It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump bid to reinstate travel ban fails following late night appeals court ruling

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: reldra

Feeling and stuff will not win the day nor hold up in court.

The fact that a very large contingent within the political spectrum wants nothing to do with him was and should still be an indicator that this guy has good intentions.

Feeling? Not feeling. A matter of law.

Because a lot of people want nothing to do with him MEANS he has good intentions???? That is more of a feeling you described than anything else.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

No, he is a nightmare on steroids. His own party is turning on him. His team throws out EOs that are poorly written at a rapid pace. He put a crazy man in the Security Council. It is not going well. No matter what the pace.

These are feelings. How you feel about him. No law anywhere in there.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Much of that does not apply. You will see how it actually works in court.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Much of that does not apply. You will see how it actually works in court.

LOL ok

How does it not apply?
edit on 5-2-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

No, he is a nightmare on steroids. His own party is turning on him. His team throws out EOs that are poorly written at a rapid pace. He put a crazy man in the Security Council. It is not going well. No matter what the pace.

"Nightmare on steroids" is a feeling. You got me there. "He put a crazy man on the Security Council." is a fact.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

"Nightmare on steroids" is a feeling. You got me there. "He put a crazy man on the Security Council." is a fact.

so a psychiatric doctor has found him to be crazy? Absent the paperwork its not a "fact" but an opinion or feeling.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Honestly gortex, i don't know why you don't like Your own President Trump!

Sadly he is my President even though I don't live in your country , I'm British but the decision made by our American cousins has an effect on all of us "free world" residents.
I don't like him because of his words and actions , I believe him to be unstable and totally unsuited for the position he holds , I see him as a clear and present danger to world peace and a destabalising influence on your country , what happens there has an effect on us here.

He's going to pave the way for something INCREDIBLE and you guys are sitting around whining about it

I hope you're right but what I've seen over the past year doesn't fill me with optimism , I see a thin skinned egotistical bully with out dated ideas and a poor choice in friends , not sure he can change that just as a leopard can't change its spots.

edit on 5-2-2017 by gortex because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Much of that made no sense.

That is a typical reaction to reading something you have absolutely zero knowledge in.

The post made perfect sense, just because it is foreign language to you doesn't mean it actually makes no sense.

Typical.

link   

you do know EO's are run through the White House counsels office in addition to the DOJs legal staff before the EO's are issued.

Bloomberg's view of his EOs seems about right to me from what we've seen so far.

In times like this it's best to laugh lest you cry.

link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm not American but i can see what's going on.

I can see what the scum of the earth have done to our Democracy. And I am not happy about it. I find it dispicable and reprehensive. I am appauled that people have fallen so far that they won't even acknowlege or give their own President a chance to prove he's for them!

when Obama won, i wanted to cry, i knew from day one he would be a disaster, i have intuition and it almost NEVER fails me, particularily in this area.

People need to band together because if they don't, the division will be so fierce, it will tear the fabric of American Society apart.

edit on 5-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: umm

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
The judge acted improperly and overstepped his authority and his ruling is unconstitutional

According to who exactly? You?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The judge acted improperly and overstepped his authority and his ruling is unconstitutional

According to who exactly? You?

The constitution, the law, a Supreme Court ruling and anyone with a basic understanding of the legal issue involved.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
He's going to pave the way for something INCREDIBLE

He is going to go down in history as the maddest a POTUS ever.
He will provide years of material for comedians.

tinyurl.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The constitution, the law, a Supreme Court ruling and anyone with a basic understanding of the legal issue involved.

Like the Judge who stopped Trump's badly drafted EO....

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Like the Judge who stopped Trump's badly drafted EO....

Says you.. White House Counsel and DOJ counsel say otherwise.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

X, you gotta remember, they all watched comedy central tonight and saw true journalism in trevor noah and samantha bee's shows. Because they are true journalists, not failed comedians.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Much of that made no sense.

That is a typical reaction to reading something you have absolutely zero knowledge in.

The post made perfect sense, just because it is foreign language to you doesn't mean it actually makes no sense.

Typical.

I actually do have knowledge about it. Therefore, I noted the post made little sense. The post did not mainly apply to what they were attempting to argue.

You should not attempt to look at information in the brains of other people. You are not good at it.
edit on 5-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Donny and his cronies made it unconstitutional when they said they would be giving preferential treatment to Christians .

The Establishment Clause forbids the government from making any law “respecting an establishment of religion.” As the Supreme Court explained in 1982’s Larson v. Valente, “the clearest command of the Establishment Clause is that one religious denomination cannot be officially preferred over another.” 

edit on 5-2-2017 by MakeAmericaSaneAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

And your comment will go down in history as the most HUMOROUS.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: hellobruce

And your comment will go down in history as the most HUMOROUS.

He makes well thought out posts and can be funny, but are any of our posts in this thread actually 'going down in history'?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join