It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our conditioning set up by Alien archon Overlords?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Gotcha, but seeing it objectively, what if it was looked subjectively? But this is what keeps me checking ATS. But i get your point Argent

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I've been following the led that viruses are a background process (daemon) in something greater, possibly a complex and very well built egregore.

Really, the reader can take what I am about to say as they wish. As a "Tail From the Twighlight Zone" is probably safer then going into the world I am going to describe.

Secondly, how one thinks about something is important as people have already pointed out in this thread. I'll add something more.

Navigation of the other worlds:

* How we think defines our relative position to everything else.
* Changing how we think changes our relative position.

Basicly, if we think of something surrounding us we move to that position. If we then change our thinking to being separate from that something we move to a relative position of standing outside of it.

But that is movement. It does not take into account that something's intentions and power. It might have ideas of it's own and change it's position to what wants. Like in a game of chess.

Okay. Now if one regards viruses as background processes (think of the computer concept of daemon in Linux/Unix.) One can navigate that "world". Follow the background processes (daemons/viruses) to their limits we find a really big daemon that has a name and is far more sentient then your common virus or other background processes.

This big guy probably has a few names he is known by but the one that was given was "Belial".
I understand he was evil's head honcho in the Old Testament, and later Satan took first place.

This takes me back a decade or so to another caper. Some smartarse expert in a society said: What is Satan? as a dare methinks to put me in my "place".

So went and looked.

Satan is a lie.

Looking for Satan brings one to a Knights Templar Seal. You don't want to know what they sealed away, Don't ask, I won't say. But to the left of the seal is the lie, a thoughtform.

Anyway, Belial and all the other background processes exist in a ovoid of varying colours. Looks like a construct to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

edit on 11-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: double post, stupid browser.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I like your thinking...
"Navigation of the other worlds:

* How we think defines our relative position to everything else.
* Changing how we think changes our relative position.

Basicly, if we think of something surrounding us we move to that position. If we then change our thinking to being separate from that something we move to a relative position of standing outside of it. "

these viruses could be part of the big plan also, as the main antagonist/stressors in a conscious biological system.

archons may well be analogy of these Negative energies and the virus can only affect you if you entertain it.

ask and ye shall receive!!!

i have no doubt there are powers out there deliberately programming us into entertaining these energies/viruses..
a classic is the double negative phrase WAR on TERROR.

be the change!! i have for a while tried to stop myself from using Double negatives and negatives when i think/talk but it is hard, but i have changed many things in everyday talk, like..... if someones say You alright, instead of aye am not bad, its
im all good.

All very interesting, and im still not even sure whether it is possible to leave the body consciously, but i feel like it's possible!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

on looking up Belial...Wikipedia.
The term belial (בְלִיַּעַל bĕli-yaal) is a Hebrew adjective meaning "worthless." The etymology of the word is traditionally understood as "lacking worth",[3] from two common words: beli- (בְּלִי "without-") and ya'al ( יָעַל "value").
Some scholars translate it from Hebrew as "worthless" (Beli yo'il), while others translate it as "yokeless" (Beli ol), "may have no rising" (Belial) or "never to rise" (Beli ya'al). Only a few etymologists have assumed it to be an invented name from the start.[4]

i cant help but think that the strongest of these negative thoughtforms maybe things like the devil/belial.
which in themselves maybe representations/effects of negative thinking, now in a system where every thought and
belief by the individual conscious of that system from all its history, the things that are thought of loved/feared the
most will be the most powerful, and we attract to these things by how we think. Same goes for things like Cancer/aids etc
basically everything, the more thought of the more it is prevalent.
But can we stop it.... probably not, cause for me it is all part of some plan/order/intelligent design or whatever, i feel if
these things exist on another plain then they are there for a reason, cant help but think of the yin/yang and how balance
may be important!

i will write this here as i think it is important. according to the scientist at cern everything in the universe vibrates, and vibrations produce waves,
these waves are transmitters of information, every thought carries a message..... brain wave. Now is a universal unconscious separate from that,
greater than that, or are they dependent on one or the other, do they evolve each other..... btw when i talk in terms of a universal unconscious, that can mean a universal thoughtform with many other thoughtforms within it. or other plains etc

edit on 12-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

It works for me

Takes a lot of self discipline. The Japanese martial arts helps immensely.

But still, if what your dealing with has other ideas, your not going to have an easy time, be it daily life or "out there".

By the way, there is a reason why I often use the terms "out there" and "Upstairs" - they separate me from things. Relative position. I do understand the bhuddist concepts of "within" and "I am" etc., but choose not to move to those positions for practical reasons.

I agree with your saying "be the change". - can't really change anyone but ourselves in the final analysis.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Also on the Belial Wikipedia page is this:

Dead Sea Scrolls

In The War of the Sons of Light Against the Sons of Darkness, one of the Dead Sea scrolls, Belial is the leader of the Sons of Darkness:

"You made Belial for the pit, angel of enmity; in dark[ness] is his [dom]ain, his counsel is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits of his lot are angels of destruction, they walk in the laws of darkness; towards it goes their only [de]sire."

There are people here on ATS who far more knowledgeable then I on Biblical matters but I would lean towards the Dead Sea Scrolls meaning as having truth to it. Why the change to the devil/satan I don't know.

The above quote from the Dead Sea Scrolls describes Belial as more or less the "Corruptor".

". . . . his council is to bring about wickedness and guilt."

CERN. "The child of Shiva". Hmmm, Phage will get me if I step into science.

So if I may, the mind is an instrument of disection. Can a scientific mind (disective mind) comprehend a whole?

Scientist types scare the hell out of me . . .

edit on 12-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

i was just looking through the replies and noticed i hadn't replied, i was meaning to ask you of your otherworldly experiences,
and also if it was maybe the fear that could have attracted you to your experience, tbh i imagine it would be hard to enter something that is unknown without harbouring fears.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

So if I may, the mind is an instrument of disection. Can a scientific mind (disective mind) comprehend a whole?

But, can the "whole" be fully comprehended without thorough study of the 'parts'?

Just playing Belial's advocate there...

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Because we live in a universe of living Beings. Many of whom have a dislike of the disecting mind.

An analogy:

When a man undresses a woman with his eyes, many women are revolted.

To be disected with the mind is more so.

That is one of the reasons why Beings avoid humans like the plague.

How can the disecting mind understand that which it can never approach?

edit on 12-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

What I would have defined as the True Archon (in the Astral/Extraterrestrial sense) was actually benevolent, although very alien, yet I was able to understand it better than some of the more "Human Constructs" relating to power and influence.

Those are much more cruel, poorly orchestrated with little to no rhyme or reason. Within certain occultist spheres sadistic and brutal power plays over perceptual minutia for imagined transgressions and/or ritual theater is simply absurd. Attacks for no reason other than to dominate the weak in their attempt to feel powerful and appease some imaginary figureheads.

My Astral experience with an Archon was quite polite....very formal, very precise, very scientific.

Given how brutal and territoriality animalistic some human beings can be, even in this day and age, it is no wonder to me that there are Cosmic/Astral Safeguards in place.

Archons in the human sense of the word, on the terrestrial level, some are no better than your average psychopath.

What motivates them exactly, remains a mystery.

Everyone experiences them differently.

I am not an authority on this subject.

edit on 2/12/17 by GENERAL EYES because: edit to be more concise

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

good point!
maybe understanding the whole is out our reach at this stage.
Or maybe enlightenment is when comprehension of the whole is reached...
death may take us to the things that are familiar with our way of thinking,
i like the idea that this whole is like organised chaos, with separate
sections/thoughtforms, within it. these forms could be stressors to one
another, influencing each other, evolving......?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

What you say about the constructs is very familiar.

I have not met archons that I am aware of, so I may be very off the mark here:

Yet the destruction of civilisations dates back to a time between Atlantis and Gilgamesh.

If I try to pinpoint the exact time it would be immediately after the moment when the floating cities fell from the sky globally.

That was about when Belial went mad and brought fire raining upon the land.

I wonder if the archons are within an endless cycle awaiting still for their masters to arrive after all this time.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

what safeguards are in place, what do you mean scientific? and how would you go about visiting the astral realm?
sorry if i am asking you loads of questions, but if you have already wrote about these experiences could you link me your
OP. so i can delve deeper.... cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Forgive me, my studies in are still very young, and I have no direct frame of reference to relate to what your have shared, but that is indeed very interesting. I will research further when I have more time.

The safeguards vary from what I understand. Since I don't know any techniques to actively seek otherworldly knowledge, and most of it seem spontaneous when I do experience them, I regret I can't explain further on that topic.

I've heard different accounts from different people, mainly who dabble in drugs or the occult about tricksters and frightening visions and/or phenomena. I don't practice the occult, I'm predominantly scientific about things to the best of my ability, and very childlike when it comes to most things.

I didn't intend to astral travel that night, it was spontaneous and I found myself standing on a grey grid floor with the galaxies and stars overhead, a gentle pleasant humming sound standing before a tall grey sitting on a throne.

He asked me a question silently, but I understood, and I responded in rudimentary sign language.

I pointed at myself, placed my hand over my heart and drew a circle and thought to him "I love everything."

He seemed pleased and I immediately felt myself rush back into my physical body and awoke feeling refreshed and full of positive energy.

It was such a simple experience, but it left me with a lasting impression that there is a Benevolent Caretaker out there....most likely one who should not be crossed as his displeasure is surely terrifying to behold should he find fault.

I say scientific in that he did not seem opposed to pretending to be something "more familiar" to what most would ascribe to angelic nature, but I did misbehave once and I think he sent an angel to warn me as to my oversight....I cannot recall what I did in error, but I remember seeing a construct and my first thought was that it was Metatron's Cube....although it varied from the symbolic geometry and was more a free floating device of some kind that radiated displeasure and hostility.

I immediately bowed my head, repented and apologized, and it calmed itself and returned to it's origin.

It struck me as a mechanical construct of some sort.

Hence, scientific.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
A reply to: GENERAL EYES

Forgive me, my studies in are still very young, and I have no direct frame of reference to relate to what your have shared, but that is indeed very interesting. I will research further when I have more time.

No forgiveness is needed as I was being forward.

I understand when you say "no frame of reference", I often struggle that way when talking with others.

edit on 13-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

hmm mechanical.. thats interesting, someone from my first OP....on archons described this....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"What I saw and heard next was almost too much to fathom. There was an enormous, machine-like thing, and it was having 3 distinctly different conversations with me, all at the same time. One was a chant. "Archon - Our kind, Archon - our kind" another was pleading with me to have compassion on it, and try to understand it, and another was murderous, hateful, malicious, threatening to kill me, burn me, blah blah blah.

These three conversations melded into one until I could only hear static. It was a very soothing, humming static like when the TV is on, but even softer than that. It sounded like the swishing that goes on in your head when there is NO sound...........
........... We ARE getting help from benevolent ET's, but we have a role to play in this, as well. "

the light swishing sound, i hear of a lot when people describe such like experiences, could be the sound of the universe vibrating i suppose.
edit on 14-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
As a Wizard who pulls shamanic knowledge from various otherworldly libraries as well as any knowledge accumulated on this side, I must say that I believe and affirm that there are entities existing at all of the various levels of reality, of which I believe there to be a great many. Our soul, if that even fully encompasses my meaning, is most certainly a powerful entity indeed. Just as we are given to good or bad, or a mic there of, so are our souls, as well as all other entities that may exist. If we are bad, negative, evil as a person, do we not delight in and feed off of the suffering of others? Conversely, as good people, is not service and the fulfillment of others most gratifying? As above so below.
These are intelligent, if otherworldly, non-organic, or energetic beings, that have thoughts, feelings, intentions, and needs.

Our soul and whatever they are could even be said to be the same form of energy. The evil spirits, just as evil men, delight in and feed off of darkness and wrong. Vice, if you will. Where as those good spirits delight in and are fed themselves by helping and serving others. Virtue, if you wanna call it that.

So on and so forth, etc. etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HighWizard

thanks for that

for me balance good/evil may be the evolutionary component of the whole. a lot of what you have been saying is very much the way i have been thinking, and thats purely on the basis of someone who has never experienced an astral realm. But i do feel like knowing! puts the right information and people in your way to truth.

when i say knowing, i mean like how a placebo works, if you believe you know then the truth will prevail.
edit on 14-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Good and evil are two sides of one story. It depends on ones perception of the situation only. I believe any one true overall all powerful omniscient and omnipresent must be ultimately neutral.

That's not to say it wouldn't know and have pity. That's just to say that he would also pity the bastard that killed as much as the victim.

Balance is indeed a key to unlocking more of this universe.

One need not visit an astral realm to be connected to or affected by them. You're not aware of your breathing most days, and yet without it, you would not be sustained. The greater universe beyond out observable reality is much the same as breathe. It is the ocean in which we swim unknowingly. Just as we are mostly oblivious to our atmosphere, and yet in many ways, it serves to sustain and influence just as much as smells and sounds use our atmosphere to relay to us our surroundings and their contents and communications.

You may yet visit an astral realm, with intent, practice, and patience.

There's another name for knowing in a placebo sense to happen across what you seek, a few actually. Some call it the law of attraction or synchronicity, others would simply say that you're letting your subconscious keep an eye out for what you seek, and it triggers your waking mind to the information when it sees that it is relevant. This could also lead to a sense of passive anticipation and therefore, upon fulfillment, a euphoric and almost, shall we say divine, sense of wonder and influence.

Personally, I think that it's all cogs in the same machine, and the two don't have to be exclusive from one another.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join