It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump bid to reinstate travel ban fails following late night appeals court ruling

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Maybe, I can see the future and i say YES. haha.

People in the future will see these threads and laugh, and learn and grow (and groan) lol.

They will say.... Wow people back then were retards, but there were a lot of smart people too with HUMOR.

That's what I see.

edit on 5-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Technically..yes!!!

The internets never forgets. GWB said so!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Just an alien outsider looking, don't mind me..

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Vector99

a reply to: Xcathdra
Much of that made no sense.

That is a typical reaction to reading something you have absolutely zero knowledge in.

The post made perfect sense, just because it is foreign language to you doesn't mean it actually makes no sense.

Typical.

I actually do have knowledge about it. Therefore, I noted the post made little sense. The post did not mainly apply to what they were attempting to argue.

You should not attempt to look at information in the brains of other people. You are not good at it.

Then elaborate why it made no sense.

we all will be waiting watching the GIF above this post.
edit on 5-2-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

LOL everytime you post that avi i laugh! haha

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
On my planet, we let the workers select their own spokesperson..
It's funny to see when the workers demand more, I always said this;" People are very lazy "

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MakeAmericaSaneAgain

aww a Liberal... That's so lame.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

aww a Liberal... That's so lame.

You have made several posts in this thread and none of them have contributed anything to what this thread is about.

Perhaps you should stick to the off topic section.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MakeAmericaSaneAgain

The irony in that cartoon must be lost on you I suspect.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Please point out the parts you dislike that i''ve not contributed to. Please dont get snippy, i don't do snippy.

Thank you sweetie
edit on 5-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: Oops! i mistyped!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

That does not apply to people outside the US. Secondly the EO does not establish a state religion. 3rd the constitution gives congress and the president authority over immigration and refugees.

The establishment clause has no bearing.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

That is a typical reaction to reading something you have absolutely zero knowledge in.

The post made perfect sense, just because it is foreign language to you doesn't mean it actually makes no sense.

Typical.

I actually do have knowledge about it. Therefore, I noted the post made little sense. The post did not mainly apply to what they were attempting to argue.

You should not attempt to look at information in the brains of other people. You are not good at it.

Yet you still have not explained why the legal / constitutional issues I raised dont apply in your opinion. If you dont mind me asking whats your background in where you have knowledge on the topic?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

It's funny when Obama was doing this you guys were saying Just to let him do his job, but now we need " procedure and examination" funny how all of that works, huh?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Typical.

Yet you still have not explained why the legal / constitutional issues I raised dont apply in your opinion. If you dont mind me asking whats your background in where you have knowledge on the topic?

That would be CNN.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Please point out the parts you dislike that i''ve not contributed to. Please dont get snippy, i don't do snippy.

Thank you sweetie

But you just did snippy when you said, with no contribution to the thread, 'aww, a liberal, that's so lame'.

That's not snippy?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It's not Trump vs the Constitution

It's the constitution vs over reaching, out of line Judge

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I'm not American but i can see what's going on.

I can see what the scum of the earth have done to our Democracy. And I am not happy about it. I find it dispicable and reprehensive. I am appauled that people have fallen so far that they won't even acknowlege or give their own President a chance to prove he's for them!

when Obama won, i wanted to cry, i knew from day one he would be a disaster, i have intuition and it almost NEVER fails me, particularily in this area.

People need to band together because if they don't, the division will be so fierce, it will tear the fabric of American Society apart.

I hope you wrong but doubt you are. I just hope everyone is ready.............because it isn't going to be pretty.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Fantastic.

While i don't disagree with Trumps EO, I applaud our nations system working the way its intended. Very nice to see the check bring balance, and makes me feel a bit better about Trump being POTUS.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Not sure how much more evidence the administration could have other than what was already presented but it seems the Trump vs the Constitution case is set to rumble on for at least the next few days , I suspect the appeal will fail unless the administration redraft the EO with more care.

At this point it is not about keeping the country safe, it is about Trump getting his way. I'm not sure what the rest of the economy is going to do, but this is the dawn of a golden age for lawyers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join