It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism Causes Ruin Of Countless Families And Tens Of Millions Of US Children...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: CulturalResilience

????

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren
a reply to: Annee

Let's not be unfair, (equality ya know?) work camps for dead beat mothers as well. There would be less of them naturally since the majority of mothers get custody, I wonder how many dead beat mothers there would be if it was the men that gained custody the majority of the time?

I said START with the men.

You wanna provide a comparison between deadbeat dads and deadbeat moms?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

sometimes I dress my lifesize R2D2 up as girl, we have tea and gossip about how big kim kardashians butt is.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Feminism means feminine. That is all.

If you're talking about strong women it generationally stemmed from when men killed their men and boy children then those women survived and waited, then beat them down.

Many of the offspring of the westernized hated gung ho version of femimism have generational rape in their families or were war brides. They will never be quite right due to years of lies with men killing other men where those dead men had women that really loved them who loved them back. DNA memory is huge. It's those loved dead men of yesterday living in them out of love for independence day.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: jellyrev
WTF am I reading. I feel like I've entered a parallel universe, I'm sure some posting have women locked in their basements.

Agreed. This is a really weird thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar
We had benefits brought in, in the UK as a payment that went straight to the mother because so many were left without the means to feed themselves or the kids, because they didn't work and the men were controlling the money.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Omg her bum is soooooo big!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Why do we need to "START" with the men?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Really?

You really need to ask that?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Dirty thoughts can lead one to baby making.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

before you start throwing those deadbeat dads into work camps, you need to audit the books and make the changes needed to ensure that men aren't declared deadbeat when they aren't?

although I don't think they'll do it, because the money is probably being diverted to black ops projects...

edit on 30-1-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Absolutely, I see plenty of problems from both sexes when it comes to responsibilities. So to single one out and start with that one seems a bit biased to me.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yeah what does feminism have to do with fatherless children?

That said, it is alarming the number of single parents nowadays.

There are plenty of motherless kids too where only the father raises the kid and was abandoned by the mother.

It does not bode well for society.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This was done ..I heard to tax couples. Twice the better to tax a 2 parent household....instead of just one.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

WTF am I reading. I feel like I've entered a parallel universe, I'm sure some posting have women locked in their basements.

Nonsense; if you keep them locked in the basement, how are they supposed to cook?
edit on 1/30/2017 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Nonsense; if you keep them locked in the basement, how are they supposed to cook?

AHA! That's where today's thinking man's deplorable builds his kitchen in the basement.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq
I strongly suspect this link can't be trusted. Most of the internet is a cesspool of half truths and blatant lies. Most people, outside of the professional (esp science) disciplines, spin the truth to suit themselves.

However, I do think the two primary sexes are becoming more independent. Machines freed woman from relying on men for muscle power. Fast food and microwaves (and so on) freed men from wives cooking their meals. Increasingly capable schools freed man and woman from teaching their child. Child care facilities further freed both man and woman of parental responsibility. What we're witnessing is a blurring of man and woman and each seeking independence from the other. Inevitably, this will result in competition of the sexes, less cooperation, so long as the competition is energy conserving.

Now to whether that has negative affects or not, I don't know. Personally, I don't think it matters longterm. For example, yes we sit a lot in the modern world. Our bone density has fallen dramatically over the past 15,000 years, partly because we walk so mcuh less and partly because of other factors. But we'll survive this phase. Medicine and surgical methods and other can help us transiton. Ultimately, there'll be bumps in the road, but we're more prepared for the bumps than we've ever been in history. The question is whether the bumps will eventually overwhelm, like the straw that broke hte camels back. The fact we don't see other alien civilizations doesn't mean they're not there, given how little of the space around us we've thoroughly investigated. We've always faced these challenges, so I see no reason to think this period in time is special.
edit on 1/30/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I wonder what effect us shipping all our real work jobs overseas, ya know, work that involved more than pushing papers across the desk.. those they required the heavy lifting, ya know those jobs that women really didn't want to venture into and to be honest pretty much still were offering a decent wage to MEN had to do with things? we've been moving from a nation of makers and doers into one of paper pushing and thinking.. which, women have proven to be just as capable of as men. so they men find themselves sitting in at a desk next to a women and making probably that same wage as the women was making before this change. in other words, did they adjust the women's wages up to meet that of the men's to meet equal pay requirements, or reduce the man's earning power to hers... or more than likely, both.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Didn't you take Third Wave Feminism 101 in School?

Rule 1: Women cannot and must not ever be held accountable for their sexual and or reproductive decisions, actions, choices or consequences thereof

edit on 30-1-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
So Henry VIII was actually a feminist? I didn't know that.

I have to say I find it hard to take a site seriously when they have an entire section devoted to the "Communist Conspiracy."

Well, the more you study it the more you will find that its true if your mind is open. Many have said it before for many centuries, yet nobody listens to them but it all has come true and the family has collapsed as we see here. Ie Bezmenov the KGB Agent who stated 30 years ago that the communist conspiracy is global and open and its run by all MSM in coop. with the gvmts. He also said that people might not believe him but thats the essence of a brainwash from a young age. Lenin said that 4 years of marxism is all that is needed and then it can never be reversed. Now people have at least 12 years of marxism in school.... Logical reasoning wont work either with most people since they are not receptive to changing their minds. So this means its a waste of time to argue about anything. Just tell people to do good and be kind and have faith.

Example: Psychological Warfare

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join