It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When white males succeeding=racism

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
clear racism against whites.

This is incredibly stupid.
edit on 7-2-2017 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

(post by Maroboduus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
No, my comments prove the idea that white people in America are oppressed is laughable and not grounded in reality.

If white people are actually being oppressed, then who's responsible? The white owned media?

Who's responsible?

No, your comments don't prove anything but your personal opinion. You have posted no data, nothing to back your claims, and simply denying evidence provided by others isn't debunking them. All you have done here is show that you accept the clear racism against whites.

A couple of sources have been cited to show the contrary, you chose to ignore them. Your problem. Can you provide me with sources that correlate what the OP has suggested? You're the fourth or fifth person I've asked this.

If this his actually happening at the rate the OP suggests, you should be able to show me proof. Keep deflecting though.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

No, my comments prove the idea that white people in America are oppressed is laughable and not grounded in reality.

If white people are actually being oppressed, then who's responsible? The white owned media?

Who's responsible?

No, your comments don't prove anything but your personal opinion. You have posted no data, nothing to back your claims, and simply denying evidence provided by others isn't debunking them. All you have done here is show that you accept the clear racism against whites.

A couple of sources have been cited to show the contrary, you chose to ignore them. Your problem. Can you provide me with sources that correlate what the OP has suggested? You're the fourth or fifth person I've asked this.

If this his actually happening at the rate the OP suggests, you should be able to show me proof. Keep deflecting though.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Haha, you are just mad because that was a great quote and it had a dose of truth which hit you in the deepest part of your soul. Snowflake.

A witty saying proves nothing
-voltaire

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Who's responsible?

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

edit on 7-2-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Another thread designed to divide and create us versus them mentality.

Fail.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If you look at emerging markets, it's almost impossible for any largely populated nation to compete economically without slavery. The whole race thing is pretty much redundant now, we outsourced our slavery to places like China, Bangladesh and India and nearly every one of us is party to it.

Every time you switch on your iPhone, shop in Primark, lace up your Nikes etc you're culpable. It disgusts me that I'm part of this hypocrisy too but those air max 95s are cool AF.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
we outsourced our slavery to places like China

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: digital01anarchy
At what point does this madness end? If white males succeed in anything now its due to racism not hard work or talent. If its in business they say its due to white privilege, if its sports its because of the rules, if its political its because racist white people who helped. If its in schools its because of the education system in inner cities.

What is the point of this type of thought process? Because to us white people it looks like a united front to demean us and to separate us and try and subjugate us.

.... and who is doing this???

It is called Critical Race Theory. It is a widely accepted academic thing in the studies departments.

It is the idea that since the system we live under was laregely cobbled together by white men it is somehow inherently discriminatory to anyone not white.

However, I fail to see how a law that says you shouldn't murder someone discriminates if it was written by a person of one race as opposed to another. If a black man wrote a law that says murder is wrong, and I as a white woman murder someone, is it the law's fault? Does that law someone discriminate against me because of my skin color more than it would against a black woman who commits murder?

No.

Murder is murder. The law is the law. If there are more of one race committing crimes than another race, the answer is not in the law but in the society's culture, so we should ask what it is about the culture of that race that leadds them to commit murder more than other racial groups. But we don't say that a law outlawing an action is discriminating when one race commits the action instead of another.

So what explains the discrepancy of sentence time when the crime is the same?

What explains the discrepancy between equally qualified blacks and whites regarding getting approved for home loans?

Yes, a law is a law - but judges ultimately determine the outcome of federal cases. If your judge hates whites, blacks, whatever then your judge can literally let you off from murder, despite the law (remember when the white kid got drunk and killed 4 people?).

I'm sorry that there are white people that feel 'oppressed' in America, but that idea is absurd.

Sentence disparities have a lot to do with context of the crime.

Horrible as murder is, a judge may not sentence a White man who murders his wife if she say, cheated on him, as harshly as he may sentence a Black gang member who murdered and robbed a say, random homeless person or a drug dealer who tried to short him. You're going strictly by Demographics here and there is more to it than that. I'm not even sure a study could be realistically done. But as I said, context is key. Rampant gang and drug violence is much more of a threat to the general public than Domestic violence. That's to say, for example (and I'm not saying these are the actual numbers, I'm just giving an example) even though there may be more cases of Domestic violence than robbery, me, you, the posters on this board, the general public, are WAY less likely be victimized by a your average wife beater as we are your average gang member. If it's potentially true that judges might sentence a stranger on stranger assault more harshly than a case of domestic violence, then the fact that black people make up almost two and half times more of America's gang population than they should based upon their share of our population, and it's true that gang members are more likely to assault random people, then it stands to reason that THAT might be a potential it seems black people are more harshly sentenced.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

clear racism against whites.

This is incredibly stupid.

That is incredibly pointless.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Who's responsible?

If this his actually happening at the rate the OP suggests, you

Show the sources. The comment I answered didn't list any. There are tons of articles showing the bias. We affirmative action quotas, clear bias in colleges, crimes against whites, for being white, claims that one "must be racist" if they are white, etc. These things are all over, and not secret. You want proof? You could simply search for it.

Old white academics are 'unable' to teach black students because they're potentially racist, complain students

Bloomington principal apologizes for 'misguided' letter to minority studentsbe able to show me proof. Keep deflecting though.

University’s ‘Whiteness Forum’ takes ‘critical look at whiteness’

Nameplate necklaces now deemed off limits for white girls

White Privilege Survey Given To High School Seniors In Aloha, Oregon…

Washington Post Reporter Sanitizes Story of Black Mob Violence, Gets Exposed in Comments

Do you need several hundred links to hate crimes against whites, too, or can you locate those on your own?

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Well said.

Like I've said in another thread the other week.. Liberalism has become seperatism.

I once looked upon liberalism with an open mind and arms. It was the "good" political stance to have (derived from ones own opinion of course).

And yet over the past 5 years or so, if not longer, there has been this descent into madness and anarchy. Whenever conservative idealisms make ground all these holy liberal people rally together under a banner of violence, discriminating and rioting for what they feel is right.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, there is two sides to every coin. But this devolution of politics has to stop now. We cannot carry on handing out handicaps to people who do not need them.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Employers and landlords are civilians. If people can be oppressed by a civilian committing a non-violent crime, then certainly people can be oppressed by civilians committing far more serious crimes.

Arguments for oppression often cherry-pick victims of certain, very specific non-violent crimes and claim that the disparate outcome is a form of oppression, while summarily dismissing ANY disproportions in the victims of virtually every other type of crime on the books.

The only proof given that employers and landlords discriminate against skin color is the outcome. That's it. Take up for white victims of black crime and all of a sudden disparate outcome isn't good enough, demands for proof become outright denial of anything you provide.

Don't get discouraged OP, we are just beginning to address the double standards in this country. I kept thinking about that poor disabled kid who was tied up and tortured as I was reading some of these replies denying that white people can be oppressed. People are waking up to the lies and slander in a very mainstream way and that is encouraging.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It ends with civil war... MAGA
edit on 8-2-2017 by DePlOrAbLeAmErIcAn because: to correct statement...

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

Why is it absurd exactly? I am a bit curious on that one.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

This is one of the most ignorant posts I have ever read. Are you really under the belief that there are White people out there that aren't oppressed? Yes, I mean in the U.S. True equality means that everyone is treated the same and I mean everyone. Yet you throw out there that Whites can't be oppressed because they are privileged. If you think that all White people are privileged, I suggest you go to West Virginia and talk to the coal miners, moron. That is just one example. If you go to the inner cities, you will see that the Whites are just as oppressed as anyone else is. That is a problem with the system, not race. Get a clue you idiot. Have a nice day!

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

At what point does this madness end? If white males succeed in anything now its due to racism not hard work or talent. If its in business they say its due to white privilege, if its sports its because of the rules, if its political its because racist white people who helped. If its in schools its because of the education system in inner cities.

What is the point of this type of thought process? Because to us white people it looks like a united front to demean us and to separate us and try and subjugate us.
I can confirm that this is happening now in liberal organizations.

I know, because I've worked in liberal think tanks, NGOs, and gov offices for ten years.

In my current office it's changed from affirmative action for equally qualified people to hiring and promoting people of color or women that often objectivily are minimally qualified.

At my office a number of enormously or politically connected people with almost no relevant experience are put in charge, and for "optics" they focus on women and people of color so the mayor looks good.

Meanwhile, even though I have two masters degrees and 8 yrs of relevant experience I'm regularly told that the same people are just as or more qualified than me. It doesn't matter how much qualifications I have, nor the fact I am ten years older than some of these just out of college kids, "they are just as qualified as me" because I'm a white male."

It's insane.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
When you're accustomed to privilege, equality seems like oppression.
It's not equality though if people that are less qualified are given jobs over you due to social justice ideology. I am seeing this first hand in NYC gov.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

.... and who is doing this???
Sjws. Trust me, I'm friends with scores of them. I work with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join