It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism Causes Ruin Of Countless Families And Tens Of Millions Of US Children...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: eNumbra
So, the article illustrates that gender equality is a bad thing by using magnets and the phenomena of magnetic repulsion.

I'm not going to give it any more of my time.

Modern feminism has nothing to do with equality.

Yes, third wave feminists have lost the plot.

Now, would you like to attack, or defend gender equality as a concept, or just continue straw manning the point I made about the article by citing the extreme idiots?
Because Femenists and MRAs both have their bile spewwers.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Gaussq

Is it your truth, also, that man blames woman for his own errors, as Adam did? Why did Lilith leave, anyway?

In some cases must be as there are bad guys out there. There is no black and white but facts are facts. Below some rule of thumbs according to studies mentioned here:

- Women rule families(and men) these days
- Women are as or even more violent than men these days
- Women have control over the family finances these days
- 70% of all divorces are done by women
- Many women get full custody and then there is disaster for the kids
- Kids under 5 years old suffer alot when their moms go out to work full time.

According to the above mentioned facts from studies isn´t it quite appropriate to question the whole MSM feminism paradigm and child care system?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I haven't made it past the first page so someone may have already spoken to this issue, but years ago when I was a young girl, it was unheard of for men to raise the children. That was a job that was for women.

I have several family members that have fallen victim to separation and divorce. In every case the men are the ones that have stepped up to the plate, and have fought for custody of the children. In most of the cases it has been a joint agreement. Only in three cases has it been a very heated, long drawn out, court battle, but in all three cases the men won. In two of the cases, because the mothers really were poor parents, due to drug use for one, and for dangerous living status for the other. The third case was just a battle of greed and ego, that the judge finally saw through, after 4 attorney dropped her, and her outright defiance of court orders.

While no child is fatherless, it takes two to tango, the number of responsible fathers have greatly increased over the years.

From grandmothers that don't want to be called grandma, and feel that aging is a curse, to mothers that think children are parasites that were eventually discharged from their bodies. into independent lifeforms, our society is fostering a destruction of the family, scarier than anything Hollywood has come up with yet.

No wonder all those women are crying in the mural that is behind this post. It makes me see the mural at DIA from a different point of view.

edit on 30-1-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up. Spelling and gramatical corrections.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

but they were treated like trash before all this though...
before the early feminists, women were working, but legally in some parts of the country, the money she earned belong to her husband. she could have a bank account or credit. and, a husband raping his wife was considered legal, so wasn't being physically abusing to her.
the only difference between now and then is that she isn't left out in the wind, to fend for herself.

And that was in my lifetime.

Women couldn't get credit without a male to sign for it.

My dad ran off with another woman after my mom came home from the Polio hospital. It was too much for him to handle having a disable wife and 3 kids under 7.

After the divorce she went to buy a car. She was refused a loan because she was a woman. And it was legal. However, she tore them a new one and eventually they gave it to her.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
I think the title of this thread is wrong. The title makes men look like innocents being beaten up by women in dungarees and hobnailed boots. Most women are not feminists, as if they were Trump would never have got that level of votes.

If he OP does not like feminists well that is fine but does he not want his womenfolk to be free to live a life without aggression and have equality of opportunity?

I do!

I believe in peaceful coexistence of course. And women should be protected by men as in old chivalric times. Now men dont even reac when a woman is gang raped in front of them. That is the effect of cultural marxism.

But I also believe in karma so some bad things must happen to some people because of retribution from previous lifetimes no matter man or woman. If the woman wants to do something she can do it of course but she should not forget the importance of raising her kids well and be loyal to her husband(same goes for him of course). This is the only way to stabilize society I believe. It´s interesting to see that in Eastern Europe they are far ahead of the west in terms of realization of the cultural marxist conspiracy against family and women. And in Asia of course although its going downhill there.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Sad to hear that story, life was really tough back then for her. But I believe in karma so whatever she suffered she will get it back later.

I believe the real reason for this man´s shortcomings is that he had no relatives that lived together with him. In Asia it couldnt happen because the relatives controlled each other so nobody could go astray like that.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Gaussq because: test

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
In every case the men are the ones that have stepped up to the plate, and have fought for custody of the children.

No one says that doesn't happen.

I know a couple dad's too that got custody. I even know a couple grampa's that got custody.

I DOES NOT hold up to over all statistics.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gaussq

Sad to hear that story, life was really tough back then for her. But I believe in karma so whatever she suffered she will get it back later.

I believe the real reason for this man´s shortcomings is that he had no relatives that lived together with you. In Asia it couldnt happen because the relatives controlled each other so nobody could go astray like that.

You believe in Karma?

I was raised metaphysically in the 50s, before most people even had a clue what that meant. I was raised with Karma, reincarnation, power of positive thinking, etc. My mom was one of the original members of Norman Vincent Peale's, Church of Religious Science (now Center for Spiritual Living).

In Asia (or at least China) if parents divorce the man's family gets the kids, even if the father doesn't want them. And they are not required to let the woman see them.

Oh, the poor man doesn't have a relative living with him and his wife. Talk about a dumb excuse.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

most people back then weren't thieves either, it didn't stop society from coming up with legal ways for the victims of thieves to protect their property did it?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

What you say about China is not true these days. Its a communist country and the women there are more powerful than most people can imagine.

I just meant that in another situation where relatives live together others can help out when there is crisis. Its not an excuse for his deed.

Yeah I believe in karma and reincarnation, its my personal conviction that its true and fair in the long term. Do you believe in those things? Many westerners dont ponder spiritual matters, and now less than ever perhaps.

Another thing that comes to mind is that with reincarnation belief one´s life perspective changes drastically and this marxist struggle becomes meaningless since whatever bad things you suffer will become future blessings and vice versa. The whole gender "conflict" also vanishes since it doesnt matter whether you are a man or woman in this lifetime. The goal is to get out of here and go back to your original home, whether its as a God or Goddess doesnt matter. I like this concept alot and find it very relaxing. Never get bitter or depressed, just try to learn from the hardships and improve our character.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Gaussq because: test

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Right!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

What you say about China is not true these days. Its a communist country and the women there are more powerful than most people can imagine.

I just meant that in another situation where relatives live together others can help out when there is crisis. Its not an excuse for his deed.

Yeah I believe in karma and reincarnation, its my personal conviction that its true and fair in the long term. Do you believe in those things? Many westerners dont ponder spiritual matters, and now less than ever perhaps.

My information in regards to the Chinese man's families right to have the kids, comes direct from a couple Chinese women I know who recently came to America. One finally brought her daughter here because she turned 18. The other is still trying to get her daughter. The father didn't even really want her, but his family insisted. They have the legal right.

My grandmother lived with us. My father was a weak (and sensitive) person. The woman he left with was older and treated him like a child. But, it worked and they remained together until her death. I did not see him for 20 years.

I am aware today Chinese women are shunning marriage for independence and careers.

Yes, I live my live by "every thought is an action".

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Thoren

This is where I believe we are at. Fathers desert and mothers struggle and the kids suffer. And now our country wants to make life ever harder. No more babies and marriage.

Women are not the only victims.

In 2008, after 7 years of a good marriage, no issues except typical married people problems my now ex-wife asked for a divorce. At first I thought she was joking, and was waiting for the punchline, but no it was the real deal. She refused counseling, and anything else that was being offered, I believe mostly because she didn't want the truth to come out.

She walked out the door, my 3 year old son and I were left on our own.

The people that actually loose in divorce are mainly the children, so with the current tide of feminism, anger, and punish the man syndrome this guy is done with anything that remotely resembles marriage.

Yes there are plenty of men that remain silent, but this one just opened up.

I know there are wonderful women in this world, but the turmoil and chaos that divorce entails, frankly it's not worth it. Marriage has become a tool to punish, hurt, and control the other person, it's destructive rather than constructive.

If people think the wedding day cost a lot of money, the are in for a real shocker when they get divorced. Do yourselves a favor and just live together if you find the love of your life.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I just don't have that kind of experience. I have been married to same man for 37yrs. My dad deserted us when I was 14 and my mother had cancer. My granddaughter never sees her dad. I know one part time single dad. At least he doesn't have to protect himself from rape and getting pregnant. He doesn't need mammograms or pap smears. He has a prostrate. No problem til you are about 40 , then you get your pay back.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Sexist garbage. On the site, it separates between "married couple homes" and "female-headed households". As if all "married couple homes" are "male-headed". Blech.

But as far as the information goes, how do you know this isn't the same effects as there would be in a motherless household? Instead of focusing on single-parent households, why are they claiming it's specifically the lack of a father that screws the kids up? What about households with two moms? Better yet, is this study insinuating that having two dads at home is even more amazing for the children since there are TWO fathers? I mean, that must be better than those degenerate households with only one father.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Realtruth

I just don't have that kind of experience. I have been married to same man for 37yrs. My dad deserted us when I was 14 and my mother had cancer. My granddaughter never sees her dad. I know one part time single dad. At least he doesn't have to protect himself from rape and getting pregnant. He doesn't need mammograms or pap smears. He has a prostrate. No problem til you are about 40 , then you get your pay back.

I actually wasn't directing it at you personally, just in general. I understand everyone's situation is different and that people suffer when either parent doesn't live up to their responsibilities, married or not.

It makes me sad to see the children that are left to suffer the wrath of self-centered parents, that can't see past their own ego, and a me, me , me mentality.

The question we have to ask ourselves is it worth destroying a family over pride and personal dogma's, or do we step outside our ego's and see things for what they really are.

Warmest regards,

RT
edit on 30-1-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Socrates said:

”Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior.”

This is so true and men are effeminate these days while the woman bosses around the house - sorry, just facts.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golden Rule

Socrates said:

”Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior.”

This is so true and men are effeminate these days while the woman bosses around the house - sorry, just facts.

If you think strong women like weak men - - - you're clueless.

Bully's, however, come in all sizes and gender.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

If you think strong women like weak men - - - you're clueless.

We don't agree on many things, but I agree with this statement.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It´s good if you can keep together but I feel resentment against men in your message... After one has created a family its up to each spouse to be loyal to their spouse and children. Wasnt the promise for better or for worse?.. The thing is that the women who pursue the feminist agenda and divorce because they are fed up with their husband mostly think about - themselves.. Always putting demands on their husband but nobody can change another person.. And ignore their children´s needs and future chances in order to pursue their own short term material desires. Life beyond food and lodging is primarily about social relationships and if we put kids to this world we should try to take care of them to our very best ability. Just my two cents.

If you're male, and you can't live up to the concept of gender equality, you're not much of a man.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join