It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism Causes Ruin Of Countless Families And Tens Of Millions Of US Children...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq
a reply to: Abysha

I believe women in general are much more clever than men and much more powerful than men. On the surface no but below the surface - yes!

It´s inborn nature to them to be able to control men. Look at how little girls manipulate their father while boys cant do that. Guys are so weak and impressed by soft women and little girls. I know a woman who told me that she cried for a whole day in order to get what she wanted. And she felt it was quite tiring and annoying to have to do that to achieve her goals..... But she got it.

That's that part about communication. You get two people, regardless of their gender, and have them skilled in authentic and genuine communication and the concepts of love languages, then everybody is equal.

What you described about your friend is manipulation. Kids grow up with their roles they have to play: domination, manipulation, etc. These "emasculated" men you all hate end up getting more respect from their partners than men who do not know how to constructively communicate or be fully authentic.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
This whole fatherless children issue is only an issue because it is the women who bring it about.
These women are not married. They are having sex and allowing themselves to be impregnated. They have 3 very simple options

The Republican way...... jut dont have sex.... which is not very real and no fun at all

The Democrat way....... have all the sex you want and dont worry about it

THe libertarian way....... take responsibility for your self, use one of the many available methods of birth control

Ultimately a woman is in control of her own body. It is the decisions she makes that determines if the world gets another fatherless child added to the statistics....sleeping with guys that are too stupid to pull out isnt a very bright idea either

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

This article shows some shocking statistics that I wasnt aware of, ie the importance of a real father at home:

• 20 million children in the US live in fatherless homes
• Fatherless children are 4 times more likely to be raised in poverty
• 90% of all runaway and homeless children are fatherless
• Fatherless children are 10 times more likely to abuse substances
• 80% of all adolescent patients in mental hospitals are fatherless
• Fatherless children are 2 times more likely to commit suicide
• Fatherless children are 9 times more likely to drop out of school
• Fatherless children are 11 times more likely to have violent behavior
• Fatherless children are 20 times more likely to be incarcerated
• 60% of all rapists were raised in fatherless homes
• Fatherless children are 9 times more likely to be raped or sexually abused
• 70% of all teen pregnancies take place in fatherless homes
- 54%(40 Million) Of US Children Live Without A Nuclear Family

There are many other terrible consequences of the marxist feminist conspiracy against the families of all countries not mentioned above. It sounds like feminism is about the womens freedom while in essence it targets the children and destroy their lives while the women mostly become unhappy when they become old and realize what happened when they left their husband.

What is our governments talking about? GDP, feminism, LGBT, free migration etc etc... Never a single word about the 40(!!) million US kids living without a nuclear family although everyone knows that they have a very bleak future thanks to modern family politics..

If one issue should top the list of any honest government its the restoration of traditional family values to protect the children.

Full article here:

Feminism And The Destruction Of Our Children

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

Based on the shared statistics: Where's the evidence that women caused each one of those cases to happen?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

It´s good if you can keep together but I feel resentment against men in your message... After one has created a family its up to each spouse to be loyal to their spouse and children. Wasnt the promise for better or for worse?.. The thing is that the women who pursue the feminist agenda and divorce because they are fed up with their husband mostly think about - themselves.. Always putting demands on their husband but nobody can change another person.. And ignore their children´s needs and future chances in order to pursue their own short term material desires. Life beyond food and lodging is primarily about social relationships and if we put kids to this world we should try to take care of them to our very best ability. Just my two cents.

If you're male, and you can't live up to the concept of gender equality, you're not much of a man.

And if you're female, can't live up to gender equality, then you're not much of a woman. It goes both ways.

If a woman wants to relive her youth, male bash, and ignore her duties of a mother, then being treated with respect won't happen.

"Respect" in this case doesn't mean poorly, or badly, but rather one of being respected as a person who lives up to the role of a mother, and a person that committed to a family.

The pendulum has swung the other way, and some women have begun to act just a despicable as the men they are accusing.

edit on 31-1-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

a reply to: Abysha

These "emasculated" men you all hate end up getting more respect from their partners than men who do not know how to constructively communicate or be fully authentic.

I agree on many things but not that one. Most women I know of are not interested in a relationship with emasculated men. They are interested in tough guys but they cant stand them longterm and then they split up or he has to become emasculated. In any case no stable solution is in sight until you have opposite characters and are aware of the roles you play. Life is a play and it needs to be played well or else the actors are bored...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I agree on many things but not that one. Most women I know of are not interested in a relationship with emasculated men. They are interested in tough guys but they cant stand them longterm and then they split up or he has to become emasculated. In any case no stable solution is in sight until you have opposite characters and are aware of the roles you play. Life is a play and it needs to be played well or else the actors are bored...

I put "emasculated" in quotes earlier because I do not believe those men are emasculated. A whole ton of folk out there view any man with those skills I was talking about as "emasculated".

So no, I don't think most women are interested in emasculated men. But I don't think that informed and empowered men are "emasculated". To me, those are the most heroic and manliest of men out there.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Abysha because: spellinz goddammit

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I put "emasculated" in quotes earlier because I do not believe those men are emasculated. A whole ton of folk out there view any man with those skills I was talking about as "emasculated".

So no, I don't think most women are interested in emasculated men. But I don't think that informed and empowered men are "emasculated". To me, those are the most heroic and manliest of men out there.

I agree with this almost 100%.
Case in point: I am married to a feminist. My wife and I were previously both employed by the u.s. Army. We found, and maintain; the balance in our life by sitting down, discussing, and choosing to adopt traditional gender roles - with full knowledge that at any given time one of us might need to pull double duty.

Since leaving the service, this approach has transitioned wonderfully to child rearing and farm life.

I said almost 100%, because from a mans point of view, there really ARE emasculated men out there. Maybe not the majority, but more than there used to be. Case in point: When I was stationed in Italy almost 20 years ago, the first thing I noticed was how effeminate the "men" were. Many a night was spent walking around down town, hoping to find two Italians getting into a "fight", because to us it was the funniest thing in the world to watch two grown men grow sullen; slowly start raising their voices at each other, followed invariably by the most limp wristed slapping match...

A few years ago began the "metrosexual" trend here, followed by "hipsters"....and I thought to myself " here we go again"...
edit on 31-1-2017 by blood0fheroes because: Typo

edit on 31-1-2017 by blood0fheroes because: Autocorrect...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

The stats are irrelevant this is a typical ATS butt hurt thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

Sounds to me like the real problem is deadbeat psychopathic corporate types who prefer to treat women like hoes and chattel, and avoid the 'complications' of relationships.

It's an old, old story. Check out Thomas Hardy's Tess of the d'Urbervilles or any one of a dozen film and TV productions.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

Sounds to me like the real problem is deadbeat psychopathic corporate types who prefer to treat women like hoes and chattel, and avoid the 'complications' of relationships.

It's an old, old story. Check out Thomas Hardy's Tess of the d'Urbervilles or any one of a dozen film and TV productions.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Yes, we know about immaculate conception.

Repeat, repeat, repeat.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
If a woman wants to relive her youth, male bash, and ignore her duties of a mother, then being treated with respect won't happen.

There's a pretty easy solution to that though. Don't get involved with people who have those personality traits. Relationships are voluntary, nothing says you can't be single if you don't like your current options.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

There's a pretty easy solution to that though. Don't get involved with people who have those personality traits. Relationships are voluntary, nothing says you can't be single if you don't like your current options.

Brilliant!

I completely agree with you, however people change, and some people hide personality traits well for years.

When I was younger and naive I used to think people didn't change much, but people can change for the better and the worse, human nature is funny like that.

And that is why in my previous posts I eluded to marriage being an archaic institution, if people really want to commit they do not need a legal license to bind the other to a relationship for life.

As high as 60%+ divorce ratio, and the 40% are many times questionable. Something isn't working in regards to people being married, so it's time to take a hard look at what is going on.

edit on 31-1-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

People change, it's one of the reasons that I don't really believe in marriage.

I've seen and known of way too many people who were married for 10+ years only to one day decide that they're each different people from who they were when the relationship started and that they should go their separate ways amicably. Things get nasty when this happens and couples just become adversarial rather than recognizing it. Then you get expensive procedures to divide the estate, lawyers get involved, and the courts step in.

Permanent vows don't really work when who we are and what we're looking for is temporary. One of the truths in life that we can all say is that we're glad we're not the person we were 7 years ago, never recognizing that we're going to be saying the same thing about our current selves in another 7 years.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

No argument here, 100% agree lol

I wholeheartedly believe that we need to look at maybe seeing a person leaving a relationship as a good thing, if someone wants to move on then so be it, but the way we are currently set up we want to bind each other through church and state, then when the person wants to leave people will start to demonize each other.

I think a lot more people are discarding the idea of marriage for a domestic partnership, this way when one or both want to leave it's less messy and amicable like you said.

Thanks for your input and reply

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I believe marriage is supposed to be something completely different and much more sacred than what it is today.

However, this civilization is just about to collapse and as a dyign patient is infested with all kinds of bugs this world is populated with some human beings having extremely low moral standards and bad intentions. Sorry to say that but its the truth.

Therefore, the only thing we can do is to become aware of the danger and share the awareness with those able to listen.

Plato said that extreme personal liberty leads to anarchy which is another form of slavery and then a champion tyrant will be supported by the people to end the anarchy - but the tyrant will soon show his true side which is completely degenerate and then he will start to plunder and murder.

I believe that everything is predestined and that is why prophecies are hot stuff these days. If those ancient prophecies are right this year, 2500 years after Buddha passing away, will be the year of cataclysm and completely unexpected events.

He who lives will come to see.

By then I believe that all people will come to know the real truth of feminism as part of the marxist subversion tactics.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Gaussq because: test

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

. . . with some human beings having extremely low moral standards and bad intentions. Sorry to say that but its the truth.

Really? Morals?

Who's morals would that be? Yours? Or someone else telling me what is moral?

God? Which God? I've found far more awareness of right and wrong in atheism then I ever did in religion.

Traditional family? Mom, dad, 2. whatever kids? Who can afford dad working, mom staying home with the kids anymore?

There was a time families lived in groups. Even here in the states where parents/siblings/aunts/uncles bought homes next to each other on the same block.

We are in a transient world now. Few grow up, live and work where they were born or grew up. Families do not stay in groups anymore.

Honestly, polyamory marriage makes more sense in our progressive world.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Honestly, polyamory marriage makes more sense in our progressive world.

Seconded.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Well, since prophecies state that Gods will return when common people have no belief at all, isnt this year a good year to surprise the world and turn all the tables?.. I believe that everything is predestined here just like a theatre play and there must be a climax in the play. What human eyes can see is nothing and yet people tend to think this is everything there is. How sad that many people dont realize or discuss this single and crucial issue... Without spiritual belief or connection to realms beyond the human realm I tend to think human life becomes meaningless - but thats just me.

Proof of divine beings exist in the millions or billions of stories from witnesses across the world. Yet those people who did not have this personal experience believe that the other people are liars or mentally ill. There are different people but most people dont believe that either. They believe people are the same and equal. But in physics we learn that for any substance to be stable it must have equal amounts of positive and negative particles. This is basic physics which applies to the earth particle too and marriages. Isnt it remarkable that it applies to humans too since we are born male or female?.. Now Im not saying females are bad and males are good, I am jus illustrating the two genders representing the two different charges of particles in physics.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

No argument here, 100% agree lol

I wholeheartedly believe that we need to look at maybe seeing a person leaving a relationship as a good thing, if someone wants to move on then so be it, but the way we are currently set up we want to bind each other through church and state, then when the person wants to leave people will start to demonize each other.

I think a lot more people are discarding the idea of marriage for a domestic partnership, this way when one or both want to leave it's less messy and amicable like you said.

Thanks for your input and reply

It's absolutely sometimes best and healthiest to divorce. Most divorces I see (with old friends and family) were because one party wanted to grow and do the work to even grow together but the other person does not. Often, it boils down to a man's unwillingness to communicate (I only say men because the OP gendered the statistics) effectively or even preferring not to grow as a person.

This wasn't always a safe option for women so of course you see it more. It would have always been that high if women weren't historically bullied into staying in bad marriages.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join