta made an "announcement" to just go home and shut up and wait for the official score to come out tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttentionGrabber

The melting too.

Snowflakes on the Left and snowflakes on the Right, both melting away.

Not much difference between them, except the side they are melting from.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
God himself might be trying to teach the left a big spiritual lesson. There must be divine intervention for this large a group of similarly thinking people to lose so many times in a row. The problem is they won't entertain the notion and will continue on their present course towards self destruction learning nothing from their error, not even a wee bit of humility or self control. Even my comments will cause gigantic triggering. Once their overbearing self pride has been stripped away like the atmosphere from Mars, will they begin to see that the world is not about them singularly.
So Sad, as Trump would say.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The difference is that the Left lost and the Right didn't.....

Poor buttherd.....

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
People complaining about the Patriots and the teams racial makeup are either stupid, or...

There isn't an or.

It's next level libtard.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: TinfoilTP

A few dumbass tweets do not make the case that the left melted down because the Patriots won.

Most of New England voted for Hillary and we still love the Pats as fanatically as ever, despite the mutual admiration society of Trump, Kraft, Belichick and Brady.

The claim is asinine.

Careful, don't melt down.

See how Trump won at Time
edit on 6-2-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttentionGrabber

The difference is that the Left lost and the Right didn't.....

Poor buttherd.....

And even though you have a trophy, you're still all snowflakes.

Congrats.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That reminds me of that joke about the dumb Democrat who died on his rooftop during a flood, because GOD didn't help him. In heaven, God said, "Dumb Danny, I sent a helicopter, and a boat, but you told them to go away"

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
God himself might be trying to teach the left a big spiritual lesson. There must be divine intervention for this large a group of similarly thinking people to lose so many times in a row. The problem is they won't entertain the notion and will continue on their present course towards self destruction learning nothing from their error, not even a wee bit of humility or self control. Even my comments will cause gigantic triggering. Once their overbearing self pride has been stripped away like the atmosphere from Mars, will they begin to see that the world is not about them singularly.
So Sad, as Trump would say.

The left is just taking a page from the Trump playbook of whining when they don't like someone disagreeing with them. You know, firing people for disagreeing with an EO, taking their complaints to Twitter at four in the morning, calling press conferences to cry about how much bigger it was than Obama's, and declaring any sort of disagreement an alternative fact.

I guess the right would rather not have the left copying them. I am used to it, my seven and nine year olds have the same fights. Someone got the bigger piece, he said I'm stupid and ugly but I'm not, he's a crybaby, he's copying me... Etc.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The movie Idiocracy is no longer a movie, it's a documentary...

edit on 6-2-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Are you serious? See this post:

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

I will trust my eyes, thank you.

This thread's evidence is in, full blown meltdown confirmed.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Folks, have differences in policies. Have differences in political ideologies. Slug them out.

But to promote hatred, and embrace division among our own people, and over a football game?
Do you see how unwise and potentially dangerous this is? Do you not care?

Again, Mr. OP, why did you post this? Why contribute to hatred and division by stirring the pot? What was your motivation?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Yea the biggest issue I am hearing is the team is to white. The skill players are too white. Actually its pretty balanced though. Running back is Black Blunt and Lewis and White. Their better tight end Bennet is black. Mathews has been hurt. Some of the reason the receivers are even white starters are due to injuries as to Hogan but mostly due to the fact that they are just better than the MAN in front of them or at their position.

Don't get me wrong the patriots as a organization does seem all whitey tighty I must say.

It is however a weird stance to make now as to this is nothing new. None of this has came from the players they compete and know it's about respect and white athletes can hang with black athletes at the very top level. However there is a higher number of black athletes at the top level it seems. There is a stereotype but it does seem to be correct as in number of players at top teir rather than who can be the very best at a position.

When it comes to athletes even if you have any opinions on color or personality they go right out the window when respect and ability from any side are shown. Which is the bigger picture really it comes down to respect.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Pointing out hatred is not contributing to the hatred.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

And even though you have a trophy, you're still all snowflakes.

Yes, Trump is president. That is your problem right? So how does calling me a snowflake change that for you?

It doesn't, does it?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Again, Mr. OP, why did you post this? Why contribute to hatred and division by stirring the pot? What was your motivation?

It makes them think their ideology is superior. It makes them feel that their own transgressions and issues are non-existent.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AttentionGrabber

Yes, Trump is president. That is your problem right?

No. My problem is that you guys can't help yourself from making ignorant, broad generalizations or comments rooted in stupidity.

Not much I can do about that.

So how does calling me a snowflake change that for you? It doesn't, does it?

No. And it doesn't change the fact that you guys are snowflakes, just like those on the Left.

You have something in common.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join