It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism Causes Ruin Of Countless Families And Tens Of Millions Of US Children...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
All of you are straw manning the hell outta the OP.
Feminism IS stupid, and it DOES destroy families.

He never said it was the ONLY thing that destroys families, cause it's not alone. But it certainly contributes.

He also never said he's against women's equality in the OP. And I'm not either. Quit putting words in his mouth.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
oh ya, because before feminism, which is just one segment of a movement that began long before there was a thing called communism, started earning women some rights, it was a man's world, with laws to back up his authority over women and ensure that he could hold that authority. and well, under such a system, divorce is kind of like suicide for women.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq
In some cases must be as there are bad guys out there. There is no black and white but facts are facts. Below some rule of thumbs according to studies mentioned here:

- Women rule families(and men) these days

How? Give me an example of an exercised power by women in today's typical nuclear family that is not a direct response from the power men have always excercised in the family structure.

- Women are as or even more violent than men these days

Sure...

- Women have control over the family finances these days

By "control", do you mean "manage"? Does your significant other (assuming a woman) have "control" of your finances? How did that start? Did you just start having her cash your checks? Are you just basing this off of old Archie Bunker types of whining?

- 70% of all divorces are done by women

This I will agree can be partly attributed to feminism. And if you look at "relationship satisfaction" studies as to why so many women initiate divorce, you will see it is because in many marriages, gender roles are not as evolved as they are in the rest of society. The insistence of not having a career, for example, will drive any ambitious career woman away.

- Many women get full custody and then there is disaster for the kids

Many women are given custody by the fathers (like 51% of the time). The "bias" you otherwise perceive is a result of how much each parent played the role of care taker for the child. Because men are still more likely to be away from home than the mothers, the trend of courts "favoring" women still exist because they are actually favoring the care taker role.

So in this case, the feminist working mom trend actually helps more fathers gain custody. So there.

- Kids under 5 years old suffer alot when their moms go out to work full time.

Um... what if she was the bread winner and then the stay-at-home father started working full-time? Would you then blame him for the "suffering five-year-old?

According to the above mentioned facts from studies isn´t it quite appropriate to question the whole MSM feminism paradigm and child care system?

Yep. We need both more feminism and child care system.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I see a lot of responses based on Lifetime movies, but no evidence of experience.

The lifetime movie is the exception - not the reality.

You people who get heated and have never been hit annoy me.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta
experience as in what??
my personal experience of me working full time and spending a little bit of money for clothes for the kids, or buying a few christmas present for them was "wasting his money"?
or my friends, who came home from work one payday to a husband demanding money for the bar and when she refused she was pushed down the stairs, the money grabbed from her purse and then she was left to miscarry the baby she carried?
or maybe my other friend that I knew who's son had weekly court ordered visits to mental health counselors because he had a habit of beating the crap out of mommy and sisters because that was what dad used to do?

yes there are good men out there, and then there are some not so good.. just like there are good women out there, and then some that aren't so good. good men have always had the option of deserting their bad wife and divorcing her. why is it so bad that women have the ability to desert their bad husbands and at least see some chance that they and their children won't end up living in servere poverty?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

One of the first points I've ever agreed with you on...

This is a slap in the face to all those dumbass men who won't stick with their kids/wife/SO - How is this a ladies fault?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I see a lot of cry baby men who are whining about their oppression by women. They are being oppressed by don't of their testicles...blah blahblah.

Perhaps all they need to do is to grow or borrow better testicles.

I have made it clear to girlfriends and wives that THERE IS ONLY 1 MAN IN THE HOUSE. If we have two men in the house then it is a GAY relationship. No disrespect or homophobia but I am not interested in a gay relationship.

This does not mean that I am a macho boor. I am happy to look after kids, clean house, clean toilets iron all my own stuff and the kid's. I also love to cook. All that men have to do is try to be fair and quite this pity party and MAN up, but in a nice way.

As a man I must say that some of us can be *ssholes.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

So all that men have to do is to see what areas their partners are unhappy with and try to stop it or try to up their game. Surely this I more constructive than men whining about Feminism (which is just a movement for equality).

The other problem is that men and women are under a lot more time pressure. As well as financial worries...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

It seems like you have a problem with the statistics due to old notions.But the facts are clear these days. Women rule the homes and they ask for divorces and they get full custody. In general. The modern households are too few to have an impact on stats.

I remember a friend. One day his daughter came home and asked him: Are you a woman? In all my friends homes the mother rules the family but in our house you rule!....

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I wont go into detail here on your replies because it´s obvious you wont accept the statistics. I am not judging the stats, I just repeat them and they are very clear about modern women being on top of modern men.

Karl Marx said it himself, feminism is a way to deceive women and the whole modern marxist family politics is against inborn nature and thats why people are more unhappy than ever. But the marxists have a moment left of power and will continue to push until the end when they will lose everything and some people will learn the real truth of human life. My two cents.

Karl Marx: “Anyone who knows anything of history knows that great social changes are impossible without feminine upheaval. Social progress can be measured exactly by the social position of the fair sex, the ugly ones included.”

The feminists are the deceived people according to Marx.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

So all that men have to do is to see what areas their partners are unhappy with and try to stop it or try to up their game. Surely this I more constructive than men whining about Feminism (which is just a movement for equality).

The other problem is that men and women are under a lot more time pressure. As well as financial worries...

Problem is, if men "up their game" chances are she won´t be any happier, perhaps even more vicious and resentful. The root problem i believe is that many spouses hate their spouse and if one is "good" and one is "bad" nothing will help as the bad spouse cant stand living with someone who is much better than her/himself.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

Do you drive? OK you see a bunch of people driving like dangerous idiots what do you do? Do you drive like a jerk too or do you keep your standards or even try to raise above it.

My friend there is always space at the bottom of the gutter but we can climb out
or just look upwards. Perhaps that is a bit too old fashioned for you. You just cannot blame feminism for everything because eit makes men unaccountable for their actions.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I see a lot of cry baby men who are whining about their oppression by women. They are being oppressed by don't of their testicles...blah blahblah.

Perhaps all they need to do is to grow or borrow better testicles.

As a man I must say that some of us can be *ssholes.

As for the domestic oppression everyone has heard of the tough guy who becomes a doormat after finding his girldfriend. His character is totally annihilated by her wish to "change him". After he is changed she thinks he is "boring" and in the end his life becomes complete misery due to his lack of courage to stand up for himself and his own character. Yes, it´s because men are effeminate and fearful of women. That is one reason and the other is that some women are like bad men - violent, aggressive, negative, whining, demanding, resentful etc.

Women are also more likely to have mental disease, depression and stress symptoms: Women Are More Depressed Than Men

Women Are Twice As Likely As Men To Have Depression

Well, its kind of hard to achieve the new body parts that you mention
... I believe its due to a lack of education that these things happen.

The key here is that modern people don´t realize the beauty and natural law of opposites attract and equals oppose each other.

In my humble opinion the whole world would stabilize if each spouse tried to complement each other and be their opposite, One soft and one hard, one strong and one weak, one takes care of children and one makes money. The team feeling is the key to success and in order to not repel each other make sure you stay different than your spouse.

Nobody teaches people this but they teach them to become "equals". There is no 2 man team that could ever have democracy since one person must make decisions or else no decision can be taken. This is the other deception that nobody mentions. Couples have to agree about who makes decisions about what and then stick to their agreement.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Gaussq because: test

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Problem is, if men "up their game" chances are she won´t be any happier, perhaps even more vicious and resentful. The root problem i believe is that many spouses hate their spouse and if one is "good" and one is "bad" nothing will help as the bad spouse cant stand living with someone who is much better than her/himself.

What a huge generalization. "Up their game" could mean all sorts of stuff. And both parties in a two-person relationship should constantly be trying to "up their game". I'm dating a writer now who used to do a lot of journalism so what do I do? I'm reading books about journalism. Meanwhile, I got him watching Walking Dead so it's give-and-take.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

What a huge generalization. "Up their game" could mean all sorts of stuff. And both parties in a two-person relationship should constantly be trying to "up their game". I'm dating a writer now who used to do a lot of journalism so what do I do? I'm reading books about journalism. Meanwhile, I got him watching Walking Dead so it's give-and-take.

i am just trying to explain the stats of mass divorce, I am not referring to individuals like yourself. There are still good people around

edit on 31-1-2017 by Gaussq because: test

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Gaussq

Do you drive? OK you see a bunch of people driving like dangerous idiots what do you do? Do you drive like a jerk too or do you keep your standards or even try to raise above it.

My friend there is always space at the bottom of the gutter but we can climb out
or just look upwards. Perhaps that is a bit too old fashioned for you. You just cannot blame feminism for everything because eit makes men unaccountable for their actions.

I never blamed feminism for everything but its one key aspect of family destruction and the twisting of natural laws and truths. The fact is that the complement of feminism is man suppression like the MSM promotes. They say men are responsible for all evils etc etc and it makes many men fearful of expressing themselves. You could blame men for being effeminate and accepting this man bashing. Feminism and public man hate is complementing powers to oppress men and empower women. As we saw in the studies, there are just as many bad women as men, or even more.

As for myself, I won´t blame feminism for my own challenges although I know its a marxist deception tactics. I try to be a good person and be kind to others(also women
) no matter what they do. But I am not afraid of giving my opinion in a calm and positive way after the anger is gone in a conflict. If we let go of fear and anger life become so much easier. Just my two cents. No matter what the society teaches we can still live as we wish if we have the courage to be different.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

i am just trying to explain the stats of mass divorce, I am not referring to individuals like yourself. There are still good people around

I still say that divorce is caused mostly by feeling oppressed. When guys leave marriages, it's often for the same reason. But guys tend to be far more controlling in most older couples I see. I think these next few generations will see a lot less marriage in general but I also thing divorce rates will also go down (per marriage). People are wising up to poor communication and jealousy issues, refusing to be involved in either.

And if you canvased a selection of women around you, you would get "communication" and "jealousy" quite often if they were to list their top five complaints about their marriage/long-term relationship. Those are certainly my hot buttons. Do what you want and let me do what I want... then discuss it like grown ups.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The thing is that we should look at the bigger picture.

Personal freedom in the end leads to anarchy as Plato said. If nobody tries to be loyal to their family society will collapse right? And then there will be tyranny for all people.

This is the key that many people miss. They want absolute freedom and then they want more freedom and more gadgets. In the end their lives become miserable since they dont have any human life left in them, no good social relationships and no family strength. People live like wild beasts and their kids grow up with disaster looming over them.

Instead of talking about womens freedom etc etc why not talk about how to build a strong family and harmony? Let go of the resentment against men and men´s old power. Try to be a good and responsible spouse who can complement their spouse. Give freedom and trust and then you shall receive more freedom and trust in return.

Then we have the marxist statement: "If we kill religion the country will vanish"... (Bezmenov)

We didnt talk about spiritual values here but in fact I believe they are key to a happy and harmonious life.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I was amazed at my grandson. He is such a tearway. he is always jumping up and down and doing stuff. He also has quite a temper on him. I seemed to have forgotten my own childhood but my mother reminded me.

I like being a man. I like to write my name in the snow. Women look daft trying to do that!

I must agree some men are fearful of everything. There is a book called "Men like me" which is about a woman going into drag passing as a man in men only settings. This book identifies the dreadful insecurities that men have especially about women which contributes to a sexism.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Tiger5 because: edit

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I believe women in general are much more clever than men and much more powerful than men. On the surface no but below the surface - yes!

It´s inborn nature to them to be able to control men. Look at how little girls manipulate their father while boys cant do that. Guys are so weak and impressed by soft women and little girls. I know a woman who told me that she cried for a whole day in order to get what she wanted. And she felt it was quite tiring and annoying to have to do that to achieve her goals..... But she got it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join