It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism Causes Ruin Of Countless Families And Tens Of Millions Of US Children...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
So, the article illustrates that gender equality is a bad thing by using magnets and the phenomena of magnetic repulsion.

I'm not going to give it any more of my time.

Modern feminism has nothing to do with equality.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5
It wouldn't surprise me at all id some of the poorer areas in the US match these statistics. That's the thing about poverty whether in a third world country where its the majority, or a first world country where its a minority its ugly. So people trying to romanticise it, is pretty bad.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
There is a massive problem of human nature. The problem with the way people break up is that there are no rules. People break up and then abandon the kids or are forced to do so. There is such a thing as a father who has shared custody and seeks to keep contact with the kids or may even has custody.

Kids should never be a bargaining chip in a parental war.

Divorce your spouse if you must but not your kids!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
a reply to: Gaussq

This may be an alternative I do know that I am a man who does manly even some may say macho things but many men are assholes that I would not sit with. Men and women are forgetting the art of relating and bring up kids which includes men cooking and changing sh+tty nappies.

We seem to raising many boy -men i.e. men who are actually immature.

Your implication is that women are responsible. Men of all colours are f*cking up and not pulling their weight! I do not demonise feminists, I do not like all feminists. I do not like all my country man nor all members of my race.

You are right about the men being weak and responsible too. But the gvmts tempted the women first and the men let it happen. Its like Adam and Eve. Eve started it by eating from the snake and then Adam went along with it.

Both were responsible but Eve was the original cause. Its the same now and among young people how many strong, good guys do we see in our countries? We have done this for two generations, it cant be undone but we can observe the statistics and learn the truth.

The main thing I guess is full custody and then the man is out of the picture and the result is complete destruction for his kids as we can see.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Gaussq because: test

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The police were not much help with wife beaters back then. You had a good grandfather too it sounds like.
edit on 30-1-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Everything about the father not being there, but it's the woman's fault?

What?

MRA "logic". Men aren't accountable because feminism. Throw in some pseudo intellectual obligatory Marxist mention and... K done. And anyone who questions it is a brainwashed stupidhead. So there.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There is a massive problem of human nature. The problem with the way people break up is that there are no rules. People break up and then abandon the kids or are forced to do so. There is such a thing as a father who has shared custody and seeks to keep contact with the kids or may even has custody.

You are right but how many can realize this when upset and vengeful? As I understand it 90% of all divorces end with two parents in a conflict spreading to their kids.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm not suggesting poor people aren't nice.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I knew it, I just knew someone was gonna bring up the whole Eve thing!!! Women are bad and must be kept in their place.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

really, I think the next step would be to have equality in the religions, and I am not talking about women priests, and crap like that..

A question to all feminists.
In your eyes will men and women ever be equal?
Or will this just continue to a point where men are just sperm donors and have as much to do with child rearing as that of reptiles? Unless you all address this progression it will happen weather you agree with it or not because that is the inevitable outcome down this current path.

men and women will not be equal till women are willing to accept (and given the ability to) responsibility for half of the financial cost of having the children, and men accept half the responsibility of caring for the kids. our system was designed in a time that is wasn't reasonable for a mother to do this.. it was more reasonable to go by the standard that people were used to where the men were the main income earners and women were the main caretakers. and I really kind of thing women were more eager to try to take on the financial aspects than men were to take one half or the women's responsibilities, or even try to. men were always the biggest earner so his earning potential was protected from being impacted by the kids. so the women ended up with the kids and the men end up working two jobs trying to pay for two households instead of one. which is an insane way to go about doing things anyway, especially if your justification is equality.

a high percentage of children with only one parent are living in poverty, which could explain probably just about every thing listed in the op, even the changes in brain processes.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
The police were not much help with wife beaters back then. You had a good grandfather too it sounds like.

Thanks they were both ok I reckon but my grandmom was the most popular of course..

To shock people a bit please read this which shows that truth is far from the MSM version promoted(man is evil, woman is good);

"This statistic was undoubtedly the most striking: in committing acts of domestic violence, more women than men (25 percent versus 11 percent) were responsible. In fact, in the 71 percent of nonreciprocal partner violence instances, the instigator was the woman. This flies in the face of the long-held belief that female aggression in a relationship is most often predicated on self-defense."

Based on my own small perception of reality this is completely true. Men are generally very kind and never inclined to beat women. Women on the other hand...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You do know that Adam and Eve weren't real, right? It's mythology. There was no magic garden with magical trees, talking snakes and a rib woman.

Women are not to blame for mankind's woes.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Dont you think you neglect the fact that men and women are born to be different and should stay different in order to attract each other? Marxists try to reverse everything from nature but it doesnt seem to work at all only creating misery.

Little babies need mothers, this has been proven time and again in studies. Money is just a small thing to solve. Change the law and forbid spouses to have split finances and then its fine.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Well thats your own truth but its not the truth for everyone. That is a marxist truth too btw.

It was mostly meant as a parable story to compare what happened when the MSM tempted women first.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The article's stats need to be divided to accurately reflect single households reflecting women who've left abuse, women who've ended relationships without trying to mend them, women who have tried to mend them before there's a definitive "it's feminism" holler made. Though from my experience observing my own friends within own broke-ass lives, only one left because leaving was the best option (husband turned into a violent junkie and getting him help...didn't help him any)

It may NOT be a coincidence that of the rest, they are all self-proclaimed feminists, with an axe to grind with everyone. If their hardliner mindset boiled over into and thus ruined their marriages, I'd be far from surprised -- I bet on it back at the first mentioned of "we're getting divorced."
I'd put them in the "didn't even try to mend it" category. Heard a whole lot of bitching about how they didn't need marriage counseling, what right does a shrink have to think they have flaws to work on, nothing was their fault, women don't need to put up with a husband who doesn't agree with them wholesale, etc. Then why did you get married in the first place? To trap an outlet for your toxicity?

I think the single mom epidemic is part "I don't need no partner" feminist encouragement, and a whole bunch of parts "I'm an entitled bitch, I do what I want on a whim." That second part? Yeah, that's your root cause for spreading legs to every Tom, Dick and Harry that drops his zipper. You don't make good choices like that, calculated evaluation counts big-time when it comes to the reproductive organs.

The same also applies to the guys, think before you hump everything in sight, and this is the best tip you'll ever get from a woman: Don't stick it in crazy & risk reproducing with crazy. The crazies are cunning and manipulative, I've watched several awesome husbands get steamrolled by a crazy ex. They'll make the rest of your life hell.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq

You are right but how many can realize this when upset and vengeful? As I understand it 90% of all divorces end with two parents in a conflict spreading to their kids.

Sometimes even a wronged spouse must fight clean and must also act to protect the kids... I divorced my wife but never my kids I could have moved back stateside but stayed to be near.

Now I actually get on well with my ex 25 years on.... But she was a true bitch during the divorce.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I blame it more on the welfare state. Dads do not need to stick around and take care of the family. The govt does. Not only that, they get more money for having more (fatherless) kids!!

Yea and the new way is to just not get married and the govt will pay for them and hay you can still live with the wife and mom

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Is it your truth, also, that man blames woman for his own errors, as Adam did? Why did Lilith leave, anyway?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Has anyone even considered the fact that women have a limited fertility period. Natural fertility declines after 40.

I have spoken with some of my children's friends and they get so demoralised waiting to find the right guy. There are plenty of fun guys but most are not upright men that are willing to do right and settle down.

I suggest that they be more ruthless and kick out the useless idiots earlier on.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think the title of this thread is wrong. The title makes men look like innocents being beaten up by women in dungarees and hobnailed boots. Most women are not feminists, as if they were Trump would never have got that level of votes.

If he OP does not like feminists well that is fine but does he not want his womenfolk to be free to live a life without aggression and have equality of opportunity?

I do!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join