It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrongly Demonized - Promoters of Goodness & Freedom - Knights Templar, Freemasonry, & Illuminati

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

You pretty much figured it out.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Baphomet... Baphomet... Baphomet...
I'm So sick of hearing people blame Baphomet.
Even more sickening is the people linking masonry to Baphomet.

If you must know.... Baphomet is an aged man. He is without the grace of God. Meaning there is no heaven for him. Save only the pity he invokes from a kind and gentle Mason. Or Knight who willingly defends the life of such a downed soul.

Before you go and accuse Masons. Go out and find a homeless man. Then give to him everything you have so that he may yet live a day in the paradise others have toiled to make for us. If you can't.....
SHUT THE F### UP!!!!
edit on 25-8-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The Image of baphomet has a variety of things to notice. It would take an hour for a fool to type it.
I won't because it's better for me to know than to share. Serves you right!

You won't give to him. I won't give to you!

But... Let's just play on chance here....

Tenets are only two in number. Anyone who says otherwise is overwhelmed by the calamity of the master over the fool. He who wishes to learn must first serve. Two tenets.
1. Please... Help Me!
2. I Am Here To Help!
That is what Adam Kadmon, The Crowned, Is Conveying In His Nakedness. Anyone Who Does not See It When They See It... is Lost.

If that isn't enough..... consider Baphomet... Who is A Hundred times worse off than Adam Kadmon.

Conspiracies... True or not don't apply to the mind who rises up to help Adam and Baphomet.

We don't need to be assh#les. Let's be real.
Real is good. Stop blaming Masons for the end of times. Instead be geatful that Masons will be there in the end times.
edit on 25-8-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Before you go and accuse Masons. Go out and find a homeless man. Then give to him everything you have so that he may yet live a day in the paradise others have toiled to make for us. If you can't.....
SHUT THE F### UP!!!!

Your nose just grew longer Pinocchio

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Control is about energy and hence why there is a big push with Climate change agenda.
The Paris climate deal will require Countries who sign up to maintain a program which builds greater reliance on renewable energy. Don't make your quota your country gets a big fine.
Just another horn of the agenda prodding along the path of bringing the world under a single hierarchical pyramid of control of thirty three levels.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I said it and meant it. But it may have come all wrong. Just don't call baphomet the source of all ails .
Truly he has his own .

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

For me..Double Recompense.
33 instead of 3

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
www.illuminatiofficial.org/

edit on 25-8-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Wasnt the templars a sort of law enforcement agency based on Christian virtues and principals - and the "ancient mysteries" are just a modern STEMM educational program and a couple of algoritms to follow with it, i might be wrong - but its the only logical conclusion i can see..

Anyone else have a different opinion ?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Renart

Rather than domestic law enforcement, the Templars were more of a security task force and warrior Crusaders who fought for and protected Christians and Christendom against outside threats.

Topics related to Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (S.T.E.M.), and others, only accounts for a single key. I was taught that the Mysteries require seven different keys, unveiling seven different all-encompassing understandings.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The Knights Templars, Freemasonry, and the former-Illuminati have been demonized and imagined as wicked, even though they have worked to free and uplift the common man. In fact, many of the groundbreaking rights, privileges, and luxuries of our modern era came to fruition from the very soil toiled by these Societies.

The Illuminati destroyed Nicolas Tesla after he gave them inventions to light and power their industries.
How can we ignore this dastardly act!

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

The Illuminati destroyed Nicolas Tesla after he gave them inventions to light and power their industries.
How can we ignore this dastardly act!

The same way you ignore other made up stories.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I see that you did not read the O.P.

I am concerned that the nomenclature that you have chosen to designate such perceived enemies and threats is erroneous, and that you are pointing fingers at the wrong individuals and/or group/s. Blaming the “Illuminati” for any modern malevolence is, in my strong and sincere opinion, a straw man and scapegoat blinding us to the true culprits of global turmoil and suffering.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
On December 21st 2012 Baktum Ended
ON December 21st 2014 at 11:03pm a "man" stands on a old ley line that runs through Hastings Castle in East Sussex in order to receive a blessing from the Solstice
On December 21st 2017 the Angel Azaeal moves into Capricorn

The mans daughter -Lilith starts to sing again..

“Mise nighean Rìgh-fo-Thuinn
Fuil nan rìghrean na mo chrè -
Ged a chì sibh mi nam ròn
Tha mi mòrail nam thìr fhèin.

“Tìr-fo-Thuinn mo dhachaigh dhùint’
Innis dhùthchasach nan ròn;
Caidlidh mi air leacan sàil’,
Mi fhìn ’s mo bhàn-chuilean òg.”

A Bhana-phrionns’ a’ chuain shiar,
A bheil sgeul agad ri luaidh?
Nach inns thu dhuinn mar a bha
Mun do ghabh sibh tàmh sa chuan?

“Chaidh na geasan a chur oirnn
Rè ar beò-bhith le luchd-fuath,
’S ged a tha sinn snàmh nan caol
’S e nàdar daonnd’ tha dhuinn dual.

“Aig tràth-marbh air oidhche fèill
Tilgidh sinn ar bèin air tràigh,
’S cluichidh sinn nar n-òighean suairc’
A’ crathadh ar cuaillean bàn.

“Ach a-nochd tha mi nam ròn
Air an lic an còrs’ a’ chuain:
’S e mo nàdar bhith toirt gaol,
’S do chlann-daoine thug mi luaidh.”

The Light has returned - It's being awhile

www.youtube.com...

Lilith and the bedtime story of Nanése and the Birds - I think I will leave it for there for now

edit on 1-10-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I am a Christian and have studied some of what the Masons teach and have had personal experience that is very telling. Jesus came to save the world from the laws of sin and death. The highest knowledge is the gospel and it is the very 1st step to enlightenment. John wrote his gospel with a thesis statement. Ch 20 0 And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book; 31 but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name. There is no higher plane than this and the new believer has the same rights and benefits as an old saint there is no higher knowledge than this. The opening initiation into Masonry you swear you have come to seek the light and profess you are ignorant of all truth and understanding. For a Christian this is a blasphemous statement rejecting Jesus as the way, the light and the truth. When after 31 degrees of training the Mason is informed the Lucifer is the light bearer and the duality of the universe.
I found 100 year old Masonic costumes from 32 and 33rd degree in the trash of a more than a 100 year old church and they were dark with a hand embroidered goat on one and a bull on the other and looked more like dark costumes from Satanic cult. I then did research on the Masons and round quotes by Pike and Hall very telling as they admit to be Luciferian. I chanced upon a man with a super bowl sized Masonic ring on right after spending a few days researching this. I warned this guy that he was toying with dangerous doctrine. I should have known by the size of his ring he was very high up. He asked why it was dangerous and I told him about the Luciferian teachings. He did not deny it but started to defend it. I listened to him go through the entire history of the middle east from today backwards trying to make the point that only those with a real understanding are enlightened enough to know how to handle the situation. I told him he did not back up far enough in history to really understand what was happening and told him to go back the beginning in the garden when his boy deceived the man and women into transgressing the command of God and brought death into the world. This mans wife started to scream at him that he should listen to this man, that I was right and the Masonry was of the devil. This man cursed Jesus to my face and walked off. Interesting how they put all the books including the Bible in a pile and ask what is your path towards god making them all equal. Then he curses Jesus. Satan and Lucifer are the same and the claim against Lucifer is found in Isaiah 14 ​​“How you are fallen from heaven,
​​O Lucifer,[fn] son of the morning!
​​How you are cut down to the ground,
​​You who weakened the nations!
13 ​​For you have said in your heart:
​​‘I will ascend into heaven,
​​I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
​​I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
​​On the farthest sides of the north;
14 ​​I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
​​I will be like the Most High.’

this push towards a NWO is to seat a man empowered by Satan to sit on the throne as he were a god. The prophecies are lining up and the tribulation is no joke. If you are on this path it is the path of destruction and you are opposed to God who is righteous, holy and merciful. Satan is a created being who will fail and is allowed to test us weather we will choose the LORD or not. The seed of the woman will crush the head of the serpent. Jesus was shown all the kingdoms of the world and offered them if he would worship Satan. God gave man dominion over the earth and man forfeited it at the fall. In rev the angels proclaim 5 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms[fn] of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” 16 And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:

​​“We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty,
​​The One who is and who was and who is to come,[fn]
​​Because You have taken Your great power and reigned.
18 ​​The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come,
​​And the time of the dead, that they should be judged,
​​And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints,
​​And those who fear Your name, small and great,
​​And should destroy those who destroy the earth.”

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[fn] thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where[fn] the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

This is the destiny of those who deny Jesus and take another path.

edit on 1-10-2018 by Modmax because: double paste

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi
I don't see the point of debating Knights Templar's, obviously masons that join the name, only aspire to be like templars.
If any that may be true templars, however without the approval of the Vatican, but the Arch Bishop of Siena, would be Militia Templi:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Order of Secular Order of Knight Templars shares premises with Orion Lodge and Miriam Lodge in my home town. Asked me to educate them in Kabbalah. Refused, I am pasifist. Go Chen is life threatened. Made quite a few spes. ops. cry for mercy. Chased whole mafias out of nation. Alone. Me a bottle of Stoli and a few lines in perfect Russian. The Russian GP/East.Coast op. is most likely neutralised by now.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

SHUT THE F### UP!!!!

Strong words from a false philanthropist. When was the last time you did this?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I adore Templar chants. As a whole, I feel we lost a lot when the dumbass Catholic EMPIRE church freaking killed and burned them out of history.

Like the Mayans and other American cultures with ashes and a void where a recorded consciousness and genetic world heritage once existed.

And many more by many other powers.

We burn and kill so much of what we aren't once we achieve supremacy over others in great numbers. It's like a locust effect that transforms the swarm.

We aren't much to begin with until we learn from others.

This becomes a process of diminishing returns for the victorious and intolerant.

I would think that any true golden age would start with a mass emancipation of all thought and spiritual practice so long as it does not violate common law.

May we never stop striving for that together as a civilization. That freedom is a common ground across all understandings and loyalties.

Timeless.
edit on 10 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Modmax

You have read the bible, and take it to heart. Good. Have you ever considered the fact there was a time as a Christian you were not permitted to own a bible? Who made that possible. To what lengths did they go to get the best translation of early Christian texts? How did the Catholic Church feel about that? Did they want Christians to have access to their own bible? In one breath you praise the Bible, God's truth, and the Word. In your next breath you curse the men that made it possible for you to read it for yourself. I know it is not out of ill heart but out of ignorance. Study the King James Bible, and who was responsible for it. Study those same names and see what else they created and founded. You have access to the words of Christ and the apostles, you live in a time and culture that allows you to profess your faith without risking life and limb. Do not be unthankful, and do not presume those things would be possible without many men risking THEIR LIVES and THEIR LIMBS in order to make it possible.....often yes in secret.

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join