It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When white males succeeding=racism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
At what point does this madness end? If white males succeed in anything now its due to racism not hard work or talent. If its in business they say its due to white privilege, if its sports its because of the rules, if its political its because racist white people who helped. If its in schools its because of the education system in inner cities.

What is the point of this type of thought process? Because to us white people it looks like a united front to demean us and to separate us and try and subjugate us.

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

What is the point of this type of thought process? .

Come on. You know. It's the same thought process Hitler had. It's the same thought process of the KKK or any other racial hate group. All they've done is to make racism academic and convinced people that their hatred is justified. It's going to get much worse unless we put a stop to it now.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It never ends, excuses for the non white males to feel better in there shortcomings! Blame is a childish game for the weak minded.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
When you're accustomed to privilege, equality seems like oppression.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

At what point does this madness end? If white males succeed in anything now its due to racism not hard work or talent. If its in business they say its due to white privilege, if its sports its because of the rules, if its political its because racist white people who helped. If its in schools its because of the education system in inner cities.

What is the point of this type of thought process? Because to us white people it looks like a united front to demean us and to separate us and try and subjugate us.

.... and who is doing this???

+43 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

We have equality. You guys don't like equality. You want equality of outcomes, which means you gotta oppress some people to elevate others. The irony here is that it's YOU who sees equality as oppression!

edit on 6-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

That is a great quote...

Never heard it before.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Can I bottle those tears? I'm sure they'd fetch a nice bit of coin on ebay.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

That is a great quote...

Never heard it before.

Yep the privilege went away once Obama left office. Now they feel oppressed because free stuff is going away.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It is called Critical Race Theory. It is a widely accepted academic thing in the studies departments.

It is the idea that since the system we live under was laregely cobbled together by white men it is somehow inherently discriminatory to anyone not white.

However, I fail to see how a law that says you shouldn't murder someone discriminates if it was written by a person of one race as opposed to another. If a black man wrote a law that says murder is wrong, and I as a white woman murder someone, is it the law's fault? Does that law someone discriminate against me because of my skin color more than it would against a black woman who commits murder?

No.

Murder is murder. The law is the law. If there are more of one race committing crimes than another race, the answer is not in the law but in the society's culture, so we should ask what it is about the culture of that race that leadds them to commit murder more than other racial groups. But we don't say that a law outlawing an action is discriminating when one race commits the action instead of another.

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It really does you no good to play dumb when it's everywhere. We just got done with 2 months straight of "whitelash" outrage. University campuses are having "end whiteness" months. Racial segregation has become a "progressive" idea FFS!

edit on 6-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It's amazing how some people just don't get what an insult that is to 'white' people, but also minorities.

Living their entire lives constantly being told they are LESS than someone else.

Not doing them any favors.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

What is the point of this type of thought process? .

Come on. You know. It's the same thought process Hitler had. It's the same thought process of the KKK or any other racial hate group. All they've done is to make racism academic and convinced people that their hatred is justified. It's going to get much worse unless we put a stop to it now.

How do we put a stop to it? They changed the definition of racism to suit them. Logic hasn't worked with these people who will do mental backflips to try and explain their reasoning. How do we fix this? We tried giving in to their demands which only emboldened them.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

How do we put a stop to it? They changed the definition of racism to suit them. Logic hasn't worked with these people who will do mental backflips to try and explain their reasoning. How do we fix this? We tried giving in to their demands which only emboldened them.

Yeah I don't know. We're too far gone at this point. We've had multiple generations now brought up with the idea white people are to blame for anything bad that happened to them and that their hatred for whites is empowering. They beleive no matter how racist they are, it's not racism when you do it to whites.

For example:

And don't tell me this is just one moron on youtube. This way of thinking is mainstream on the left and especially on college campuses.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Technically that's not entirely true. And it's important to realize the difference.

What they are being told is that the system is keeping them less. It sets them up for a couple things. One, it sets them up in a revolutionary mindset -- to want to tear down the current order. I know you've seen the videos where they all get together a mindlessly chant about losing their chains. Well, you know none of them have thought about what they would be exchanging those chains for.

Second, it opens the door to a type of superiority complex. They hold us ddown with their system because they fear us. They make us less because they know we're better and they can't allow us to realize that. This feeds in to the revolutionary thoughts.

Tear down the system because what we will build will be the wonder and envy of the world!

Now aks yourself what all that empty self-estee, teaching is all about ... and what could that possibly be feeding ...

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

Can I bottle those tears? I'm sure they'd fetch a nice bit of coin on ebay.

Sure thing there jr. Come get em!

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Technically that's not entirely true.

I say it is.

Over sixty years of what amounts to the anthesis of positive reinforcement has had very negative, and disastrous effects on modern society.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It is called Critical Race Theory. It is a widely accepted academic thing in the studies departments.

It is the idea that since the system we live under was laregely cobbled together by white men it is somehow inherently discriminatory to anyone not white.

However, I fail to see how a law that says you shouldn't murder someone discriminates if it was written by a person of one race as opposed to another. If a black man wrote a law that says murder is wrong, and I as a white woman murder someone, is it the law's fault? Does that law someone discriminate against me because of my skin color more than it would against a black woman who commits murder?

No.

Murder is murder. The law is the law. If there are more of one race committing crimes than another race, the answer is not in the law but in the society's culture, so we should ask what it is about the culture of that race that leadds them to commit murder more than other racial groups. But we don't say that a law outlawing an action is discriminating when one race commits the action instead of another.

So what explains the discrepancy of sentence time when the crime is the same?

What explains the discrepancy between equally qualified blacks and whites regarding getting approved for home loans?

Yes, a law is a law - but judges ultimately determine the outcome of federal cases. If your judge hates whites, blacks, whatever then your judge can literally let you off from murder, despite the law (remember when the white kid got drunk and killed 4 people?).

I'm sorry that there are white people that feel 'oppressed' in America, but that idea is absurd.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join