It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrongly Demonized - Promoters of Goodness & Freedom - Knights Templar, Freemasonry, & Illuminati

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
When inperceivable light hits a mirror: ILLUMINATI

They worship the inverted false image. A reflection from the report at the center of an inward spiraling knotted waveform.

Are you slow Op, or just another Shriner shill on ATS?

The Left hand path (Sinister, Levo) appears Right when your perception is self centered, as yours and 99.9% of the divided Adamite soul is. It is a vitreous mirror image appearing identical, but actually a compete opposite. Go read a book in a mirror. Then you can see how OPPOSITE and ILLUSIONARY the Adversary is. The snake in the garden. Sounded like the Voice of God, the Word, the Holy Spirit, but saying everything OPPOSITE. The voiceless alveolar frictave hisses its stale, static utterances to this day, yet I assure you they are temporary.

Im not goin to humor you with arbitrary standards of proof. You just need to grasp the idea on your own.

Vitreous square wave refractions of resinous sine source: deemed Positive energy by your clan. A collection of HF low amplitude pulses mirror emulating the high amplitude low frequency sine input. It is just like Bass boost. It sounds like robot farts, has no power, and is damaging to the perma-magneto-electro-magneto duality. The permanent will not suffer damage at the behest of a woman's untrained ear and this spiritual dividends failure to distinguish power from illusion. Coincidentally, your clan associate raised frequency with "positive energy". Can we count the gullible women who fill the new age movements? Im not tempted. Rx is an agenda; Nix the Resinous Rectus, accentuate the Vitreous Sinister:

Let us assume you have two hands, they appear identical. They’re not identical: If you put one on top of the other, they’re just the opposite – they are mirror images of each other, So it is true for much of what we observe as natural, in this fallen state: They have two images, only one is the original natural product. The other doesn’t even exist. We could synthesize it, but it’s not the natural product. YHWH is original nature,providing the Spring-Fall cycle through his Right hand, Christ. The Adversary is unnatural, and bringer of Death. The other 2 attributes of the Sphinx: Solstice.

The Ancient Hope of your clan is to "Square the Round", quite literally to replace the omnipresent eternal dynamic magnetic Sine Source field with a second Adversary hub: A N(+) N(+) duality at the time of the Hub-Rim merger, the Singularity, when every oscillation in the universe will cling to either Anode or Cathode.

All the while it is "Gods" will to eliminate the vitreous mirror signal (of death, defense and bondage, the resistance needed to provide locality and delved perception for otherwise omnipresent beings containing the All). An admitted mistake by the Most Awesome God Named Eternal Timeless.. The will to restore omnipresence of Adamite conciousness in preparation for re-entry into Eden (through the white hole at the center of the root system;the collapsed star posing as an "angel of light"; the black hole who already swallowed our conciousness out of our branch density and into our own galactic root hub.

edit on 19-4-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: Typos

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

Heavy stuff mate!

I am having a little problem with one smallish bit.

Did you use a word twice when you meant to use it once?

This bit.

perma-magneto-electro-magneto duality

It is confusing me a tad. Thanks.

P

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

"Are you slow Op, or just another Shriner shill on ATS?"

Well, given the choices, I must be slow!
I'm neither shill nor recognized by the Shrine.

"Im not goin to humor you with arbitrary standards of proof."

Why not? We've got plenty of time to disseminate and analyze the facts of the matter.

"your clan..." "your clan..." "your clan..."

My clan is the whole plethora emanating from the Absolute.

"The Ancient Hope of your clan is to "Square the Round", quite literally to replace the omnipresent eternal dynamic magnetic Sine Source field with a second Adversary hub: A N(+) N(+) duality at the time of the Hub-Rim merger, the Singularity, when every oscillation in the universe will cling to either Anode or Cathode."

My fundamental goal is to cultivate Love within, and radiate Love outwardly.

Thank you for taking the time to reply

edit on 4/19/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Text

What mirror?

So in jesus pictures is it left hand making that sign?
edit on 19-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Freemasons, in public writing, correlating the state of our modern society with the rise of the Central Banking dynasties:

On a more practical level, it is becoming clearer to us that politicians throughout the world are at the very least sending us conflicting messages about the reality of things, even when they are not lying to us. Banks and corporations have usurped political power since the 1970s and there are no clear ideas as to what different political ideologies mean anymore. Our notion of good and evil has become compromised. There seem to be no absolute truths anymore, and the line between what is real and what isn't is becoming blurred.

"More Light, Today's Freemasonry for Men and Women"
Authored by:
Darren Lorente-Bull
&
Julian Rees

edit on 5/25/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't know if I can universally agree that Masons are wrongly demonized, most or some yes, but like every inner/outer secrecy based organization they have been meddling in world affairs for ever setting up P2, Carbonari, Donmeh-Sabbateans, and the Muslim Brotherhood by Hasan al-Banna a British spy and Taqqiya practioner.

It aint all good Sahabi, it aint all good.

I would say case by case man by man is the way to judge a person, maybe they don't know everything and aren't involved in anything sinister wittingly.

But there is always unwittingly.

And many people to outwit. Rhetoric is designed to make a convincing argument and change minds, not tell it like it is.

That's Masonry, rhetoric and ritual, mostly benign.

But there is also the power of the Craft so pervasive and invisible.

The dajjal has one eye Allah does not.

edit on 25-5-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

Assalaamu alaikum Brother Disturbinatti.

Any person within a Lodge attempting to orchestrate outside, political, or criminal activities will be recognized immediately and flagged.

This was the case for Lodge Propaganda Due (P2). This particular Lodge became illegal and rogue, as its charter was suspended and revoked by the Grand Orient of Italy.

The criminal activities of P2 leader; Licio Gelli, were well outside the bounds of Freemasonry's blessings, as this Lodge was eschewed and ostracized, with Licio Gelli being expelled from Freemasonry by the Grand Orient of Italy in 1976.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Your Isaiah quote, the one where Jerome and Receptus translates the proper name Hillel ben Shachar into Lucifer son of the Morning is one of me favorites. In my opinion it wasn't a coincidence the Babylonian Talmud has been dedicated to this Hillel character who supposedly lived around the time when Julius Caesar was born (around 100 BC). Hillel ben Shachar means literally (name of a person Isaiah didn't like very much obviously) Hillel son of Shachar, with hints towards Babylon and false teachings. Talmud. When the (few) Jews returned from the Babylonian exile, they brought with them a bunch of stuff they learned in Babylon, much of which turned into the Babylonian Talmud dedicated to this person named (and probably invented 100 BC character) Hillel.

If you analyse Jesus and his usual ways of protesting, it becomes quite clear that Jesus protested openly and eagerly against the corpus of laws and dogma that turned into the vast library called The Babylonian Talmud in the first few centuries after the Common Era started when Jesus was hardly cold yet and swept away under the rug with good help of a certain Pharicee who adhered to Hillel's teachings: Saulus, who later blinded Jesus' son (Elimas Barjesus in Greek, Eli son of Jesus in English) and hustled for himself or rather stole by extortion, the Roman noble man Sergius Paulus' surname which gave the supposed Benjaminite Saul of Tarsos-- Roman immunity all over Caesar's empire (acts 13). Only after this incident does Saul of Tarsos go by the name Paulus. It is also odd that when the numerous magoi visited baby Jesus magoi (plural of magus) is translated kings or wise men, while in the story of Elimas (who was called Magus, sing. of magoi) it is translated sorcerer or magician.

Also see how 666 (Revelation 13) when written as a Hebrew number becomes the Hebrew number ת`רסו which if read as a word sounds exactly like the Greek word Ταρσῷ «Tarso» that is dative of Tarsos Sau's birthplace. This word is only used once, and is used by Saulus when he identifies himself as a «I am a Man, a Jew, born in Tarsos» (Acts 22:3 ref. biblehub.com...). 666 is the number of «a Man», and his number is 666 (Re. 13:18). Ref. for the Hebrew numerals, see Solomon Gandz et al., «Studies in Hebrew Astronomy and Mathematics» (anno 1970) p. 448.

Saulus of Tarsos AKA Paulus or Psaudopaulus is the Beast John of Patmos writes about in Revelation, no doubt in my mind.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The Knights Templar were accused of sodomy in their secret rituals in their trial.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FreemasonryWatch

The Knights Templar were accused of anything and everything. Typically during torture, so their «confessions» are of zero value. People will admit to anything during torture.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
MYSTERY BABYLON = Kabbalah + Babylonian Talmudic Judaism

Freemasonry is a Gnostic/Cabalist Mystery School

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Masonic Looney Tunes. Freemasonry is a corrupt secret society. The Knights Templar was a Catholic Order, nothing to do whatsoever with the Freemasons or vica versa. Crazy, crazy, crazy.

Try this website instead: freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eagle73over

My old priest was/is Knights Templar. Dropped out of Masons, became a Templar. No longer Catholic. Templar.
edit on 29-1-2018 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Who knows that the truth is..

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
All secret societies including freemasons, illuminati, skull and bones, the cabal all have the same secrets in common. And that is the secrets of the kundalini yoga whether the members know it or not. The kundalini yoga which is history's most jealously guarded secret because it is the path to enlightenment, interior illumination, path to immortality and most important to the survival of our species. It also explains all psychic ability achieved with the human mind. It is what every religion has in common and the true goal of spiritual baptism. Entheogens or psychedelics are the fastest way to enlightenment, and that is why there is a war against them. Wouldn't want somebody to grow a brain and learn how to use it, one good shaman is worth more than the entire united states military budget. The viewer has the chance to learn more in mere moments then what anybody could ever learn in a lifetime of study even doubting their own sanity. And if somebody has one of these awakenings here in the west you are labeled bi polar and kicked back out the door with a life full of synthetic medication. Doctors are not required to even know about the kundalini to obtain a degree and its a very serious subject. Its all a big secret within religions, secret societies, and the medical community to keep people in the dark. If they can keep something about you this important and make money doing it they will trust me. What you want is good hygiene for bliss, such as living in organic structures for one, good grounding (bare feet, minimal clothing), proper hydration, fasting, ect. Monks dont live for over 110 years in steel buildings within smog filled cities eating mcdonalds everyday, think about it. They train and live in stone temples that are built on magnetic lines of the earth that create the perfect capacitance to allow implosion within our DNA. We create culture when we grow up and start learning how to have bliss experiences exactly what our DNA is programmed to do. What the bottom line is, we all contain a special mechanism that has the ability to control reality in omnipotent fantasy the pineal gland or third eye crown chakra. Whatever the preliminaries, the moment of deep awakening in fuller awareness, whether that of the christian covert or the kundalini initiate, entails an abrupt shift in worldview and sense of self. This is the time of "unselfing", the swallowing up of the limited sense of identity in the larger awareness of an absolute that knows no limits. We realize that this ineffable source, this indefinable reality that has so swiftly torn down all defenses and poured into our very selves, is, in fact, all that is, for we are mere indiscernible atoms in this immeasurable process, and we are humbled by this knowledge. For some, this is not welcome information, they resist giving up the ego's claim to selfhood. For others this is the time to revel in the new sense of beauty, of Oneness, of the splendor of all that makes up our perceived reality. We are in very literal sense reborn, made new and we emerge from our encounter wearing new garments in which to greet the world. There now that I have just spilled the beans come at me you satanist pieces of garbage.

edit on 3-8-2018 by JakeM84 because: lacking info

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

In some cases you might be partly right; however if those influencing the advances were looking out for all our best interest then it wouldn't be necessary to keep their methods and goals secret. They could advise us to avoid conflicts or how to avoid plagues and many other things with an open honest line of communication. In the case of the Knights Templar they could have advised on how to avoid the crusades instead of leading the fight to invade, and if there's a higher intelligence, or God guiding them he abandoned them when it no longer suited his purposes and let them get burnt at the stake which isn't very nice.

One other example which might have more evidence is the Theosophy Society but if there's something to that as I suspect there might be, the alleged Masters sent false messages about there being life on Venus etc. and they didn't need to do it in secret.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: zacherystaylor
They could advise us to avoid conflicts or how to avoid plague...

You want to know the main teaching? Boiled down it's 'don't be a dick and make sure you help other people'.

That's it although I'm not sure how it will save you from a plague as that's more a hygiene issue and Masons are dirty pervs.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

not sure why you think that you need moral compass from a secret society. Didn't your parents teach you to not be a dick and help other people? or did you forget? there is more to all of this then what people like you tell us.
edit on 13-8-2018 by JakeM84 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JakeM84
not sure why you think that you need moral compass from a secret society. Didn't your parents teach you to not be a dick and help other people? or did you forget? there is more to all of this then what people like you tell us.

My parents were killed by a rabid buffalo when I was 26, so, no, they didn't teach me anything. Thanks for bringing up that painful memory.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If your not one of them then your a pawn on their chess board.

The agenda they are obsessed with Transhumanism that in laymans terms represents creation of the human being version 2.0.
Human version 2.0 will be androgynous and augmented with AI. They will own the copy right on 2.0 and as such all free rights of the free person will be legally scrubbed.
All these secret groups follow interconnected ritualistic patterns and at the top of their hierarchy is Baphomet.

edit on 14-8-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join