It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism Causes Ruin Of Countless Families And Tens Of Millions Of US Children...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This article shows some shocking statistics that I wasnt aware of, ie the importance of a real father at home:

• 20 million children in the US live in fatherless homes
• Fatherless children are 4 times more likely to be raised in poverty
• 90% of all runaway and homeless children are fatherless
• Fatherless children are 10 times more likely to abuse substances
• 80% of all adolescent patients in mental hospitals are fatherless
• Fatherless children are 2 times more likely to commit suicide
• Fatherless children are 9 times more likely to drop out of school
• Fatherless children are 11 times more likely to have violent behavior
• Fatherless children are 20 times more likely to be incarcerated
• 60% of all rapists were raised in fatherless homes
• Fatherless children are 9 times more likely to be raped or sexually abused
• 70% of all teen pregnancies take place in fatherless homes
- 54%(40 Million) Of US Children Live Without A Nuclear Family

There are many other terrible consequences of the marxist feminist conspiracy against the families of all countries not mentioned above. It sounds like feminism is about the womens freedom while in essence it targets the children and destroy their lives while the women mostly become unhappy when they become old and realize what happened when they left their husband.

What is our governments talking about? GDP, feminism, LGBT, free migration etc etc... Never a single word about the 40(!!) million US kids living without a nuclear family although everyone knows that they have a very bleak future thanks to modern family politics..

If one issue should top the list of any honest government its the restoration of traditional family values to protect the children.

Full article here:

Feminism And The Destruction Of Our Children

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Gaussq because: edit

edit on 1/30/2017 by Blaine91555 because: placed tags on quote from article.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Do all the fatherless kids is down to a feminist agenda rather than men who don't live up their responsibilities. I'm a feminist and live with a man and we raise our kids quite happily thanks.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

So as far as you are concerned any FATHER is better than none? So a woman should stay with any old drunken abusive r violent BUM???

You need to listen a lot more to what is happening in your own town or city.

Your statistics do not take into account deaths.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So, the article illustrates that gender equality is a bad thing by using magnets and the phenomena of magnetic repulsion.

I'm not going to give it any more of my time.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I think it's more a result of thug culture and gangs than feminism.

Mix in our for profit prison systems and you get the stats provided above.

But I don't have any kids, so whatever.

link   
So Henry VIII was actually a feminist? I didn't know that.

I have to say I find it hard to take a site seriously when they have an entire section devoted to the "Communist Conspiracy."

+15 more 
link   
Everything about the father not being there, but it's the woman's fault?

What?

link   
Feminists define feminism as a movement to end gender based oppression. Gender based oppression is even bigger than women's rights. But do you dislike women's striving for equality?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I blame it more on the welfare state. Dads do not need to stick around and take care of the family. The govt does. Not only that, they get more money for having more (fatherless) kids!!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It's always the woman's fault. Has been since the beginning of time!

“And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.”

edit on 30-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Do all the fatherless kids is down to a feminist agenda rather than men who don't live up their responsibilities. I'm a feminist and live with a man and we raise our kids quite happily thanks.

It´s good if you can keep together but I feel resentment against men in your message... After one has created a family its up to each spouse to be loyal to their spouse and children. Wasnt the promise for better or for worse?.. The thing is that the women who pursue the feminist agenda and divorce because they are fed up with their husband mostly think about - themselves.. Always putting demands on their husband but nobody can change another person.. And ignore their children´s needs and future chances in order to pursue their own short term material desires. Life beyond food and lodging is primarily about social relationships and if we put kids to this world we should try to take care of them to our very best ability. Just my two cents.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I blame it more on the welfare state. Dads do not need to stick around and take care of the family. The govt does. Not only that, they get more money for having more (fatherless) kids!!

I think its also due to the laws encouraging split economy and welfare after divorces. So you are right. But feminism is a real child killer and people don´t talk about it. Women feel they can easily raise a family without the old man - statistics tell a different story!

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You're right. Damn those women who think they can change their abusive asshole of a husband. They should just accept the beatings and be a good little docile slave. Oops! I meant wife.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Man has bad experience with woman.

Woman's fault.

Yeah, for eons.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
maybe if more men were less hard headed with it came to women wanting to be treated as equals.
I don't know, but I fail to see just how it's bad for a kid in a family where both parents need to work to be harmed by the women wanting equal pay for equal work! or where kids a better off living with abusive fathers.
edit on 30-1-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

So as far as you are concerned any FATHER is better than none? So a woman should stay with any old drunken abusive r violent BUM???

You need to listen a lot more to what is happening in your own town or city.

Your statistics do not take into account deaths.

You know, this is the popular myth from the MSM - IS it true?

Check this survey:

"A Child in a female-headed home is 10 times more likely to be beaten or murdered." (The Legal Beagle, July 1984, from “The Garbage Generation”)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I live in the south, I see what all that is doing to the younger generation in impoverished towns and cities.

But you can not complain because is anti American and racist to do so, even with all the laws to make sure the children fathers are responsible for the children they are also part of the problem and many living on poverty and unemployed.

They can not find jobs but they have plenty of time to reproduce.

When we have a system that reward how many children you have with tax payer money, this is the end result.

Sad but truth.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
maybe if more men were less hard headed with it came to women wanting to be treated as equals.
I don't know, but I fail to see just how it's bad for a kid in a family where both parents need to work to be harmed by the women wanting equal pay for equal work! or where kids a better off living with abusive fathers.

Dont you know that women rule men these days?

Please check the facts in the article. 65% more women are family bosses these days - according to themselves!!

Men are women nowadays and women cant stand them anymore - this is the real truth according to stats.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

The thing is that someone needs to stay at home to take care of the children. Shouldn´t women be interested in that? If there is no split economy in the family there is no reason to go out and work right? The kids must have priority right?

According to a British study kids up to 5 years got permanent damage if the mother left them to go and work. Please check the article.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Women feel they can easily raise a family without the old man - statistics tell a different story!

any women who believes that needs a reality check, maybe a psychological evaluation.
I guess if you define living in a paper thin housing complex with neighbors on both sides, possibly yelling at each other all night, or yelling at your whenever you kid makes a noise, either working, or searching for a job, or building you skills to be marketable in the workforce, while making sure your kids have their baths, do their homes, eat a decent meal, and either make sure they pick up the mess or you pick it up for them, put them to be and make sure they sleep even though those neighbors next door are screaming their heads off, and actual get enough sleep before you have to get up in the morning, get yourself ready for your day, get them ready for theirs, make sure that they get where they are going, and your get to where you are going...
well if that is what you call easy... I don't know what to tell you..
and heck why do you think so many women live with their abusive spouses for so long...
they know it ain't easy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join