It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrongly Demonized - Promoters of Goodness & Freedom - Knights Templar, Freemasonry, & Illuminati

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
When inperceivable light hits a mirror: ILLUMINATI

They worship the inverted false image. A reflection from the report at the center of an inward spiraling knotted waveform.

Are you slow Op, or just another Shriner shill on ATS?

The Left hand path (Sinister, Levo) appears Right when your perception is self centered, as yours and 99.9% of the divided Adamite soul is. It is a vitreous mirror image appearing identical, but actually a compete opposite. Go read a book in a mirror. Then you can see how OPPOSITE and ILLUSIONARY the Adversary is. The snake in the garden. Sounded like the Voice of God, the Word, the Holy Spirit, but saying everything OPPOSITE. The voiceless alveolar frictave hisses its stale, static utterances to this day, yet I assure you they are temporary.

Im not goin to humor you with arbitrary standards of proof. You just need to grasp the idea on your own.

Vitreous square wave refractions of resinous sine source: deemed Positive energy by your clan. A collection of HF low amplitude pulses mirror emulating the high amplitude low frequency sine input. It is just like Bass boost. It sounds like robot farts, has no power, and is damaging to the perma-magneto-electro-magneto duality. The permanent will not suffer damage at the behest of a woman's untrained ear and this spiritual dividends failure to distinguish power from illusion. Coincidentally, your clan associate raised frequency with "positive energy". Can we count the gullible women who fill the new age movements? Im not tempted. Rx is an agenda; Nix the Resinous Rectus, accentuate the Vitreous Sinister:

Let us assume you have two hands, they appear identical. They’re not identical: If you put one on top of the other, they’re just the opposite – they are mirror images of each other, So it is true for much of what we observe as natural, in this fallen state: They have two images, only one is the original natural product. The other doesn’t even exist. We could synthesize it, but it’s not the natural product. YHWH is original nature,providing the Spring-Fall cycle through his Right hand, Christ. The Adversary is unnatural, and bringer of Death. The other 2 attributes of the Sphinx: Solstice.

The Ancient Hope of your clan is to "Square the Round", quite literally to replace the omnipresent eternal dynamic magnetic Sine Source field with a second Adversary hub: A N(+) N(+) duality at the time of the Hub-Rim merger, the Singularity, when every oscillation in the universe will cling to either Anode or Cathode.

All the while it is "Gods" will to eliminate the vitreous mirror signal (of death, defense and bondage, the resistance needed to provide locality and delved perception for otherwise omnipresent beings containing the All). An admitted mistake by the Most Awesome God Named Eternal Timeless.. The will to restore omnipresence of Adamite conciousness in preparation for re-entry into Eden (through the white hole at the center of the root system;the collapsed star posing as an "angel of light"; the black hole who already swallowed our conciousness out of our branch density and into our own galactic root hub.

edit on 19-4-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: Typos

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

Heavy stuff mate!

I am having a little problem with one smallish bit.

Did you use a word twice when you meant to use it once?

This bit.

perma-magneto-electro-magneto duality

It is confusing me a tad. Thanks.

P

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

"Are you slow Op, or just another Shriner shill on ATS?"

Well, given the choices, I must be slow!
I'm neither shill nor recognized by the Shrine.

"Im not goin to humor you with arbitrary standards of proof."

Why not? We've got plenty of time to disseminate and analyze the facts of the matter.

"your clan..." "your clan..." "your clan..."

My clan is the whole plethora emanating from the Absolute.

"The Ancient Hope of your clan is to "Square the Round", quite literally to replace the omnipresent eternal dynamic magnetic Sine Source field with a second Adversary hub: A N(+) N(+) duality at the time of the Hub-Rim merger, the Singularity, when every oscillation in the universe will cling to either Anode or Cathode."

My fundamental goal is to cultivate Love within, and radiate Love outwardly.

Thank you for taking the time to reply

edit on 4/19/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Text

What mirror?

So in jesus pictures is it left hand making that sign?
edit on 19-4-2017 by xbeta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join