It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting a post from a mysterious member, on my first OP on Archons..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i have been having a recurring memory of a post i had from someone in my first ever thread, the story that was told in this post was pretty real, i mean it felt like truth, but it was outrageous, and i keep thinking about it, so i looked it up again and it is unlike anything i have read before, maybe thats why i keep remembering it!
i would like to know if anyone has ever experienced anything like this or has even heard of anything like it.
there was only 1 post made by the mysterious member, and then he was gone, let me know what you guys think, thanks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I had a spontaneous psychic experience and I will let you judge for yourselves the meaning of it.

I have suffered life-long depression. Medication, positive affirmations, holistic remedies couldn't touch it. Most of my life was spent pondering suicide.

It was my 40th birthday, and I was dog-tired, expected to go right to sleep. Instead, as soon as i closed my eyes, I saw a face, resembling Pin-head in the movie "hell-raiser" but stouter. Had the lines and the pins. It was silver, and it was saying something. I had a "knowing" that my mind couldn't understand it, but my spirit could. Then, I saw a transparent blue being. I could literally see the skeletal structure of this being, and behind him/it was a blue grid made of light. It telepathically told me that it wanted to show me something. I agreed.

What I saw and heard next was almost too much to fathom. There was an enormous, machine-like thing, and it was having 3 distinctly different conversations with me, all at the same time. One was a chant. "Archon - Our kind, Archon - our kind" another was pleading with me to have compassion on it, and try to understand it, and another was murderous, hateful, malicious, threatening to kill me, burn me, blah blah blah.

These three conversations melded into one until I could only hear static. It was a very soothing, humming static like when the TV is on, but even softer than that. It sounded like the swishing that goes on in your head when there is NO sound.

This thing had it's big, homeless-transformer hands around my neck, in some kind of death-grip. I saw my own hands, and saw a light begin to glow inside my chest. It was love, and it traveled down my arms and out my palms. I placed my hands upon the hands of the Archon, and watched as it shrunk, smaller and smaller, until it was the tiniest speck, and then just, "Pif!" disappeared.

Then, I saw the blue guy again, and I suddenly had the realization that "Today is my birthday, and this is my birthday present!!" the blue guy nodded his head slowly, as if he could hear my thoughts, and then, I saw Pinhead again, murmering the same stuff that my mind couldn't comprehend, and closed the . . . I don't know, Portal? Ended the vision, anyway. and that was it. I was wide awake! I remember sitting up, and getting so excited, because he knows my birthday!

After that, I began to actually slowly heal from depression. Suddenly, the positive affirmations started working. I still had a lot of work to do. (like when a doctor takes out an infected appendix, the problem is healed, but the body still needs to recover) Since it was a psychic sickness, I'm the only one who could see the actual progress, but those parasitic thought forms that had plagued me from childhood began to fall away. Prior to this experience, they were so hidden and deep that even the best therapies couldn't touch them.

Anyway, I had only heard the word Archon once prior to this experience, and I had no idea what an Archon was. But you can bet I read up on it with a quickness. I believe I got assistance from a benevolent ET to show me how to kill an Archon. You have to "Love it to death"

This puts a lot of responsibility on me, because now, since I can't see an Archon, I just have to assume that negative behavior is caused by Archontic Influences, and I'm learning to love relentlessly. It also requires forgiving incessantly, long-suffering, patience, kindness, etc. All the things that the Bible teaches are "Fruits of the Spirit". To defeat these psychic vultures, we can't just moan and groan about how they're feeding off our negative energy, we have to literally Love them, and their intended victims, So there's no food source for them. And starve them to death. ,. . With Love.

Feel free to contact me if I haven't been descriptive enough. Hope this helps us all better understand what we're up against, and how to defeat them. We ARE getting help from benevolent ET's, but we have a role to play in this, as well."

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Whoever that was, seems like he had a post-o-gram just for you.

Sometimes it happens. BigBrotherDarkness got me a few times when he was writing so beautifully cryptic stuff he sounded like live from my mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
When I 1st joined I witnessed a few interconnecting threads over six months that had to do with extremely long lived individuals.

I wasn't involved but there was something that caught my attention about each one that wasn't overtly connecting to the others, but you would notice it if you were paying attention.

Then they were gone.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

could you point that out and what you noticed to me in a PM ?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Try reading your OP while "Fly Like An Eagle" by The Steve Miller Band is playing in the background...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Dont leave me out im here to learn too you know, lol.... no but seriously, whats the connecting thing, dont worry about derailing, i would love to know of such like synchronicities and things that have stuck out to people, something they have noticed as being important but not sure how or why it is important....
edit on 24-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

i dont get this, i read the lyrics to the song, cause cant play music just now...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Perhaps the blue guy was one of the Blue Avians? The esoteric circles talk about lower vibrational/negative beings that attach themselves or are attached by others, to our psyche/spirit to feed off of the negative energy from our life experiences.

I would imagine something like that would want to influence the host in any way it could to maximize pain, fear, sadness, suffering, anger in any way possible, including causing depression.

David Icke talks a lot about Arcontic influences and some of the parallels he draws between modern day esotericism/occultism and ancient Gnosticism are very interesting.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I'll try to find it tonight, this was over 5 years ago.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

Dont leave me out im here to learn too you know, lol.... no but seriously, whats the connecting thing, dont worry about derailing, i would love to know of such like synchronicities and things that have stuck out to people, something they have noticed as being important but not sure how or why it is important....

I'm not real sure I can relate or if this is even what you're looking for, but for years my sister has seen the ghosts of the dead as the person dies but it's only at certain times of the night. A couple of instances and then I'll tell you where I feel like it relates to your post...

Back in 1994, my sister thought she saw me walk out of my room and into the bathroom. The way my parent's house was set up is that you walk through the front door and into the living room, straight ahead is the bathroom with a hallway splitting to the left and right, about 15 feet long with my room on one side, my sister's on the other. Her bed was against the wall in such a way that if she were laying on her left side, she'd see down the hallway. So anyways, she realized that the guy walking into the bathroom wasn't me so her immediate thought was that it was a friend of mine that stayed the night but she remembered that nobody stayed the night. About that time, he looked up from the bathroom door at her, and he was shivering with his arms crossed and his eyes were black as night. He walked into the bathroom at that point and it scared her so bad that she used every bit of strength she had (according to her) to run to the other side of the house where my parent's room was. She was 17 at this point, I was 15, and she didn't sleep in her room for 6 straight months after that. The next day, her best friend swung by to tell her the news that the guy she'd been seeing had been found at the bottom of Black Bayou and she had stopped by to get his jacket because the friend had borrowed it and left it in my sister's room.

Next story, and this is where I think it ties into your feeling of importance but confusion of why instance...

In 2009, she and her fiance were laying in bed at their house and just as she'd dozed off, she heard her name called. She looked up and saw her fiance's Aunt standing there and the Aunt told her to tell her fiance that she loves him. When they woke up, she asked him if his Aunt was ok and he said as far as he knows, she's fine. When they got to work, he found out that his Aunt had died at that same time my sister had seen her.

It's almost like this started a chain reaction because once or twice a month she'll be visited by another soul and she said she feels like the soul or ghost is trying to ask her for help or for something else and she's gotten to the point where she finally blurted out to an old man that she doesn't know what she do to help but that she thinks he's looking for help in the wrong place because she don't know what she can do.

It sounds hard to believe, but I have the same issues, except mine are always in dreams. I dreamed about 9/11 at 2am on the morning of 9/11 before it ever happened. And I've had many dreams that are foretelling like that.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

i dont get this, i read the lyrics to the song, cause cant play music just now...

It's not the lyrics, it's the music. Maybe it was just me in the moment. I'm listening to my XM on the internet and that song came on as soon as I clicked your thread and it sounded like some late night George Noory music.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

that is some good stuff, and it is certainly meaningful,CJ Jung spoke of his visions in his Autobiography, "memories, Dreams and Reflections. and his visions are not unlike the ones you speak of, he tried to warn some of the people and some he couldn't remember who it was until it was too late, like your sister seen a person but didn't know who it was too late, its as if you are not supposed to warn them but its maybe preparing you or something, you should read the book i am talking about, as you may have that same "gift"....
brilliant! thanks for sharing.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

ahh so you just experienced a bit of synchronicity with the post, that is a possible sign, to take notice, possibly!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
AND TO ALL others reading...

I'm sorry; I'm just an observer in between worlds... I used to be strict in not speaking of what I observed as it can seem cray cray because well it is; a foot in the unconscious or dream state and well one firmly rooted in reality as well awake.

Of course not the only one... some stop short though due to attachment of what is observed and they get sucked into the world they were simply observing; and well those attached to labels like cray cray start flinging their silly arrows at the buddhas head again, aww flowers for me? You shouldn't have... quite a perfrmance from the grave of mindless thought attached to thought as if it were a real experience and not mentally contrived mu haha ha...

But as KPB has mentioned meme's as in the one's of symbolism keep popping up... it's a nice pointing in order to see the ties and tangles... the cray cray itself that get a psychological grip on peoples throats just like Robotron in the OP's story(stay in one spot and shoot is the best strategy playing the death card... but levels are endless) I point to tropes... the framework beyond the nonsense hanging on it all, the names, the faces, the times... because human behavoir is the same regardless of all of that... so it's like hey know your role doesn't mean playing it, but knowing you are being triggered to play one through the meme symbology in that unconscious dream time programming.

Pointing at the insane using what appears insane can make people think one is insane missing the larger picture of what is making people insane... weird how that works but that's how it does, yet the memes and tropes play on to the ends they are designed too; out of control...

So who took control? Well go back to animism when we were animals yar still are in animal habitual craving easy triggers like anger, defense of the carcass or materials thought to be won, sex and the chance your special lil genes can be passed along and yay more anger and defense at or against any and everything that may threaten that egg you want to be good but will spoil anyway and of course for the one holding your clutch of eggs or seed if the roles are reversed... stressful yes? You bet.

But hey it's nature, and of course after animism? There was dun dun dun civility as in civilization building; we need these animals running around sacking everything under control, so hey hey hey stop humping in the streets and living in caves and huts it's unsightly for ahem humans er we mean gods because they think themselves humans too so some higher authority needs to be called in that they fear to put the smack down on them... hey aquaducts and groups forming together can get some stuff done and why shouldnt tribute be paid to those putting us to use er I mean work... slaves who cares my butt isn't caked with poo any longer! and my cave and clutch isn't being raided by wild animals anymore.

So power has been passed fer a long time... those still believing in the make believe(natural forces personified and rulers taking credit) thanks astronomers for the heads up wink wink... they maintained the awe and well, trickle down trickle down to the stain of it all still on the rocks to present day... but blood none the less.

Hold on... literally, because those very systems make mula and lots of it, so buy in, sell out, and maybe you too can be a lovely pawn in a lovely garden while the milkman gropes your wife... yes red-head baby um don't worry we will say recessive gene yeah yeah thats the ticket, because we are not animals any more you know!

It is at once a comedy and a tragedy; thanks to the Greeks and Romans copying the Pharohs to have unceasing power of slavery down through the ages by dance to your animal side we deny being... monkey monkey? Oh no get with the times... your a dog now, lapping at the masters hand and after you've had the cow who wants to keep responsibility for it? Go get more cows for that magic bean stalk that you're selling yourself out too over and over thinking you're getting somewhere dancing the fool dance in the eyes of others on that lovely stage while those knowing it's a comedy and tragedy say look at all the fools ants or what have you...

It's a sickness, but only those knowing it is a sickness can overcome the sickness... but that doesn't mean you won't be tripped the entire time pointed and laughed at while dragging that cross up on the hill, only to say oh power that I was demanded to be placed above me(aka others control) can say why have you forsaken me and a deal is struck and scene magic mystery man goes behind the scenes and the people become the true martyr while all of those knowing it are killed off...

That's quite a happy trail to get to the lion cloth of things space fans... so button down the hatches because battoning them might break the glass and well screen doors on submarines only work in songs.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

This post reads like the ramblings of Severus from Skyrim because he read the Elder Scroll.

The problem is that I actually understood the ramblings though the game only gives you the option to say that the words are incomprehensible.

My fear, indeed, is that I understand "cray cray".

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Well knowledge if one wants to meme out the two trees is infinite; it is entropy to builds a ladder, makes a simple square of cloth into a sheet, a duvet, a blanket, a comfortor, a quilt, a flag, a wash cloth, a towel, a car cover, etc etc

Endless... so much so that people ask Occam for the razor to shave some places a bit too deep and against the grain. If that doesn't happen then those controlling by knowledge find out how they can trigger the cray if that doesn't work then they try to control you by knowing what you are attached too or believe in... sad very sad. Not attached what are they gonna do? Commit murder? Well not attached no need to be paranoid about any of it... so cray cray fails, as do all other triggers and nonsense, and the only fool they play is themselves. Yes even sadder but not attached how is such your problem?

Empathy compassion for life knowing how all of that nonsense works... but don't ya want a fancy cave? We promise we will roll the boulder out of the way three days later... what if we threw a wench in there or whatever else you might wanna get funky monkey with?

Meh.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

interesting i think. so you say the programming is unconscious, a couple of weeks a ago a was trying to doze off to sleep and i felt an almighty bang inside my head, it was jusy as i was about to fall asleep and it was so pwerful it jolted me back awake and wandering what was that, i always try and be aware of the unconscious before sleep but can never manage to explore the dream world conscious...
edit on 25-1-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Ok...... I've been reading this post on and off for two days now and I have no clue what on gods green earth y'all are talking about.

I scanned the first ever thread but couldn't find a connection.

I must be blind. Shine the light on these poor old mans eyes.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I too get psychic voices. Interesting that mine as of late keep saying "happy birthday" to me. Maybe they knew I'd read this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join