It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Melts Down After New England Patriot Super Bowl Victory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

lol so wrong but damnit so right.. go away X

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

best meme of the week, right there

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Any Excuse It Seems!!

If memory serves, Massatwoshiz voted Democrap. The whole of the advertising was either anti-Trump or pro-illegal-immigration. Must be some stigma of a 'white' team beating a black one. I'll never figure it out, and I'm too damned old to try.

What else does the Left want?

I don't fault the Patriots though. I've rooted for them for the past 12 years.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I will admit I was surprised there were so many political innuendoes in last nights game, halftime, and yes, the commercials! Overall, I felt it was neutral or maybe well balanced overall would make more sense. I did feel a little sad, since I was watching for entertainment and not wanting to be forced to reflect on politics. Sigh.

For me, it was the most frustrating and best game I have ever watched. I almost went asleep at halftime thinking...what will change. Ha. Admittedly, I did reflect on the fact that one should never give up, but at the same time, even though ai was rooting for the NE Pats, I was impressed with the Atl Falcons and began yelling WTF when they didn't just make a field goal. It was one bad decision that left them sacked and lost them the game! Aargh!

So when one tells me others look at the game politically, I think it is simply them reflecting. Democrats had a moment to win this election and did not do what they should have done. They got sacked and the opposing team won. Let's be honest, politics has become a game for many! Entertaining and frustrating!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It was BALL privilege people!
edit on 6-2-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think the Russians hacked into the Falcons' comm system.

That's why they got confused in the 4th Quarter.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Seems a stretch to save the Left, which seem to imply all who lean that way, are upset. There are many people who really don't care about football or who winds. No doubt there are some who fit the statement.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
A very nice display of people freaking out because they associated the Patriots as "Trump's Team". Quite entertaining to say the least.

www.blacklistednews.com...

This has to be the most butthurt genre of people in history -- politicizing everything and losing badly too, almost on a continuous basis. The left went apoplectic last night after the New England Patriots rallied from behind and defeated the Atlanta Falcons, under the auspices of the best quarterback to ever live, who also happens to be one of Trump's biggest supporters.

Life for the dispirited left has been nothing but anguish and unimaginable misery since Trump defeated Clinton. Their inability to cope, coupled with their lack of forbearance, have led them down a path of seemingly unending forays in public humiliation.

It is disgusting, but I implore you, STOP calling these people the "left."

There is nothing "left" about the democratic party and their minions. They support foreign wars, neo-liberal economic policies, and domestic surveillance, just like the Bush Republicans..

Just throw some identity politics in the mix and voila, there you go.

Serious leftists are disgusted by this, like... me.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
Yeah this is a pretty stupid thing to politicize and complain about. As long as it keeps people talking and arguing with each other their job is being well done though so they'll keep on doing it as long as people keep buying into it.

I wouldn't call it a meltdown, more like a psyop.

Your last point. I am beginning to think the same.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Are we tired of winning yet folks?

link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Apologize, I don't title the stories, I just use the title on the article.

link   
a reply to: infolurker

ROTFLMAO!!! This is too funny; last night, when the older son sent me a text, telling me who won (we don't watch), I made a joke that, "Of course the Patriots won, lol." So, the Left is actually freaking out about this?!? Classic!!!

Some of the comments are beyond ridiculous! So, winning a football game is somehow about "white supremacy" now?!? What, the Patriots are an all-white team? Somehow, I doubt that!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
The left - See: a small collection of twittards.

When you guys stereotype all of the left, which by the way includes me, you undermine your own credibility.

I would suggest, in the name of rationality and intelligence, ceasing to do so.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The Left melts down?

I haven't melted down. Hell, I didn't even watch the game.

It's all bread and circus for idiots.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

"Life is hard. It's even harder when you're stupid."
-John Wayne

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Apologize, I don't title the stories, I just use the title on the article.

I get it. I think though that sometimes people forget that there are plenty of leftists on ATS, and many whom are not the stereotypical Democrat.

As in, I'd gladly join in mocking the SJWs, but then it can be hard to join these threads as a result of some of the comments: "All liberals are retarded," etc.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This was so so funny. I watched the game last night and also had the twitter feed running. A Lot of embarrassed people frantically deleting twitter entries this morning.
The game was a just like the election - Patriots written off, only to come storming back to win!

One other note : Lada Gaga bottled it last night. The world was here stage and she said NADA. I think we know why - she was in Texas as opposed to one of her liberal echo chambers. She would have been booed and like all celebs, they only care about adulation. Totally gutless.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I will admit I was surprised there were so many political innuendoes in last nights game, halftime, and yes, the commercials! Overall, I felt it was neutral or maybe well balanced overall would make more sense. I did feel a little sad, since I was watching for entertainment and not wanting to be forced to reflect on politics. Sigh.

For me, it was the most frustrating and best game I have ever watched. I almost went asleep at halftime thinking...what will change. Ha. Admittedly, I did reflect on the fact that one should never give up, but at the same time, even though ai was rooting for the NE Pats, I was impressed with the Atl Falcons and began yelling WTF when they didn't just make a field goal. It was one bad decision that left them sacked and lost them the game! Aargh!

So when one tells me others look at the game politically, I think it is simply them reflecting. Democrats had a moment to win this election and did not do what they should have done. They got sacked and the opposing team won. Let's be honest, politics has become a game for many! Entertaining and frustrating!

I was sitting there telling everyone that just about every single commercial had a political slant and was aiming to create contradictory beliefs in people.

What I mean by that is that you will adopt a fundamental principle yet all of your policy rejects that principle. It's complicated but the gist of it is that they want to make everyone go nuts because they believe in stuff they themselves don't actually agree with (but yet they still believe in it).

I would just say "political" anytime it was super obvious and some of them were like "hmmm that does look political" lol. I was crackin up.

I also knew early on that the Patriots = Republicans because that was made very obvious.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Obviously the Russians manipulated the outcome of the game somehow.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This makes the super in super bowl.

Trump was right, what a bunch of losers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join